Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2020, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is the episode that last aired for me and I have lots of feelings.

I kind of liked the connection to Josh. As harsh as it was, it showed that the story really had been thought out ahead of time and I love it when that's obvious. Of course Josh wasn't going to let that guy die - Josh is a good person, and understands true justice.

I kind of figured there was an inside man in the beginning, and that no one had actually been shot, but it was still a shocking moment.

Chimney just knowing that something was wrong with Maddie and not letting go was kind of perfect, and Buck showing up when he was told to stay put. That hug at the end was a nice touch, although I would have liked to get a Maddie/Buck moment at that point too.

I kind of loved that moment near the end where the police had come in, and all the off duty dispatchers walk in behind them and get straight back to work. Sure, it was a crime scene and they technically shouldn't, but people needed help and no one was about to tell them they couldn't send it.

Special mention to the woman that faked an allergic reaction to set in motion the chain reaction that allowed the dispatchers to take them down. I hope we see her more.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. I would have loved to see a Buck & Maddie moment too. I felt that was very needed if I'm being honest.

That moment when the off duty disparchers walked in was an incredible scene.

And yes, I was so proud of Linda when she faked the allergic reaction. She did so good.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream