-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 12-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm watching:

1x01
It starts a little rough but this break in that has Abby, Athena, Buck as BOSS ASS TEAM!

And I love Buck & Hen so much. She's a big sis to him. And allows him his second chance.

Little Hen & Athena BFFs.

GAH. I HATE THIS BUCK. The s\utty sex addict. I always forget that was a thing. Gross.

________

1x02
That opening with the roller coaster always always always freaks me out. Traumatic, for sure.

CARLA! MY LOVE! LOOK WHO IT IS! CARLA PRICE!

AH CRAP. MAY! I don't like this for her. It breaks me.

Abby seeing Buck on the news and wondering about him. Hello! Have that phone relationship!

Some Buck backstory! Wanting to be a Navy Seal but wanting to keep his emotions.

Ugh. This therapist. Hope she lost her job.

Oh, the parallel therapy sessions with Buck and Athena (and Michael)! That's really cool.

Time for the maneuver. You got this, Buck! I like this scene.

Man, these convos with the sister hurt. I hated it during the memorial. But this closure. Was needed for them both.

Abby: "You're so pushy."
Carla: "But you like it."
LOVE THEM!

Ah, this convo. He knows how he just sleeps with anyone. But he likes talking to her. Makes him feel "safe" and "curious." Awww.

"Sometimes the right kind of 'no' is better than the wrong kind of 'yes.'" WHAT WORDS TO LIVE BY!

no no no. NO NO NO. MY BABY MAY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

________

1x03

THERE SHE BLOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How are you people not dead??!?

Poor Chimney. Just wants to do more.

#AWKWARD hospital run in. With the boyfriend. YIKES.

This May plot is meh. I'm glad she's grown so much. S1 was rough for her.

And this Child Protective Services story just angers me.

ECK. Tatiana and Howie. Eck. *hides* Awkward.

ijuhygtfredrftgyhu Oh no. no no nonoijoidjfp;ij[asghid. Baby, nooo. *hides*

So rough seeing Chimney then. But I love where he's at now. He deserves it all.

MY SIBLINGS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES TOGETHER. YESSSSSSSS. Buck & Hen LIFE! "Please! Someone all HR!"

Bobby and Chimney. "I don't like her for you."
OH! We know nothing about you. Never even met your wife and kids. I FORGOT ABOUT THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

"She's not in love with you. She's in love with this fantasy." HE AIN'T WRONG.

BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING ANGRY!

BOBBY GOT A CALL. DAD CAP INITIATED! LET'S GO SAVE OUR BOY!

I love the family working together to get Chimney out.

BUCK JUSY WANTS TO BE THERE FOR HIS BRO! Just wants to be inside, waiting for news!

Also, STOP IT with the graphic head surgery. SO GROSS.

Abby's mom's birthday...

HEN! GO BABY GO! "Someone with a badge and gun wanna put this piece of trash in custody?" GET IT GIRL!

Tatiana. Eh.

No, momma. Athena. Nah, don't do anything stupid.

FAMILY HAS COME TO VISIT THEIR BOY!

HE CAN HERE. THAT THUMBS UP! poiuytrerftgyhujikytrferftgyhujikol YESSSSSSS!
Old 12-08-2020, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Oh I watched the first 4 episodes yesterday, but I didn't think about writing down my thoughts about it.

And I agree. Buck in the first episode was a little bit to much. But I love the scene when saves Athena from being shot.

I really love the baby saving scene too. It is so well done.

In episode 2 I really feel bad for Buck. Losing someone like that must be terrible. And I'm still so angry with the way the writers had him and his therapist having sex with each other. It is so wrong on so many levels and it should be treated as such. I really hope she lost her job with this too.

And with May, I just feel so bad for her and want to hug her so bad.

Episode 3 and the Chimney scene. It always blows my mind how real it looks. And I love how he only wanted the 118 there to help him. And how they worked to get him to the hospital without hurting him even more.

And I also love the last scene when they visit him and he could hear them.

Episode 4 is a really good one. With the plane crash and how it was build up. Seeing how they helped the people get out of there. The mom and son scene always gets to me.

And the scene when Athena arrested everyone on the plane so they could get of the plane after being stuck there for 8 hours because of the other plane that crashed. Such a goo scene.

Me and my wild boy
Old 12-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think the first one, I wrote a little recap after I watched, and then I decided to "live blog" my thoughts. I like doing that.

That therapy scene was all kinds of wrong and nasty.

Quote:
And I love how he only wanted the 118 there to help him.
HE JUST WANTED HIS FAMILY!
Old 12-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is a very smart idea. I have dyslexia so I can't focus on the show and writing the same time.

And I agree. It is so wrong. And then that they made it into a joke in season 3 was weird too.

Just finish episode 5. Not my favorite episode. I only really like the backstory of Bobby and the last scene in the carwash when they are all laughing at the guy who was stuck.

Me and my wild boy
Old 12-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yeah, them bringing it back up...like..you do remember. You DO know how bad wrong that is....

Was gonna watch more yesterday, but I fell into a JATP hole. Whoops. But I'm back to our first responders.

Also! S2 is on Hulu. I'm so happy to see that!

1x04
Gross. "And don't call me babe." Girl, yeah, you don't deserve to be talked to like that, Ms Flight Attendant.

Buck, get your fingers out of the pan! That's not how you eat.

I always forget about the black book until I rewatch S1. Glad we got over that storyline.

NO. Buck. DON'T DO IT! GET OUT OF BOBBY'S FACE!

BOYS. NO FIGHTING! I cant do that. My father-son babies. NO FIGHTING!

Oh god. Athena. GET OUT. I hate hate hate this storyline. I'm fast forwarding this. I can't. I don't like it. It gives me major second-hand embarrassment. Athena, you better than this.

"Ms. Grant. Could you tell May I'm sorry?"
"You should tell her yourself."

You right, momma.

Athena in action is great. As long as it's not the above plotline.

The water "on fire" is such a visual. Just.. wow. This episode is just epic and heartbreaking.

Whenever it's a Buck POV zoom in, especially from his face, it breaks me. So much tragedy. Especially with him being so new to the team. You can see how raw and scary it is.

This mom! I'm always so terrified for her. Breaks me.

Hen and Buck teamup. God, I love them so much. And Buck is always so SMART in his thinking in these situations. His idea to tie the rope to the boat and go. He saves them. Not here for dumb Buck slander.

Then there's Buck, who sees Bobby and the mom still there and refuses to just leave.

"If you're gonna go down, I'm gonna go down." STOP IT BOBBY!

"You know I'm a terrible listener." BUCK!

The directing! All the water and underwater and water shifting!

Buck shouting for Bobby. I LOVE THEIR DYNAMIC SO MUCH!

Did I mention how smart Buck is? He saved Bobby. HE SAVED BOBBY.

iuytgrerty NOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't give me a dying message. NOOOOOOOOO!

This Athena-plane gig. GET IT GIRL. GO MOMMA! Put that dummy cop down. Drag him. And he's all snooty to her. He's airport ****ing security and she's a sergeant with the LAPD. SIT YOUR ASS DOWN. *STANDING OVATION* YOU TELL HIM, ATHENA! QUEEN!

BITCH. HE GRABBED HER. THIS SON OF A BITCH. SHE IS SO YOUR SUPERIOR AND YOU TOUCH HER? GET THE **** OUT OF HERE. You racist, misogynist POS. BACK THE HELL UP!

"In fact, I'm arresting everyone on this plane. They're in my custody now. You're all under arrest. And that means you're all leaving this plane." GET IT GIRL!

Body bags...
Nope. And then Abby listens to the message. NOPE.

Bobby just looks so run down. And then we cut to him and his apartment. Hearing his children. And then an empty table with plates and him drinking. STOP IT!

Ugh. Annie. Needing to hear the message. That's so hard and rough and tough. And they don't play the audio, just the instrumental and her FACE. STOP IT.

Captain's on point. Athena was out of line, and she should thankful that's all she got.

Hen and Buck going to Bobby's.
"I'm gonna kick it down." Oh, baby. Buck. Honey. Boo. Stop.
Hen pulls out a key.

Bobby in bed with a bottle of Jack. No, baby. They get him up and in the shower. Babies so concerned for dad.

Hen coming in with wise words.

