Zendaya

2x04 - " You Who Cannot See, Think of Those Who Can. "

Episode Discussion

Jules and Elliot grow closer; Maddy celebrates her birthday;
Cal takes a trip down memory lane.
Old 01-30-2022, 08:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpABV3yLnS8

Holy s...! Man, that episode was freaking insane! I'm speechless! I said last week's episode was the best, but now this one is. They waste no time, I knew something was going to happen with Elliot and Jules SMH. I hate that they are ruining Rue/Jules for me this season (but I loved that opening scene with them recreating scenes from other movies. Especially Brokeback Mountain LMAO! Rue faking an orgasm with Jules was hilarious too, like really?) So I think I'm done now that she cheated on Rue, then they were on that nonsense with the three of them taking turns with each other. Hell to the no. I'm glad Elliot told Jules that Rue is using drugs again (Even though it's been obvious as hell) I hope with that confession they stop this weird threesome crap, I hate it. I loved Rue/Jules in S1, but it already felt off when the season started and now they flushed it down the toilet.

Like I keep saying, I'm so sick of Cassie. The way she is destroying herself over a POS like Nate is so sad. Acting all jealous and crazy over Nate/Maddy, again what does she expect? A relationship for years vs. weekly screws for three weeks. It doesn't compare. She gets more and more embarrassing to watch every week. I really hope we are done with this mess. It's still a shame they built up to Ethan and Kat getting together, now it's nothing but Kat randomly whining about how she's not into him cause he's too nice and he is her mannequin boyfriend during her two seconds of airtime. Why bother? They might as well of written them out if this was going to be the couples future. I'm so scared for Rue. Since Emmy winning Zendaya plays her, I don't see them having the b...s to kill her but I think she's going to get kidnapped or arrested. That scene where she was hallucinating that she was in a church then imagining her dad was there, saying she misses him. Oh, poor Rue. Like I keep saying, I don't get how her mom doesn't notice any of this going on right underneath her nose. It's driving me insane! Whew, then that whole scene with Cal at the end was the mic drop to the episode! He was weirding me out the entire episode, but that ending was worth it! I didn't really agree with him doing it, but he was right to call his hypocritical family out. Especially Nate. I hope the rest of the episodes are like this, this is the Euphoria I remember! (Besides them ruining Rue/Jules) I can't wait for the next episode.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 09:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Glad the episodes are getting better.

Cal aired his whole family out. ti was epic and needed to be said. that whole family creepy. lol

Nate/Cassie yawn..

Jules and Elliot was obvious after last weeks episode. this is exactly why I was never that into Rue/Jules. they were always meant to be friends to me even from the beginning.

That scene of Rue hallucinating her dad and the whole church sequence was so good, yet sad at the same time. labyrinth made a cameo too. Zendaya's best scene of the season so far.
Old 01-30-2022, 10:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I always liked Rue and Jules as friends too so I guess I'm good either way. I always thought they shouldn't of jumped right back into a relationship so quick in this season. It's like Jules leaving and causing Rue to relapse is just glossed over (like a few storylines from S1 were) So I was always iffy about the quick reunion anyway, but Jules easily making out with Elliot so many times in this episode then the weird ass threesome vibes just quickly ruined what they had last season for me. Rue pissed me off last week but this week I felt so bad for her. God, someone help this girl!
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 05:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yes Rue needs help bad. glad Elliot told Jules, Rue is still using. it's also time for he mom to find out cause she's so oblivious and it's not her fault.