Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2006, 07:29 PM
New Fan

E.R Roleplaying Site

Hey guys, so I noticed this forum and saw how many E.R fans there were here and wondered if perhaps any of you would be interested in joining an E.R roleplay site. You could choose your favorite character and do plots that deviate from the show or follow and act out your favorite ships/plots on the show. I would be willing to make the site if there are enough interested. I would really love to do this so if you are interested, please please post here. Even if you aren't an experienced roleplayer or have never roleplayed before, if this sounds fun to you, please post!
Old 05-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

that sounds lilke fun I would like to do that
Old 05-12-2006, 10:53 PM
New Fan

Awesome and you look like a neela/ray fan which is a plus, would you be interested in playing Neela?
Old 05-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Barnett05
Awesome and you look like a neela/ray fan which is a plus, would you be interested in playing Neela?
yes I'm hug Ray/Neela shipper and fan I would not mind playing Neela at all.
Old 05-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm not sure where your site is going to be, but if it's going to be a message board, please keep in mind that Fanforum doesn't allow linking to other message boards. (Even in PMs, you won't be able to link to it - the software will mess up the link) So if it's going to be a message board, you might want to have people who are interested PM you with their e-mail address, and you can send them the link directly through e-mail.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:15 AM
New Fan

Yeah thanks I had heard about that rule, but hopefully I can get more people to be intersted in it, because right now I only have myself and Neelant. Would you be interested as well DaveAbbyLuver? Also, Neelant, PM me your e-mail adress so i can give you a link to the site if we decide to make it.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Supreme Fan

I would if I had the time. Life is super hectic right now and I don't even have time to write all the fics I wanna write. So I can't even imagine taking on an RP too.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-13-2006, 11:30 AM
New Fan

Well you wouldn't have to stay "Super" active, my life is busy as well so I couldn't be on all of the time. Just join up and that way at least we will have three people interested lol. Even if you can only be on one or two nights/days a week it would be worth it. Do you know anyone else who could be interested maybe?
Old 05-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Supreme Fan

I'll think about it. And no, unfortunately, I don't. Sorry.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 05-13-2006, 06:41 PM
New Fan

I'm interested, though to be blunt I'm picky about the writing quality of my fellow roleplayers, so I'd prefer to see some threads begun before deciding whether or not I'd join.

Lucien Dubenko and Archie Morris: founders, the We Were Assassinated By The Writers Club
Old 05-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I sent you a pm wiht my email addy and yes it's spelled right too
Old 05-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

FYI, guys, there is a Role Playing Board here at FanForum. I have no idea if they have an ER thread there or not, but it's worth checking out if you want to do that.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:36 AM
New Fan

Sounds like a cool idea! Should I PM you my email?
Old 05-14-2006, 12:09 PM
New Fan

Yeah anyone who is interested please PM me your e-mail adress so I know how many we have.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dr.Barnett05 you got my PM right? Just wanted to make sure.