"Maybe ask for help once in a while." "Help!" His voice cracks. I can't.

Carla. Such a kind soul. Just wants to help and make sure everyone is okay. Precious woman. I live and enjoy when she appears on my screen.

Please stop with the Abby and her mom. I can't. Connie's voice breaks and just how exausted she looks. I can't with this story. It hurts.

OH NO. WHERE DID SHE GO?!?!?!

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN SO QUICKLY IN S1?!??

1x05
Beautiful Indian wedding. What a visual. And then the floor collapses. I flinched. It startled me, even though I knew it was coming.

Buck coming in from above. As per usual.

Bobby all angry. ANGRY Bobby.

"Does anyone really know anyone?" Okay, Hen. Coming in wise.

Hen & Athena. BESTIES!

NOOOOOOOOOO. HEN. Don't do it. YOU DON'T OWE THAT HUSSY ANYTHING! ANd you haven't told Karen. DON'T GO!

Buck living in what looks like a frat house. I always forget. What a trip.

NOOOOO. Hen! I HATE THIS SO MUCH.
Don't "Hey baby" her!
RIGHT. IT AIN'T YOUR BUSINESS. Stay away from Hen. Stay away from Denny.

I do love seeing Henr in casual wear. Ripped jeans and flannel. LOOKING GOOD!

Carla and Buck's first introduction. We're all Carla.

JESSICA! Buck goes, "We got this." DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED. LUKE. THEY SAY IT THE SAME. HELP!

Whoops. Back in church.

They can and will always accept you, Bobby. You didn't "murder" your family. Stop.

These kids. I always wonder if they're twins.

Bobby and kids warms my heart. All this makes me cry. HE ALMOST GOES BACK BUT THE ELEVATOR OPENS.

He pours alcohol into his flask. Takes a sip from the bottle. What a mess.

STOP CRYING. NO TEARS ALLOWED. STOP IT.
His denial. STOP IT. STOP IT!

"I'll forgive you for this. Just not tonight." NOOOOOOO!

Ugh. This priest is on point. I would quote his entire speech/words to Bobby if I could type it.

KAREN! Oh, and hello, Hen in those sunglases. Jessica. Hen's in a leather jacket and flannel. HELP!

Yes, good thing. Eva doesn't need to be asking about Denny.

Buck called Athena for help / a look out. I love them so much.

Oh, Buck. "You've not had sex in almost a year." OMG, them talking about sex.

GO BABIES, GO! Teamwork. GO SAVE THE KID! GO GO GO!

Buck tackling dad. Trying to calm him. That's my boy.

"Did you get that from the macho handbook?" That sums him up pretty well. lol

I like how "messy" Abby looks in the overalls and bare makeup.

Athena and Abby meeting. And Buck introducing with them already having met.

Also, Buck in that white shirt? Yes, please!

Henrietta. Yes, call her it again. Sing songy!

He's so proud of himself for not having sex last night. And Hen's and Bobby's little smiles.

Buck laughing so hard. So loud. And then they all just fall into it. LAUGHTER IS THE GREATEST DRUG.

"Let's go back to the house. I'll cook some dinner. And I'll introduce you to someone." "Who?" "Me."

Buck and sex. Gah, S1 is rough. I don't like this sex sex sex.

Geez. I feel like I've watched too many young shows. This episode literally ends with phone sex. HELLO!

1x06
No. This opening. Hell no. If I was her, I'd dump his ass. That is NOT a romantic proposal. That is not cute. That is not clever. I would kill this bastard.

I do love that all the first responders are like DUMBASS. That side eye from all of them.

Well, at least she did smack him. But still!

Bobby - of course he likes Valentine's Day. He is a romantic.

CAKE! I love this cake. So creative.

"I really need you people. LIKE I NEED A HOLE IN THE HEAD."

Bobby and Abby meet. I swear, I thought they were setting up for these two to get together.

"The woman from the phone." And the panicked look. WHAT DID HE SAY ABOUT HIM. lol

"What does that kid have that I don't? ... Forget I asked."
I'm so happy they're family. BROTHERS!

SHY, bashful Buck.

And in comes Hen with the "where you taking her?!?!" Girl is stirring things up. Such siblings. She fits so well with him, especially after we have Buck and Maddie. Buck and Hen have very similar vibes.

