Bwah!

I like to tell myself Carter was too.
I know the feeling.

Gooooodnessssss!
Old 07-20-2004, 11:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rachy
ahh...those were the DAAAAYS! (thanks edith) hello dears, i lived on this board all the way through high school. i must've watch TL about a hundred times. however, real life beckons and perspectives change. i still enjoy the show, but my heart doesn't pump when i hear the theme song anymore. in some ways i miss that. thursday nights were my escape...i could analyze carby up and down when i couldn't figure out my life. but ER ended up affecting my real life, too. a few friends drifted away because that was all i talked about. i made new friends who borrowed my tapes and squealed over spoilers with me. a teacher became a close friend and mentor after we spent so much time discussing the show together. i don't know why i'm talking about all this...i guess because i was invested in the show for so long and now i'm looking back wondering how it's afftected me. i won't lecture you other addictive personalities out there; enjoy ER immersion while you still can...pretty soon it will be over.
Rachy? ::wooks:: Rachy as in Binky Rachy, or Rachy as in Noerf Rachy?

Stephanie's confuseddddddddd . . . ::whines::

*Annuscka*, consider yourself added.

*Stephanie*

icon: newyork_noodles
Old 07-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

binky rachy. oh god, that name was so random. hey steph. hey do you guys have xanga sites? it's become quite the phenomenon with people from my school. here's mine: www.xanga.com/rachy214

"I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
Old 07-23-2004, 01:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

::shrugs:: I have strange ways of remembering people.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy. How goes it in Rachyland?

Nope, we don't have those. But I use a livejournal. ::nods:: Duuuude. You're a Republican! I didn't know that. I'm a Democrat. Nice to meet you. (Don't get me wrong, I, too, think that John Kerry is in the top 5 most boring people ever created. Yet, I follow him anyways. I'm a foolish girl. )

*Stephanie*

Old 07-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

meh. i have friends who are democrats...just as long as you're not a liberal. hehe just kidding-i really don't get too uptight about it. i think i remember you saying something about howard dean come to think of it...you guys went from really whoa! to really dull...interesting.

"I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
Old 07-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rachy
meh. i have friends who are democrats...just as long as you're not a liberal. hehe just kidding-i really don't get too uptight about it. i think i remember you saying something about howard dean come to think of it...you guys went from really whoa! to really dull...interesting.

I don't consider myself a liberal.

And I was totally for Wes Clark. ::pouts:: I'm still bitter. But, yeah, then I moved on to Howie Dean. He had such energy! And now we have Boring McDullpants. Gah.

*Stephanie*

Old 07-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Teehee.

I was just thinking of the origins of Flanby.

Old 07-24-2004, 07:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Sara : Well then John Wells aka Sara, I suggest you sober up sister and go and get me my Carbylicious hot fudge sunday beside the river. Twas a long time ago that they last went to that sacred river ***marches Sara out military style*****

Chanie Of course Carter was hammered out of his mind all of last season. I'm hoping he wakes up next season next to Abby with no recollection of Kem except a little headachey hangover. Y'know, just so he remembers never to do it again

xx Shinie xx
Old 07-30-2004, 06:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chanie
Bwah!

I like to tell myself Carter was too.
But could he ever really get that drunk? I mean, seriously.

Old 07-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

I think I know why Carter and Abby aren't together at the moment. It's because I jinxed it. I kid you not when I say every freaking time I ship a couple they don't stay together for long. So maybe I should start hoping for my favorite couples not to be together. Then they will get together and when they do they'll stay together for a LONG time.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

GRACE!

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginary light
But could he ever really get that drunk? I mean, seriously.

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER EXPLANATION FOR IT? HARDCORE HALLUCINOGENS?

Hey, you're right, alcohol alone could not have produced the effect that Carter was under last season.
Old 07-31-2004, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm telling you, Carter goes to the Congo and BAM! That's when it all starts going wrong.So it was quite simply a mixture of:

alcohol + intense Abby deprivation

xx Shinie xx
Old 07-31-2004, 04:58 PM
New Fan

Maybe he was a Carter clone. And the real Carter is tied and gagged in, um, a basement that so does not belong to me.

Hee.

~Sara
Old 07-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chanie
GRACE!

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER EXPLANATION FOR IT? HARDCORE HALLUCINOGENS?

Hey, you're right, alcohol alone could not have produced the effect that Carter was under last season.
CHANIE!

My theory? JJ Abrams got ahold of him and decided that it'd be a great idea to use Project Helix on ER. The real Carter is somewhere trapped in Africa, this is just the result of a bad television crossover.

Quote:
And the real Carter is tied and gagged in, um, a basement that so does not belong to me.
Nope, because that basement belongs to me
Old 07-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginary light
CHANIE!

My theory? JJ Abrams got ahold of him and decided that it'd be a great idea to use Project Helix on ER. The real Carter is somewhere trapped in Africa, this is just the result of a bad television crossover.
You're right! It's all just a big conspiracy that we don't know about yet. There must be some sort of crazy explanation for the travesty that was last season.