Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't mind the other CA movies, but this one was not a nice one.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I hated the whole storyline for this one tbh.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 07-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same. It broke my heart because they're supposed to be a team!!!
Old 07-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I knos
Old 07-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Wow, I disagree a lot. I feel the CA movies are some of the best in the MCU. Winter Soldier and Civil War (especially for the airport scene and the heartwreching fight with Cap, Tony, and Bucky) are AMAZING movies, and very important to the MCU as a whole.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

The first CA was the best! Peggy!

I agree, though, that the fighting in this movie was sad, but it made everyone stronger in the end, didn’t it? (Mind you, I haven’t seen Endgame yet, so IDK if that affected this story... )

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Relationships go through tests. Overcoming those tests make us stronger, indeed. It just made me sad that it happened.

I enjoyed the Iron Man movies more than the CA movies personally. I think the only movie I felt a little meh about was Avengers: Age of Ultron. Other than that movie, I'd rewatch any of the rest.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I agree. I love the Iron Man movies so much.

Quote:
Yeah, that is the sad part.

While I get why Tony wanted to sign the Accords. And why Steve didn't. I'm a Team Iron Man because of how Steve acted in the movie. I just didn't like it at all when it came to Steve in the movie. Also the letter he wrote to Tony at the end makes me angry. "We all need family -- the Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine.". That was just full of crap. Because Steve made most of the team to leave the Avengers. Leaving only Tony and Rhodey on the team. (Vision doesn't really count because he also chose to leave after a while)

Me and my wild boy
Old 07-04-2019, 02:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)
^I agree. I love the Iron Man movies so much.

Yeah, that is the sad part.

While I get why Tony wanted to sign the Accords. And why Steve didn't. I'm a Team Iron Man because of how Steve acted in the movie. I just didn't like it at all when it came to Steve in the movie. Also the letter he wrote to Tony at the end makes me angry. "We all need family -- the Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine.". That was just full of crap. Because Steve made most of the team to leave the Avengers. Leaving only Tony and Rhodey on the team. (Vision doesn't really count because he also chose to leave after a while)
Lol see im composite to that im more on cap side with that storyline, didnt think Tony was wrong i felt he went about jt wrong when he approached Steve and that is why Steve put his foot down .

Nothing tk do with the bucky side cause Tony did deserve to kick hs ass .

Its funn cause i thj k you were the one that made me see Tonys point of veiw i didnt before
Old 07-04-2019, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

^It is very funny, because I didn't see it like that with Tony. