Old 03-10-2015, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds awesome Stephen And you should!
Old 03-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

I'm on the lookout for one as we speak.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another waste of a Wednesday. I have to leave my town at 3:20pm, then wait for a 5:30 to 7:00pm meeting that has absolutely NOTHING to do with me and is nothing but a waste of time, then wait for the bus again, leave at 7:30, and finally get home at 9pm. 6 hours of doing NOTHING because of a ****ing meeting. Why did I take this job, again??
Old 03-12-2015, 05:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

If you only would have known... but hang in there !!

My aunt and uncle will come this sunday for a visit The last time they were here was when I was 9 and they came for my communion. I will be their tour guide And I had to look for places to see or what to do, and I noticed, when you live in a place, sometimes there are places you have not seen and you discover it when you have visitors and you have to show it to them.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I noticed, when you live in a place, sometimes there are places you have not seen and you discover it when you have visitors and you have to show it to them.
I have found that too. Have fun showing them around!

Sorry, Ju.
Old 03-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Ugh, sorry to hear that, Ju.

Have fun, Ainara!

Kari is on a job-related trip the rest of the week. I feel like I haven't seen him properly in ages since he has to work so much. Luckily I have quite a busy weekend ahead of me, so I don't have to spend a lot of time alone. I have a dance performance on Saturday and it's in another city, so it takes the whole day, and on Sunday I have a long theater practice. But still, I miss Kari.

Btw, can't believe that soon it's weekend already. Days go by so fast. Do you guys have any plans for this weekend?
Old 03-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have my nephew's birthday party to go to this weekend

Today I got SO pissed at a student I yelled SHUT UP at his face and threatened to slap him on the mouth if he said **** you to a classmate again. It had been a long "you're in my seat" discussion, he was obnoxious and impolite the whole time, wouldn't listen to me OR respect me and then to top it he told the classmate to **** off. I get really frustrated when things like this happen, and I wish I had reacted differently, this is exactly the kind of thing I hated in other teachers, leveling with the stupid impolite students, yet today I did it
Old 03-13-2015, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

^ Sounds like the weekend got here just in time for you!
Old 03-13-2015, 08:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Have fun at you nephew´s birthday and try to disconnect.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Mother's Day here tomorrow, so we're just trying to figure out what to do. Trying to go to a restaurant is a nightmare on Mother's Day because everywhere is either booked out or so busy that you are rushed through your meal.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:30 PM
Addicted Fan

^ Hope you'll have a nice Mother's day! You should just cook.

Wow, what a weekend! The dance performance yesterday was awesome, it was so nice to perform, but the day was so long. I woke up before six and was home after midnight. It took 3 and a half hours to drive there and the same back. I fell asleep as soon as I got home and my head hit the pillow. Tomorrow I had a theater practice and I felt quite sleepy there. Kari got home today though and I saw him, that was so great!

How's your weekend been?
Old 03-16-2015, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back It was a crazy weekend, I didn't stop for one minute, but I got to see my babies, so it was all worth it Will post pics later
Old 03-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome back.

Mirjami - that's what we did in the end. Glad you had a nice weekend.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:53 PM
Extreme Fan

From my country of people pretending to be Irish as an excuse to get extremely drunk to yours, happy St. Patrick's Day.

But it's totally not an excuse for me, my grandmother was born there and I took Riverdance lessons as a child. Also, I think Boston probably declared itself a county in Ireland at some point, so there's that. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised. The Massachusetts legislature has had arguments over the official state sandwich, so I put nothing past them.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hello

Happy St. Patricks Day. I am sure Stephen is enjoying this day as much as possible

How was your weekend?
I have a cold since Friday, getting worse... I can hardly speak.