Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirde (View Post)
It is really a multi-shipping show!!
Yes it is & Thank goodness for that!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirde (View Post)
Yeah, same for me. I ship Elizabeth with both Peter and Mark (more with Mark though) and Mark with also Susan. And I kind of ship Abby with both Carter and Luka. Although Luka was DEFINITELY more right for her. And Carter I shipped with Anna and Deb too. It is really a multi-shipping show!!
I had a lot of pairings/friendships/just plain relationships I loved over the years, oddly enough the only pair I truly could not stand, and I am sure 90% of ER viewers would shoot me is Doug and Carol LOL

Mark and Susan were always the great what could have been, but also I loved BFF ness its rare for a guy/gal to have that kind of relationship without the sexual part, though I guess it would most def. been diff. if SS never left, I loved Peter and Liz, cuz for the first time Peter seemed to be enjoying himself without the uptightness, their chemistry was amazing, the Shaft Halloween thing was definitely my favorite scene btw them. I also loved how Mark and Elizabeth were kind the stable put together couple in seasons 5-7, though I admittedly didn't like the season 8 stuff that much and in end I felt they did not close together their story properly before Mark died. I also glad they kinda relied back Susan and Peter as their BFF stuff, which made me respect them more instead of a cheating fiasco, none of these relationships were every rivalry for one another, unlike some shows *cough greys anatomy*

As for Peter, its his relationship with Carter that I love most about him, as far as relationships go Jeannie was okay, Carla was just a lying you know what, I felt so bad when it turned out he wasn't Reese's bio father, and I could have cared less about Cleo's existence. So for me Liz and Peter were definitely the it thing for me
Old 04-28-2013, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore8795 (View Post)
the only pair I truly could not stand, and I am sure 90% of ER viewers would shoot me is Doug and Carol LOL
I never cared for Doug & Carol either so your not alone in that...I was just always netural with them through the years.

Quote:
So for me Liz and Peter were definitely the it thing for me
They were definitely the IT couple for me too!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Of course! Lizzie and Peter are truly great together... their chemistry especially in the Halloween episode of season 5 is fantastic. I love it so much... Peter as John Shaft Therefor exists only one word: AMAZING

Old 04-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

There was a part of me that wanted Peter to say he and Cleo had broken it off, when he asked Liz if she was involved with someone in the series finale

I kept thinking might as well, since its not like we even see Cleo anyways
Old 04-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There was a part of me that wanted Peter to say he and Cleo had broken it off, when he asked Liz if she was involved with someone in the series finale

I kept thinking might as well, since its not like we even see Cleo anyways
Yeah I wanted that too! I mean seriously even after all of those years their chemistry was still there, but I wasn't surprised at all that it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiKae (View Post)
Of course! Lizzie and Peter are truly great together... their chemistry especially in the Halloween episode of season 5 is fantastic. I love it so much... Peter as John Shaft Therefor exists only one word: AMAZING
I loved that scene too it's soo cute!! It was so sweet of him to do that for her & he's never done anything like that for Cleo, but then we had never seen them out & about either (except for maybe that one scene in pool hall that I can remember, but that wasn't a long scene at all) see that's another reason why I loved Peter & Elizabeth together we got to see them out with each other and not just at the hospital.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never really saw the spark between them until the series finale By then, it was a little too late, I guess
Old 08-31-2013, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chambers (View Post)
I never really saw the spark between them until the series finale By then, it was a little too late, I guess
Oh really? I loved them from the very first beginning I saw them together. I think Elizabeth and Peter are a great constellation and they would have been a great couple too. Sure, Elizabeth belonged to Mark and that's the truth. Mark was even better for her than Peter.
But what would have happened to them if Susan would have stayed? Until "Union Station" there was no other acceptable possibility for me than Mark and Susan because he belonged to her. Well, that opinion changed after Elizabeth and Mark became closer.
But if Susan would have stayed, Mark and Susan and Elizabeth and Peter would have been my favorite couples.
But well, I have to say that it was just great how everything ended - okay not everything... Cleo was not the best character and I didn't really fall in love with her and Peter... Oh, I don't know ... were they a great couple, or even not? It's hard to say. I definitly would have prefered Elizabeth and Peter. That's for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevneyIs4ever (View Post)
I loved that scene too it's soo cute!! It was so sweet of him to do that for her & he's never done anything like that for Cleo, but then we had never seen them out & about either (except for maybe that one scene in pool hall that I can remember, but that wasn't a long scene at all) see that's another reason why I loved Peter & Elizabeth together we got to see them out with each other and not just at the hospital.
Oh yeah! The scene wasn't that long but it touched me in a magic way. And, for me personally, it was a special Halloween scene... the scene is the one and only I remember exactly. The other scenes weren't that strong for me, so that I would remember them in every single detail, except the one with Kerry Weaver and those great devil horns.
Halloween in the ER is for me Elizabeth and Peter and John Shaft

Old 09-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndiKae (View Post)
Oh yeah! The scene wasn't that long but it touched me in a magic way. And, for me personally, it was a special Halloween scene... the scene is the one and only I remember exactly. The other scenes weren't that strong for me, so that I would remember them in every single detail, except the one with Kerry Weaver and those great devil horns.
Halloween in the ER is for me Elizabeth and Peter and John Shaft
I loved all of Peter & Elizabeth's scenes while they were dating, but that Halloween one is so cute!! I always forget though that they had that dance and I don't know why.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

I will always think these two belong together no matter how their stories ended up.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
I will always think these two belong together no matter how their stories ended up.
you got that right! I agree
Old 01-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

They had amazing chemistry and I was so disappointed when they brokeup, especially cos the relationships then had after never could compare to these two in my opinion.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
They had amazing chemistry and I was so disappointed when they brokeup, especially cos the relationships then had after never could compare to these two in my opinion.
Yep and even still after they left County and were back in season 15 with each other the chemistry was still there that's why they'll always belong together even though they weren't together anymore..they'd work as friends and lovers and that's exactly what happened, but I'd rather them had been both instead of just friends and really think they would've worked out and probably even more her & mark because she definitely changed for the worst after she got with him I could see it as the years went on and especially after they got married and it just got worse after as we all know.
Old 01-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Time for a new thread, so title suggestion?
Old 01-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Dead (View Post)
Time for a new thread, so title suggestion?
ooh that's right..uh titles? I don't know...um let's see They Belong Together or They Still Belong Together? I know lame & plain, but it's all I could think of right now...I thought we'd never get to a new thread!

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 01-12-2014 at 04:42 PM