Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

7???????????!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Julianna looked beautiful. I wised she'd worn her hair down though. I was so glad she presented to George.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:19 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked that her makeup was a bit lighter than usual. I thought with her hair in that messy-ish bun, she looked relaxed. And I liked the dress up to where it ended, and then I was like, where did the rest go? Why did it stop there? Did she get confused and take it from my closet, thinking that since it would reach the floor on me, it would do the same for her? It was one of a number of questions I had about why dresses stopped where last night. I think there were seventy-five red dresses and only one of them didn't confuse me.

Last edited by Pandorama; 01-12-2015 at 10:24 PM
Old 01-13-2015, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know who is holding her curly hair ransom (CBS?) but I demand it back.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

We all wanted to see her with her hair down

She will look more beautiful but with a rainy day it means for her, her hair up
Old 01-13-2015, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

I want her Ellen interview NOW!
Old 01-13-2015, 06:18 AM
Ultimate Fan

Me too!!!!!!!

"The Good Wife with the bad mouth"
Old 01-13-2015, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

The Resurrection wouldn't be as big a miracle as Julianna getting through an Ellen appearance without cursing.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And I liked the dress up to where it ended, and then I was like, where did the rest go? Why did it stop there? Did she get confused and take it from my closet, thinking that since it would reach the floor on me, it would do the same for her?
I had the same feelings about the dress
Old 01-13-2015, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

She was beautiful, no matter what but yeah, I wished to see her hair down too...
Old 01-13-2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't remember if this has already been posted, but anyway, I just saw it on Facebook and just looking at the gifs makes me miss them SO. ****ING. MUCH.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyorley/k...fe#.pbV1p03xgV

Old 01-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

You've got to wonder, is there a reason no one has interviewed Maura and Julianna side-by-side? Because I think there is a reason, and it's called network censors.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

A little part of the interview on Ellen.

Kieran is the cuteness !!!

He likes salsa !! And knows speak spanish ! I have to meet that kid one day ! I am jelaous of his nanny for taking care of Julianna´s son since he was a child

The gift Elle gives to Julianna .... The best!!
Julianna Margulies on Her Son | EllenTV.com
Old 01-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Full Ellen interview. Great to hear her talk about the ER cast's first GGs in 1995 (and Anthony must have scored some serious points with his wife. ) Someone write a fic about their sushi night.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

A trench coat. And all of them singles?? I thought she was already dating Ron Eldard.

Was not in those GGs when George rented a bus or something and they all went together to the awards in it? Sherry told the story.