And then Athena piles on. The girls ribbing on him. So adorable.

Oh, wow. THIS storyline. Crazy bitch. "The Notebook and Fatal Attraction." RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG!

I would have enjoyed diamond-shaped chocolates.

Bobby tying Buck's tie. Father-son bonding!

HELLO, mama! Looking good, Abby!

This bitch literally murdered someone, called the cops, and didn't even try to hide her crazy.

The voice over thoughts are a no-go. I don't like. And literally choking. Oh god. No, This is a mess. Stop.
Jesus, stop. this is graphic. STOP. I cant. STOP.

Bobby, Chim, and that subtle play on words with the woman. What a mess.

The dramatics and the ??? side eyeing between Bobby and Chimney. Always fun.

Bobby here, checking in on his son.

I swear, they were setting up Bobby/Abby with these interactions.

I want heart-shaped cookies! Her family loves her.

1x07
Ugh. Hen. NO. Ugh. Don't like.

Kisses. Just let them be happy. Kisses and cuddles.

How in the world does a child get stuck in a machine?! Buck and kids and smiles. My heart.

Always like a good Athena/Hen moment. And gimme all the Chimney/Hen.

That's a mess. Hearing a murder on the phone.

Bobby and Buck. BABIES! And yoga babies!

They're kinda inconsistent with Buck's roll? He's not a paramedic, but like here, he's in that capacity. But only Hen, Chimney, and Eddie can do the duel roles. But most of what the team handles aren't fire-related. So what can/cannot Buck do?

The yoga babies scene I like. It's a hot mess.

These two labors are so damn fast.

At least the Supervisor lady is consistent throughout the seasons.

Drugs are bad, kids. Don't do drugs.

Eva. No. HENRIETTA. DON'T DO IT. Don't go! Don't make me pull out the Disappointed Mom(TM) look.

Just looked up the other Dispatcher. He looks like he's been around before. Yep. IMDB says 9 episodes. Glad we do get consistency in Dispatch.

"He has poop shame."

Jesus. Tape worms. This is so nasty. So gross. Stop it. OMG. STO PIT. THIS IS SO NASTY. SO GROSS. SO CREEPED OUT.

I am glad the detective stopped by to apologize and thank Abby.

I love when Hen and Athena laugh together.

DO NOT DO IT, HENRIETTA. Full moon makes people "act like fools." DON'T DO IT, girl! No, she does NOT look good. HENRIETTA WILSON. DO NOT DO THIS! NO GIRL. NO. DON'T. STOP!

Oh, hello, Buckaroo. Nice to see you in that tight shirt and them arms. HELLO.

Let Buck have his gravitation pull flirt game.

"Maybe it's not science or magic. Maybe you just wanted to see me." Hello.

NO HEN. STOP BEING STUPID. THIS YOU DID YOURSELF.
Old 12-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love reading all your thoughts.

I never notice that Buck said "We got this"! And Hen in a leather jacket and flannel is such a good look.

I'm on episode 10 at the moment. Won't be writing some of my thoughts down, because I'm not feeling so good right now.

Me and my wild boy
Old 12-12-2020, 09:16 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm at my mom's the past few days so I haven't had time.

I love seeing character parallels. Like, dude. Me, having a type of character that owns my everything? Of course.
Old 12-12-2020, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is understandable.

Yeah, I also love seeing these things too. And I think it is the same for me with favorite characters.

Me and my wild boy
Old 12-14-2020, 06:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

1x08
I always love Hen's sassiness towards abusive, ugly, wrong situations. She doesn't hold back.

This smug-ass douche. Gets what comes for him. Hell yeah the bullet bounced back and got him. KARMA, bitch!

Love Chimney organizing this blood/plasma drive. And trying to get Bobby to donate. Use that guilt, Chim. YOU GOT THIS!

Ah, Athena. The smiles for the pick ups but the moment the kids are gone, she shrugs that hand off. So hard to see her like this. Them like this. They've come SUCH A LONG WAY from S1.

Ah, Michael has a boyfriend and Athena isn't ready to meet him.

"We agreed that this family would change shape. That we would work together to mold it something that works for all of us." What a line. And they DO. That's what's so nice now. THEY DO. THEY ARE!

