Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirde (View Post)
Hello Josie, welcome! I'm Mirjami. And yes, you should totally do the list, we want to know more!
Hey there Mirjami

Quote:
Sure! We always like to know more
Okay well here we go

Name: Josephine, but called Josie or Jose or Jo, or Joey,
Favorite ER Characters: Carol, Doug, Elizabeth, Mark, Susan, Jeanie, Abby.
Favorite ER Couples: Doug/Carol, Elizabeth/Mark Abby/Luka
Favorite ER Episodes: Ouch that one is damn hard... okay this willjust be some of it: Blizzard, Sleepless in Chicago, Night Shift, Calling Dr. Hathaway, Make a Wish Something New, Fathers & Sons, A Hole in the Heart, Split Second, Good Luck, Ruth Johnson, The Storm I/II, Getting to Know You, Great Expectations, Such Sweet Sorrow, Sand and Water, Never Say Never, On the Beach, Abby Normal, The Book of Abby, Old Times... there are many more those are just exsamples...
Favorite Books: wow that is almost as hard... well some of them The Crown Princess, the murder of the King, and the queen sacrifice, well I guess that would be thier translated titles anyway.. others are His Dark materials serie by Phillip Pullman...
Favorite Movies: Pretty Woman, Mamma Mia, Basic Instict, Up Close Personal, Anna and The King... and again many more...
What other shows do you watch? Grey's, Private Practice, Bones, Castle, Scandal, 2 broke girls, New Girl, Revolution, Gossip Girl, Glee, Last Resort, The Good Wife , revenge, The killing (the original), Downton Abbey, Borgen (the goverment), The Newsroom and Suits, and I have just started the Mentalist as well... Yes I know I watch too much TV, and all of those were only the ongoing shows...those still on the air... if we took all the others it would be far more...
Anything Else? Um I am a law student... I love writing fanfiction...

Umm and I guess I should add links to my profiles:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ladybug_Josie
Tumblr: http://lady-josie.tumblr.com/ and http://otps-journeysendinloversmeeting.tumblr.com/
Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1842037/Ladybug-josie and http://archiveofourown.org/users/lad...s/ladybugjosie and http://lady-josie2412.livejournal.com/

Last edited by Ladyjosie2412; 10-02-2012 at 03:43 PM
Old 10-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhhhhh, you'll fit in well here! Love all your episode selections and that you're a Jeanie fan.

Quote:
Yes I know I watch too much TV
No such thing here.

Quote:
I turn 24 on the 24th of december
Oh cool, you're nearly a Christmas baby!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Dead (View Post)
Ahhhhhh, you'll fit in well here! Love all your episode selections and that you're a Jeanie fan.
Thank is good to know yes I really liked her... found her sweet and interesting and her story line was not one used in many other things and I loved that....
Quote:
No such thing here.
Glad you don't think so....
Quote:
Oh cool, you're nearly a Christmas baby!
Technically I am a christmas baby as Christmas is celebrated with everythingon the 24th in Denmark so yeah I get presents two times that day:/

Oh and at the end of the introduction post I added all my links to profiles I have on twitter and so on..
Old 10-02-2012, 03:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Josie, love the episodes you chose, the couples,.. and you write fanfiction?? About Bones and The Good Wife as I see right?

Thats reminds me I have to finish translating mine to show you all.

Quote:
*moment of silence for the fall of LukaAbbyLover*
Ohhhh I´m going to miss see your nickname Kate!

Cool Josie, Do you have facebook?
Old 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Following you on twitter & tumblr now
Old 10-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathaross (View Post)
Josie, love the episodes you chose, the couples,..
sounds like there is agreement with my choices... that is always good

Quote:
and you write fanfiction?? About Bones and The Good Wife as I see right?
Yes I do... and yes for those shows only so far (well I have one in Danish for Beverly Hills 90210, and two in English for Commander in Chief, but they were never posted...)
Quote:
Thats reminds me I have to finish translating mine to show you all.
That sounds great
Quote:
Cool Josie, Do you have facebook?
Yes I do have Facebook as well... but I don't use it a lot (read almost never), and I never ever fangirl on facebook, I keep it very seperate... but you can add me... you have me on twitter where you can read my full name that is my FB name as well...
I also have skype... and gmail which means gchat... techinally I think I have everything but myspace and linkin...

I have youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/user/josie241...ure=CAQQwRs%3D

Quote:
Following you on twitter & tumblr now
Cool Thank you
Old 10-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
That sounds great
Yeah, but I have written in spanish so I have to translate to english and correct everything.

Quote:
but I don't use it a lot (read almost never), and I never ever fangirl on facebook, I keep it very seperate.
Me neither.. I have all my friends and also family so I abstain of fangirl on it Only sometimes with it´s inevitable

My youtube account is this: Doug and Carol Channel - YouTube Following yours
Old 10-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hathaross (View Post)
Yeah, but I have written in spanish so I have to translate to english and correct everything.
That must take so long... like horrible long... let me know if you need a beta... (and yes it was an offer)...
Quote:
Me neither.. I have all my friends and also family so I abstain of fangirl on it Only sometimes with it´s inevitable
I have friends, family, even my priest is on it... and my parents and my mother use it more than me... so no fangirling at all for me... I mean I have people I know from fandoms on it... but we never fangirl... I live two lives
Quote:
My youtube account is this: Doug and Carol Channel - YouTube Following yours
Thank you I am following yours as well now
Old 12-19-2012, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Updated my part of the Who We Are link because, according to it, I was still 23 and obsessed with House, Bones and...Glee
Old 12-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Looking through that I think the whole thing needs updating Mine & Sam's have our old usernames... all the ages are wrong... Most of the people on there don't post here anymore

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, I don't even know why we kept it, they're probably not even on anymore My username was still Couch Tomato in there, I almost forgot to change it because it will always make sense here
Old 12-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

I mean to change stuff but then I remember that takes 0.000000000001% of energy and I'm like

Old 12-19-2012, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I feel that way when I remember we STILL haven't updated the board guide links
Old 12-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Eugh, we need like a mod who can do that stuff while we can spend our time on the important stuff, i.e. .gifs.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IKR??