Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2003, 06:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Luka & Gillian appreciation #1 - "... and I hope someone will join me"

Yeah, I'm completely sold on this 'ship, and I hope someone will join me here [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry if the title is too crappy, but my head's not really good at titles [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

The world is not black-and-white. Nothing is simple.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

::stares at banner and sighs::

I really wanted to hate them because S-EG would be gone soon enough, but it's so hard to.

And when she runs away from the table when they talk about Luka's body... sigh.
me too.
Old 10-05-2003, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for joining the little thread! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

That kiss scene is so powerful - man, when I tried to finish up the wallpaper yesterday I almost started to cry, looking at the caps and listening to some sappy song I of course had to have on repeat... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

And at the school/mourge - I thought she was gonna faint there for a minute...

Old 10-05-2003, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

::stares at the cap you posted::

Sigh. I'm almost sorry she's going.
me too.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:20 AM
Addicted Fan

::stares with you::

I am very sorry she's going... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Damn, they could have done anything with this couple, and they screw it up...! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2003, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm happy she's going, and yet I'm really not. It's all very confusing. Damn WOD for making Luka such a shipable character!
me too.
Old 10-05-2003, 09:33 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You could say that...

I guess that lullian work best in the Congo, or at least not in Chicago/Montreal - and I know that the show must stay in Chicago to be ER, but man, wouldn't I love to have them in Africa for all eternity... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2003, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I definitely think that they work better in Congo than they'd ever work back home. I don't know about Gillian, but Luka is different in the Congo... and I'm not sure if the kind of man he is in Chicago will work with Gillian.
me too.
Old 10-05-2003, 10:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Probably wouldn't - unless they decide to make this his new personality, so to speak. Which I doubt.

But they were darn cute, and if we got a spin-off, then it'd be great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Yeah... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2003, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can I join? I don't want to break my record of being devoted to 'ships which are doomed; I see no real hope for Luka and Abby but Luka and Gillian would have so worked for me and I know they're probably not going to do it and I HATE THE ROTTEN PTB! They wouldn't recognise chemistry if it stripped naked and threw itself at them.

I have to love Gillian because she obviously adores Luka.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Please join! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

ITA about TPTB - I don't get why they have to get rid of Gillian - lullian could be a great opportunity to give Luka decent chance of a happy life in an adult relationship.
They could have done so much with them - the chemistry was obvious, the romantic scenes clicked more than most I have seen on TV, and there could have been an intersting twist when Gillian would learn about Danijela and the kids.
But no... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm an old luby myself, but after all turns with the triangle I almost have given up too. Right now the only woman I want to see with Luka is Gillian, and I know that TPTB will have to work damn hard to make me settle for anything else!

Old 10-05-2003, 11:53 AM
New Fan

Can I join in the Luka/Gillian love.

I love that kiss and I cant wait to see what happens when Gillian returns to Chicago with Luka. I know it wont last but Im going to enjoy it for what its worth.

And that pic of HotMalaria Luka...SIGH!! Who would'nt fight to save his life and follow him to the ends of the earth just to take care of him.
Old 10-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Addicted Fan

The thread is growing! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I can't wait for the following eps either - just as you I know it won't last (on screen... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), but it won't stop me from loving it.
I would so much want a morning/bedroom scene, but the way TPTB's minds work I guess I'll have to use my very own imagination...

Why is it always so that the ships that don't happen are the best....? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2003, 12:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Great idea, Anna [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

::joins the love::

I love them. I know they'll never last because they'd really only work in the Congo, but egads they're cute. Too bad Gillian can't be one of the new characters. Although, it'd be nice to have CongoLuka in Chicago. I could get behind that idea.
Old 10-05-2003, 12:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

*Lurks* Hehe.. Um I like Luka & Gillian. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and all I am is holding breath.