"Is he dead?" "Worse, I think he's alive." UGH. That's gross and creepy.

No, the dog. Don't keep the doggy in the car!

They found something in the blood. It's always a fun time when they need you in person instead of saying over the phone. It's such a mind eff.

Every time I come back to the show, I forget about the damn book.

Ah, hell no. You are NOT allowed to talk about suicide, Bobby. NO. At least he does bring it back around to the blood instead of suicide. Still breaks my heart.

This porch mail stealer is such a oyhgtrtyu Ugh. People like this. WTF.

Love when Athena comes along. "Charged with grand theft. Trespassing, too." GET IT. Do it, momma. I love her attitude and sass.

Athena & Hen bonding and friendship! I just want to quote everything.

"She's second-guessing everything I'm doing here. It's kinda hurting my feelings." WHAT A LINE. Gonna need this for a future Chimney thread.

Chimney there to support Bobby in whatever news is to come!

Chimney's smile/laughter. KARMA, baby!

No, you dip ****. You do NOT throw anything at the animals. Disgusting. Have you ever been told not to run when there's a hunter staring you down? It's a game of tag and they will always win.

Hen knows things and is ready for all the karma!

Ugh. Poachers are the worst. Gross.

"You know what karma is." "A bitch." "No. A wild animal and she won't be caged."

May looks like such a baby here!

And the kids together, they've clearly been talking. I do love them. Michael being gay isn't the issue. The dynamic is. You don't save a family by faking it. You don't "stay together for the kids" because, speaking from a child of divorced parents, staying together does not help or solve anything. You're not doing it for them/us, you're doing it for yourselves, just using the kids as an excuse to hide your failure.

Man, we are getting a LOT of Bobby and Chimney action. And Chimney in general. LOVE it.

Oh, no, honey. "They're the wrong kids. They're not my kids." NOOOOOOOO.

Karma. You don't get to make that discussion. NO. NO MORE SUICIDE TALK. STOP. I can't. "I want this pain to end. It's never going to end. God's not punishing me by killing me. He's punishing me by forcing me to stay alive." We need you, Bobby. And Chimney's got tears in his eyes.

"The hell?!" Athena's response is on point. Me, too.

Give that real advice right back at her, Athena. I love them so much. They give each other the hard truths they need to hear.

Yes, do this when you love each other still. Hatred will manifest if you keep this up. And it's terrible and it hurts.

Nah, bitch. GTFO with your custody ****. And Karen knows before Hen can tell her. And the worst way to find out. NOOO! *CRIES* NOOOO KAREN!

Oh, hey, momma. Get that drink. Smooth talker. Get it, Athena!

oiygtfrderftgyhu The dad! Thanking Bobby. oiuytrtyuiuygtfr I wanna cry. "Now you tell me that's the wrong kid." iuyhtrftyhjukjhgfrty "They're your kids, too." oiuytrgyuy Man, now I hope we get good Bobby & Chimney now that he's expecting!

1x09
Buck in the drivers seat!

Get it team, get in that trash and save him.

Carla return!

I know how this ends. I hate it. I want to start crying already with the slap.

Athena & Hen lunch date. And telling her about custody. And Athena's divorce.

"Dang girl, already?" Yes, ma'am. GET IT, ATHENA. YOU GOT IT, Athena!

Jeez. How they do episodes with combined emergencies. My heart.

Hen and Buck going down together for the rescue.

Buck doing what he does. Gives the harness to the kid and literally pulls himself up.

This mom. "You proved today that you are not a helpless idiot."

Oh, kinky uniform good times. Yes, ma'am. He wants a strong woman to control him. Yessir. Get it, girl!

WHOOPS. Key is on the floor. WHOOPS.

Athena calls Abby to get to Hen. Abby needs to call Buck for Hen's number. LOL

HEN IS ALL OF US. THAT LAUGHTER. TOO GOOD. What a beautiful laughter.

"Let me just unlock you two." "nuh uh uh. Did I ask you to?" GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL! "We goooooood!"

I LOVE HEN'S LAUGH SO MUCH. I need it as a ringtone.

OH! Air balloon! We get a callback later.

