Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Supreme Fan

Episode Discussion: 15.5 "Haunted" {October 30, 2008}

From NBCUMV:

Quote:
ER
HAUNTED
A FACE FROM THE PAST REAPPEARS IN THE ER—SHANE WEST (“ONCE AND AGAIN”) GUEST STARS—Gates feels neglected because Sam (Linda Cardellini) is distracted while studying for her pharmacology exam. A stab wound victim comes into the ER after a school fight and Brenner (David Lyons) tries to get to the bottom of the story. Morris (Scott Grimes) surprises Neela (Parminder Nagra) with an unexpected guest. Meanwhile it’s Halloween and Gates (John Stamos) gets locked into a stairwell with a quiet young boy. Angela Bassett also stars.
Have at it folks.

Shane is back! I cannot wait for this ep.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

This is the episode Roomie fans have been waiting for so long! The anticipation, excitement, and anxiety for this episode is undeniable. I hope it lives up to the hype!

Ray: OK, roomie! Just give me a minute to put my legs on!

Old 10-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^ I second that!

(sorry, internet was acting up and i think i hit save twice by mistake. ash, can you delete that last one? thanks.)

Last edited by Sandalwood; 10-27-2008 at 02:49 PM
Old 10-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ahhhh, you can say that again!! Us roomies have been waiting for this!!.. Cannot wait!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

IS IT THURSDAY YET?!

/capslock abuse

I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 10-29-2008, 04:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

^ 1 day and counting!! :-)
Old 10-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

20 hours, 39 minutes and counting

(for me anyways, lol)
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 10-29-2008, 11:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

I woke up this morning and thought, OMG it's thursday! Yay I can start downloading tonight. And then my very slow brain remembered I am a day ahead.

Bitter blow. I don't know how I got confused. I know this. Just caught up in all the excitement. So from Thursday I say roll on Friday!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Ray and Neela better kiss.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

^^

haha, agreed!

I can't wait!

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 10-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

"Hey Roomie."
"You Bastard."
Hugs.

Haaa. I love the Brenner/Neela/Ray scene.
"So that Brenner guy, kinda seems like a dick."

Morris & Ray were great.
"And no Ray, Neela's not seeing anyone."

Ignore the trick-or treaters. Brenner. 2 Interrupted kisses, then 2 kisses!!
The looks between these two are so meaningful.

Damnit, Brenner made me feel bad for him.

&

Next week, Chaz & Morris. Looks good.

Last edited by Janelle; 10-30-2008 at 08:00 PM
Old 10-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG! OMG! I'm crying right now! What a beautiful episode! The most touching I have ever seen. Ray and Neela just take my breath away. I am totally speechless guys. I can't comment the way I want to right now because I am so emotional. It is going to take me a while to gather and compose myself. I will have to come back later and post my comments on this wonderful roomie episode later. You guys can go ahead and comment and express your thoughts about the episode. I just have to rewatch it and reflect on what happened. I'll be back later.

Ray: OK, roomie! Just give me a minute to put my legs on!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't believe my eyes just saw that.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Great avie, G-UNIT!

Gosh, it was amazing seeing Shane/Ray again. I loved everything! I'm going to have withdrawal all over again next week, though.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

I need to know that song...big time....

If you could G-Unit see if you can make out some of the lyrics and post them in this thread or the roomies thread. I'm good at finding songs once I get the lyrics.

I think Ray knew something happened between Neela and Brenner and unlike before Ray would get drunk and sulk and I don't blame hi but know he has really Matured and I don't believe anybody can say anymore that Neela does not Love Ray. The Casual ER viewers who are like "Why do some people ship them" will now know why we love them. They have both been with there fair share other women and men but they way they act around each other proves that they are each others true love. I'm an old fasioned sap...I love the Show Kim Possible and Phi of the Future because the couples I have shipped in those shows have not been with anybody else in there life until they decided to start one with there best friend.

It has and still will take me a while to not be upset with the fact that Ray and Neela will not be each others first time if and hopefully when they finally get together for good. Hopefully when this season and the series of ER is over that will be my only pet peeve Because that would mean Ray and Neela ended up together and they will be a forever canon couple. Canon means forever. That means even if they don't show a wedding, Ray and Neela children, Ray and Neelas Grandchildren, and etc it will still happen. If you are together with somebody forever like being Canon is then all those things I mentioned happend. That was a interesting rant I went on. lol.

I loved the tears that rolled down Neelas face at the end of the episode...The spoilers and sides for "Haunted" did a brilliant job of describing the look on Neelas face at the end of the episode..Thing about what could have (should have) been.

I loved how Neela mentioned she wished Ray would get to big for the door and that Ray would have stay there with her for a long time. That made me smile. I honestly am now convinced that Neela was not in love with Gallent the way she is with Ray. I never said that before because I thought it would sould like just me being in denial as a roomie fan. Well seeing the way Neela was with Ray in "Haunted" makes me comfortble in saying that now because I can throw back evidence to the people who doubt that.

The two interruptions ticked me off but now that we did end up getting two kisses I can rationalize it with the following..."They were going too kiss two times before they got interruped and if you add them to the two they shared that means that if they completed those first two it would have been four. They wanted four kisses"

Sorry for the rant...my minds going 20 miles a minute. I should have done what G-Unit is doing and sorting all my thoughts. lol.

~~RAY & NEELA 4EVER~~