Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Addicted Fan

semi good episode still trying to hold back the bile from the Gates Sam thing. Loved the hockey scenes good to see Neela no longer pouting around well thats about it, except for the sad realization that until we get any info from teh creators this could possibly have been the last episode dammed writers strike
Old 01-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

From Marc Berman:
Quote:
Top honors at 10 p.m. were shared between CBS’ Without a Trace and NBC’s ER, but ER was down by 19 percent among adults 18-49 out of the second half-hour of Celebrity Apprentice (4.3/11). Time to retire, ER!

ER (NBC)
Viewers: 8.97 million (#2), A18-49: 3.5/ 9 (#1)
Old 01-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow, those ratings stink. Color me completely unsurprised.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think from those ratings, the only reason ER might get a 15th season is because of the writers strike. Some sources are saying that a lot of shows that would have been canceled by now are getting a second season because there isn't going to be any new shows produced for next fall.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

I agree. This writer strike gives me a little hope that we may see Ray again.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Well the DGA just struck a deal with the Hollywood studios and the rumor is that it may be a huge influence in getting the WGA and studios back to negotiating. The WGA have also announced that they are ready to get negotiations started again. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks. Hopefully, they can get negotiations started again and strike a deal. I would hate to have to wait until September to see ER finish out these storylines.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:14 AM
Supreme Fan

I hope so. I don't watch reality TV at all, so this no TV thing is killing me.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Unsticking this to make room for a new thread. Feel free to continue discussing the episode here.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay! So I fianlly caught up jusssst last night.
I laughed so hard at the hockey part of the episode, it was too cute.

Dubenko looked GREAT. And I don't know how or when but somewhere along the way I really am starting to love Archie. Especially in skates. lol

Gates & Sam = barf. That's so uncool. And gross. Sam can do much better. Also, it's irritating that he would be a dog like that to the Chaplain lady, who, I kind of liked hahaha.

Pratt and Betina ...meh. I love Pratt, but I don't have any real affection for Betina. She's pretty and stuff but I don't feeel it like I did with the Cease-Fire girl. The talk about marriage with him and Sky had me worried for a moment. I thought she was hitting on him. Which would be really uncool for Lucien.

I'm going to go check out more of the news thread. But if this is the SERIES finale, I'll totally cry. You can't leave things so upwrapped like that. Stupid Strike.
to watch over me