Ugh.

Jessica! Buck is in ripped jeans and a leather jacket. HELP!

"This kind of relationship isn't for me." "You mean a real one?"

"You hope to pull her out of this trap she has with her mom. It's not going to happen." Yeah, you can't save everyone. And not everyone -needs- to be saved.

Hoarder and booby traps. And that was a bowling ball!

CHIMNEY CAN FIT! Go, Chimney. This is your time to shine.

Buck making an effort to help. And she's been alone and going through this alone for so long. But Buck is trying to be there and be happy instead of what he was before. He was miserable. Now he wants to actually do this.

OH. Athena just wants sex and no strings. She's not ready for a committment right now. And they age dropped her. 50 years. Damn, girl. She, at 60, pulls that off!

BITCH. HOW CAN YOU THINK YOU CAN GIVE HIM A BETTER FAMILY. Bitch, **** the hell off.
kjhgfrderftyh HEN. That speech. CRYING. NOOO. It hurts. She already went through this with Eva.

"I survived you, Eva. And I sure as hell won't let you put Denny through this."

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. And she's gone. NOPE. lkjhytrtyu Now I want to call my mom. iouyhtrertyuiuytre3wsdfgthyujikoku7y6tredsfghjkilkmjnhgbfdghjukio

1x10
Redecorating the dining room. oikjuhytgrf

STROKE?!?! Migraine, hiccups, chest pain. Speaking British. What a twist.

I do like that Abby's brother just seems happy for her instead of commenting about how young Buck is.

No, Bobby. What are you doing. That hair and bathroom photos. And not that hand up. No. Honey. No.

We don't keep secrets in this family. We look at your laptop.

"It is cheese. Sweet, sweet cheese!"

"I'm the healthiest dater at this table." And the three of them panic because THAT CANNOT BE A THING! THE WORLD IS OVER!

Oh, jeez. WTF. Forgot about this plot, too. THAT IS A BIG SLAP. Oh, no. They don't believe him.

What truth did you expose about yourself, Hen?
Chim: "You're still a lesbian, right?"

"I'd like for you to keep breathing into this bag and mind your own business." WHY DOES HENRIETTA WILSON HAVE THE BEST LINES?!?!?!?!!?

Abby and Carla's friendship is amazing.

Yeah, dude. You definitely need a medical bracelet. Okay, crazy.

"I'm a mess. But you get me, Karen. Not a lot of people do. Please. Please come home." What a quote. Need this for their next thread.

I keep forgetting about this plot, even though it was just 10 minutes ago. Ugh. Stop.

Can you NOT show us Bobby's reaction to this guy? Because I'm gonna start crying, too!

And we begin Athena/Bobby!

How does Buck know what MySpace is? He's too young for this. lol

GO BOYS. Find this dude, together.

"But I'm Baptist. We don't go to church. We do church." LOL

Bobby/Athena bonding. I'm getting alloiuygtrfderftyuiuytgfrgyu over them.

Ew. gross. Jeez. And then Buck defends the dude. What a sweetie. Precious.

Stabbing the dude. "Yeah, I thought he'd pop." Oh, honey. Oh, gross. So nasty.

My face when Abby says she's going to Dublin, for a few months: YIKES

Listen, she's not wrong for herself. She deserves and needs this. But from a Buck fan, it hurts so damn much.

"I am excited for you. Almost as much as I sad for me." Oh, wow. What a line. YES, THIS!

THE BLACK BOOK GOES IN THE TRASH!

Karen comes home!

Chimney having a game party and flirty. Go baby.

Buck. "I learned a while ago that you don't go beyond the glass doors." Nice juxeposition from the pilot.

Bobby and Athena! FIrst date. Oh, HELLO mama. THEM GUNS! Jeez, Angela. How do you have that upper body? WOW!
Old 12-15-2020, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis (View Post)
Jessica! Buck is in ripped jeans and a leather jacket. HELP!
YES! It is such a good look.

As always, love reading your thoughts.

Me and my wild boy
Old 12-15-2020, 11:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

It's fun. And it definitely helps with the survivor so I can remember.

I love all the casual wear of Buck.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it was a good reminder.

I love them too. He looks so damn good.

Me and my wild boy