Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2015, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

Star Tracks: Monday, March 9, 2015 - GOOD TIMES : People.com

Old 03-09-2015, 06:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

I loved the Play Fest video !! The last part

Quote:
Alicia is caught up in bubble of perfect world. Carol wouldn't have put up with Peter Florrick's infidelity.

She practiced that fact with Doug.

Quote:
"Carol lived a simple life. Alicia comes from money & education."

Quote:
Made her way through nursing school and lived a very simple live, in that she just wanted happiness, and work and love and a home.

Quote:
I don´t think they had a conversation. Unless, Alicia ends up in the hospital or Carol was suing someone. That could be fun!

I dont get why they didn´t talk about Archie´s leaving, just Matt and didn´t mention anything we don´t know. What is happening there!!!

Last edited by hathaross; 03-09-2015 at 06:40 AM
Old 03-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

They were asked about Archie on the press line and everyone had great things to say, so hopefully we'll see those interviews soon. Christine says some beautiful things about her here:

Do you have a link to the full Paley panel?

I actually loved last night's episode. When it started, I thought the whole "Alicia's POV" thing would be gimmicky, but I thought it played out really well. Josh Charles' voice-cameo was such a cool surprise! Though, I wish the body double they had as Will looked a little more like him.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Do you have a link to the full Paley panel?
No...Only the one I posted.
Quote:
Josh Charles' voice-cameo was such a cool surprise!
Oh yes !! I think everyone was in shock for a moment. And the guy... please at least a fake nose, any similarity

Thank for that video Aaaww Christine !!
Old 03-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Christine is my favourite person.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

She is so nice and lovely
Old 03-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

I remmber that she called Archie after they both got nominated for Emmys the first season and invited her to a Prince concert. How I wish there were photos of them dancing in the aisles.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

Really? I would love to see pictures of that!!! We know how Christine loves to dance
Old 03-10-2015, 02:14 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yes we do!

Full panel video: https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/...-the-good-wife
Old 03-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

I wanted the conversation between Alicia and Zach to happen
Old 03-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

I did too. Nice to see, Graham though. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the Florrick children this season (since we barely see Grace either except for Alicia to use her as a resident God expert.)
Old 03-11-2015, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
(since we barely see Grace either except for Alicia to use her as a resident God expert.)
Old 03-12-2015, 05:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

I know... And also, where is Owen, Veronica,.... ?
Old 03-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Both have been busy with Broadway and other shows. TGW has this annoying habit of casting high calibre actors that are near-impossible to get back I mean, Kurt McVeigh is back this week after being off the show for over a year.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah.

They have incredibles guest stars, but apart from the actors schedule, I have the feeling they want to have open many plots, and at the same time the don´t have time to put them in a couple of episodes.