Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have quite a few, I need to go back and re watch.
I am an original”
Old 06-23-2014, 01:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
^love your icon.

what was everyone's fav episode/moment for these two?
I HAVE SO MANY. I'm compiling a list of top 30 carter/abby scenes and I'm halfway through but like literally I love EVERY scene, even the not so happy moments.

Overall though, I love their earlier moments in season 7/8. I reaaaaaaally love the scene outside Lava Lounge in The Letter. And any interaction between Carby and Maggie. The relationship between Maggie and Carter is one of the reasons I believe Carter was the best match for Abby. She needed someone who acted as a mediator between the two
Old 06-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbeenyou (View Post)
I HAVE SO MANY. I'm compiling a list of top 30 carter/abby scenes and I'm halfway through but like literally I love EVERY scene, even the not so happy moments.

Overall though, I love their earlier moments in season 7/8. I reaaaaaaally love the scene outside Lava Lounge in The Letter. And any interaction between Carby and Maggie. The relationship between Maggie and Carter is one of the reasons I believe Carter was the best match for Abby. She needed someone who acted as a mediator between the two
lol so true! Luka couldn't do that in Season 7, he was just so fed up with Abby being unhappy. Now look at them. I think it's because they've both decided what's in the past is in the past. Abby was happier then and Luka was happy to be with a woman and to have a family again. I felt Carter and Abby were better as friends.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysbeenyou (View Post)

I totally agree.
I am an original”
Old 06-24-2014, 02:05 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny_Witty (View Post)
lol so true! Luka couldn't do that in Season 7, he was just so fed up with Abby being unhappy. Now look at them. I think it's because they've both decided what's in the past is in the past. Abby was happier then and Luka was happy to be with a woman and to have a family again. I felt Carter and Abby were better as friends.
I disagree with this but then I disagree with Luka/Abby so... I wrote out this whole argument but really whats the point because I know everyone will disagree
Old 06-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Against Abby/Luka, you mean? Well, on THIS particular thread I don't think you'd find much disagreement, as it's not a thread to support them anyway As long as you're not bashing the shippers, like, saying whoever supports L/A is crazy/stupid/etc, it's okay
Old 06-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my god, it was/still is the cutest! I cried at a lot of Abby&Carter scenes
I must buy the ER boxset.

Last edited by BlackSapphire; 06-26-2014 at 10:48 PM
Old 06-27-2014, 01:44 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chambers (View Post)
Against Abby/Luka, you mean? Well, on THIS particular thread I don't think you'd find much disagreement, as it's not a thread to support them anyway As long as you're not bashing the shippers, like, saying whoever supports L/A is crazy/stupid/etc, it's okay
I would never do that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I just feel in the minority as I know most people love them here and everywhere. I wanted to like them, I tried to like them but it just didn't happen My dislike isn't even anything to do with C/A either.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I JUST MISS CARTER AND ABBY. ROMANTICALLY AND THEIR FRIENDSHIP.
Old 06-27-2014, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel sometimes in the minority too, I don't hate Luka/Abby, but I love Carter/Abby more.
I am an original”
Old 06-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think you guys are in the minority at all. I know there were A LOT of Carby fans out there, even before Season 9. In fact, I think I saw somewhere that their fans started petitioning to NBC around Season 8 that they write something so that Carter and Abby are dating. It worked!

I prefer Luka/Abby but I also like Carter/Abby because Abby had great chemistry with both guys. I especially liked when Carter went with Abby to Oklahoma and Abby was his date at some charity and they ran into Richard and slashed his car tire.

So no hate from me on either pairing.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do actually like both couples too, I just prefer Carter/Abby. I have no hate for either though either.
I am an original”
Old 06-29-2014, 01:20 PM
Total Fan

I wish I had no hate for Luka/Abby. Mainly because Abby is my favourite fictional character ever and it's really hard when your favourite character ends up with someone you hate them with Like I said, my dislike for L/A has mostly nothing to do with my love for Carter/Abby. I fully expected to fall in love with L/A, it just didn't happen. I liked them briefly in season 12 and then I went straight back to disliking them in s13

I watched Secrets and Lies again today. That's the fourth time this year
Old 06-29-2014, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Abby should stay with Ray.Or with Tucci character.Her storyline with Stamos also would be better than Neela one.She could also become a lesbian.
Luka was so boring in last seasons.And in relationships with him Abby lost her spark.They couple "felt real" but that's why i don't really like it.It was a couple you can see in your life everyday.
Yes,i am strange.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think you guys were the minority, either. In fact, when I first started to lurk in another ER related online group (remember the Yahoo groups??) I didn't think that L/A couple I heard ONE person talk about had even a remote chance of ever getting back together, cause literally everyone else was all about how agwkafdhesfhsejgk Carby was. So, like you, I also expected to love them, but then I saw L/A together (the first time) and loved them instantly. So, yeah, I guess I know exactly how you feel about expectations and things turning out differently
Old 07-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Total Fan

Life as a shipper is sometimes hard work