Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2016, 12:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi Suz!

Sorry to hear about the scholarship Ju. I hope everything will work out. I have no idea about those things, so don't have any suggestions. That teaching thing sounds good, it's nice to know that it's temporary in case you don't like it.

The bookstore thing... A cafe-bookshop type of thing is nice. We actually have one at the Uni, it's a bookstore combined with a coffee shop. I can't think of any other idea right now, but I'll tell you if I think of something.

The dance festival was great. It was really inspiring and it was great to see other groups perform. The best thing was that I got to see some of my friends that I hadn't seen since summer. And I met many new people too.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hi Mirde. its nice to meet you

glad you had a great time

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-16-2016, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

I wish big bookstores could find a way to stock affordable but OLD editions of classics. I will never buy a new paperback copy of an old book, as it just doesn't have any character about it. So, I always end up going to second-hand bookstores. While I like supporting them, I think the big chains would be much more attractive if they stocked old editions.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks guys

Today was the first day of class with the kids. Screams, tears, belly aches, the usual super exciting stuff
Old 02-18-2016, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

Ah, good times.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

sounds lke "fun" lol

hey everyone and happy almsot friday

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-18-2016, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Hey guys, and hello Suz

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, AGAIN. You know the struggle already...

Su, I'm so sorry to hear that sad news. Hope you'll have some positive things for the future

Bookstore ideas...the coffee corner sounds great, also the idea with sofas! Maybe autors could visit and read to the people from their books from time to time...

I have some kind of depression right now...only because of the diploma thesis I have to write and I have no idea how to do it...today I was meeting with my support teacher and she critizised almost my whole exposé have to write all over again I have no idea how to do this
Old 02-18-2016, 02:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Sandy. Sorry to hear that! Almost everyone I know who have written their thesis have had crises with the writing. It sucks, but I'm sure you'll get through it! I'm dreading the day I have to start my Master's thesis...

It's almost weekend, yay. I've been so tired and stressed out this week, I just need a day to not do anything school related.
Old 02-18-2016, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to hear that Sis

Thanks for the ideas, guys

I so can't wait for this week to be over. I hate looking forward to the weekend, because it's kinda sad to only have a couple of days to look forward to in your week, like it seems to be for some people. But it's the only time I get to see Mateus, now that he's travelling all the time. I'm so sick of this. He complains about it, he says he can't stand travelling anymore, yet he doesn't just say no to it. He says the only way he could say no to it was if he was gonna quit, and to me that just sounds ridiculous and absurd. Specially when he keeps saying he's not even being paid fairly, considering what he was hired for and what he's actually doing
Old 02-19-2016, 03:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

sorry to hear about thaat Sandy. hope its get better for you soon

Ju - it sucks that he is travelling all the time and that you guys dont get to spend any time together because of that

I will go back to work on monday. got a clean bill of health, everything is healing nicely. but now that i have been home for a bit i dont want to imagine getting up at 5 every day

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2016, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh gosh, that is thw worst time to get up That's a good thing about my new job, it starts at 11:30, so I don't have to wake up early
Old 02-19-2016, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

^ Great news, glad you can go back to work.

I will be travelling again this weekend (last time for a while ) but it's for work, so I'll have hotel WiFi the whole time. Have a good one, folks.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Back to old days, Ju
Bad you and Matheus can´t spend much time together.

Oh, Sandy..... My thesis was horrible to do. I didn´t have an idea how to do it, where to find information,... I spent so much time reading artciles, and my teacher was more interested in my classmates´s thesis than mine, so it didn´t work well at first. After couple of months I started to see the light at the end of the tunnel. You will be able to do it, it´s pretty difficult to begin with, at least it was for me.

5 am? Oh god... Too early for me.

Last edited by hathaross; 02-19-2016 at 01:08 PM
Old 02-19-2016, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Ju, sorry to hear that you can't spend a lot of time with Mateus Hope at least you can enjoy the time you have with him

well, I get up almost every day at 5 am

Ainara, what did you write about? Yeah, everybody says that the beginning is the worst, but I didn't even start with the real thesis yet
Old 02-19-2016, 01:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

5 am is just too early. i am more of an get up at 10 work two hours and be completely exhausted person

LEVERAGE campaign