Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Added. Welcome Chris, or as I have known you for so long---magik!

Just a reminder -- there's an alphabetical list of names on the NICK WECHSLER Board at the beginning of this thread as well as a calendar of birthdays. Check it out if you forget a name or want to remember a special day
Jason Behr Obsessee #165 and damn proud of it!
Gareth David-Lloyd / Ianto Jones Obsessee No. 12 -- And I’m ready for it!
Old 09-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Darling...it will help a lot if I need something
Old 09-23-2005, 12:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've just realised that I never properly introduced myself here.... oh well it's far too late now!

My birthday's August 18

Nick Wechsler Obsessee No. 14.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Aw-w-w-w-w--w-w! We missed your birthday Charley! Sorry about that -- hope you had a good one!

You did introduce yourself on another thread and your name is in the "Names on this Board" list already. I've added your birthday so we'll know it next year.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Happy Birthday

Did you hear the rumor that after May 7th Scifi will not be showing Roswell anymore Jero is seeing if it is indeed true I hope it is not!

Jero wrote Well I haven't found any further info (haven't had time) except that RoswellMovie.net is launching a campaign...

Quote:
International Contact the Creators Day

Sunday, May 7th marks the final air date of Roswell and we want to let the creators know that we still love Roswell and we still want a movie. So, it’s time for a new campaign, it will be a simple one day event and we hope everyone will participate. All you have to do is tell them how Roswell has touched you and why you would like to see the movie happen. We want to make this an International event to prove to them that Roswell has touched the hearts of people around the world.

All we ask is for you to sit down and write a note to the creators, telling them from the heart why you love this show, that simple. We are providing a card for you to print out and then write your message on the back, or you can just use your own cards or paper, let your imagination go - just keep it simple, please. You can send it to all three or you can take your pick of just one or two, it’ll be up to you. We will be sending out the cards on April 29th, 2006, this will give them time to get there before the anniversary date. Hopefully they will arrive in large groups, the North American ones should arrive first, and the foreign ones will arrive a little later. It should make quite an impression when they see your letters pouring in from around the world.

Here’s where they go:

Jonathan Frakes

c/o Joni LIndblom

JLL Management. Inc.

10601 Cloverfield Blvd.

2nd Floor, South Tower

Santa Monica, CA 90404

Jason Katims

10201 W. Pico Blvd.

Bldg. 54 Rm 4

LA, CA 90035

Fox

c/o Jason Katims

10201 W. Pico Blvd.

Bldg 54 Rm 4

LA, CA 90035

Jason Katims assistant has been kind enough to make sure the right people at Fox receive theirs.

So, make sure to mark your calendars for Saturday, April 29th, 2006 for the International Contact the Creators Day

Our thanks to everyone that participates,

RoswellMovie.net staff
Hope this helps let the campaign begin.

"We're not saying anything mean because Roswell fans scare us a little"~TV Guide

Carry on everyone.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 04-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info Erin
Old 04-28-2006, 04:22 AM
New Fan

Hi I'm new!!!!I'm Roberta and I love Nick
Old 04-28-2006, 04:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello I'm Federica from Italy and I love Nick he's so cute and funny!!!
Old 04-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Hi Roberta!
Ciao Federica!

We welcome both of you to the NICK WECHSLER BOARD! We're a friendly bunch who all love NICK so feel free to jump into any thread and join in the fun. We hope you enjoy yourself here and come back often. We're glad you're here!
Old 04-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Roberta and Federica! Welcome
Yes, we are a friendly bunch here who love Nick and love to talk about him So have fun and hope to see you guys around
Old 05-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Hi everyone,

You all have to get the Entreatment Weekly edition with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anderson on the cover they do a whole thing on saying good-bye to the WB and they have the top 15 moments from over the years of the WB and Roswell is #6 on the countdown!!!

They entitled it "Roswell" Fans Are Saucy and show a photo of Jason and Katherine from the Pilot. They also mention the tabassco campaign in 2000 and the UPN SOS campaign in 2001 and how loyal fans were and how they could make a difference! they talked about how because of the Roswell campaign it inspired the Veronica Mars fans to campaign for the CW to pick up their show!!! Which they were successful in doing!

I was ecstatic when I saw it! See Roswell is still making headlines even after 6 years of being off the air!!! Proud to be a Roswellian even after all these years!!!

Hope all is well. Keep on Dreaming

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 05-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

They used the photo of Jason and Katherine from the Pilot when they are eating Tabacso to go with the "Roswell" fans are saucy statement and the Tabasco campaign.

This was the scene the photo was from (i tried to get one with the tabacso bottle but no such luck)

Quote:
To the Fans of Roswell:

At some point during the first season, when I was dazed and confused from attempting to get a show off the ground and didn’t think I was doing very much right, I was made aware of this group of internet savvy viewers who had become fans of the show.

From that moment on, we (the writers, producers, cast and crew) were no longer alone. No matter how insignificant we seemed in terms of the Nielson ratings, we had a core group of people who were with us no matter what. Sort of like a family.

And sure enough when the show looked like it was going down, much like a family, you had our back. Tabasco bottles began to pour into the offices of the WB, and a year later to UPN. You did something remarkable. You kept this show alive.

Along the way you’ve done other remarkable things. You’ve raised thousands of dollars for a variety of charities. You’ve formed friendships among yourselves despite the thousands of miles that separate you. And over the past three years some of us have had the good fortune to meet some of you. You are all truly extraordinary.

Finally, and sadly, our wonderful, odd, heartfelt, and always ratings-challenged show is coming to an end. When I say “our” show, I mean ours. It is something we have all shared for the past three years.

So thank you. Thank you for watching. For being so passionate. For acknowledging the things you liked and for having mercy on us for the things you didn’t like. (Okay, so not everyone showed mercy. You don’t have to all be saints for g*’s sake.) Most of all thank you for letting us know we were not alone.

I hope if one day in the future I have another show on the air, you will give it a chance. I know I’d be lucky to have you in my court.

Until then I remain

Yours truly,

Jason Katims
Hope you enjoyed this wonderful piece of Roswell history!

Love,
Erin
Old 06-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

Roswell_10/2/00 -- thanks for sharing that and welcome to NICK's Board. Care to share your name and birthday so we can celebrate it when it comes??
Old 10-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Name: kyleschick
Birthday: April 11
Fav Nick Character: Kyle Valenti (as you can see from my username )
Other info: I've been a long time fan of Roswell and Kyle since day one. I used to post here a few times but I stopped once the show ended but I never stopped loving Nick (Kyle). I did make a Nick site a long time ago but ut disappeared. Oh well. But the Nick love has returned (it never left) so i hope to post here more often.

Vincent Augusto Spiederman Jennifer Margaret Williamson
Old 10-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome kyleschick It's great seeing you here. Make yourself at home and have fun (that's our goal anyway ) We are a friendly bunch. Looking forward to seeing you around.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or Alex (maxkyleshpr)