Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Owen and Nancy did have chemistry and I appreciated them because I could not stand NN…but once I started shipped NA…there was no going back.
Old 01-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Owen and Nancy did have chemistry and I appreciated them because I could not stand NN…but once I started shipped NA…there was no going back.
It makes their scenes easy to watch. It's not terrible like NN.
Muffy_Simba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

I mean that's pretty much what it was for me too.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

There's actually a pay phone at the police station?
Old 08-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Omg I noticed this in one of the scenes when they were there in the most recent season and I couldn't believe it. I feel like they're so rare now.
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't remember the last time I saw one in real life tbh!
Old 07-28-2023, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Didn't plan to watch another episode so quickly but I had some extra time and was in the zone...

This was another great episode. The show def. picked up its stride and I hope it continues!

Love Nancy standing close to Ace in the beginning.

Oh, Owen is back. Super. I dont dislike him I just find him out of place with the crew and useless? He didn't/doesn't even get family scenes with Bess which is what could have made him more interesting imo. Wasted opportunity there. But it feels like its been forever since we've seen him.

Ace taking the poison/water was so insane, what the hell. It was cute he trusted Nancy but damn, really? I did like the scenes with his dad in this episode too but the actor playing his father looked so different to me? Was that the same guy?

I felt like the Karen "reveal" was super rushed and lackluster and weird???? Like they spent barely any time on that, and Nancy just figures it out so quickly and offscreen? Super duper weird!!! I feel like that needed more care and attention for sure! Karen just admitting it to Nancy without denying it/wanting a lawyer was stupid tool.

The show def. realized its magic by having the whole group work together. The ending scenes with the ritual were so fun but I did have some issues. Firstly, the finger pricking is always so easy on tv and it so unrealistic. Secondly, the ritual was so fast and so easy to accomplish? Just felt weird. I think it should have been a bit trickier. Again, they could have taken more time with this SL. Ace saying thank you afterwards was great though!

Seeing Owen in the mirror was so creepy. All the blood on Owen and Nancy was creepy too. I'd be mighty freaking worried if I were Owen! And it kinda feels thats why they brought him into this storyline, so they could have someone to dispose of.

The sex scene... oh hell no. That was terrible. So useless! He hasnt been around, they barely interacted the whole show so far, and him being older is still weird! I get if they wanted to kiss for comfort but sex? Come on. Super unnecessary and that scene was too long lol.

Nick watching them leave... meh. I was glad he went with George but I hate how they are like, overlapping these two romances without really putting NN to rest. Like I said before, if I were watching live it would feel like NN weren't over... idk. I did enjoy the Nick/George scenes though but idk, im still not fully on board with this pairing.

“Its you and me and Florence” lmao GREAT LINE! Love Ace as usual. Bess needs way more to do in general though, she has so much potential but I feel like shes always just there.

The ending was creepy but not as gross as I was expecting reading these comments lol. Tho I am wondering if Nancy is marked somehow now...

Very curious to see how the season is going to end!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 06:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Was that the same guy?
Yes it was the same actor. In fact, I think he's the only guest star to appear in all four seasons.

Quote:
Nick watching them leave... meh. I was glad he went with George but I hate how they are like, overlapping these two romances without really putting NN to rest. Like I said before, if I were watching live it would feel like NN weren't over... idk. I did enjoy the Nick/George scenes though but idk, im still not fully on board with this pairing.
I totally get where you're coming from...but trust me on this...Nick/George goes full-force and Nace continue on their SLOOOOOW BURN.

Quote:
Seeing Owen in the mirror was so creepy. All the blood on Owen and Nancy was creepy too. I'd be mighty freaking worried if I were Owen! And it kinda feels thats why they brought him into this storyline, so they could have someone to dispose of.
Owen was just a random character to me. I did think he had chemistry with Nancy...but like it was always going to be short-lived. I could have done without the sex scene though too.

Last edited by broken crown; 07-29-2023 at 08:43 AM
broken crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread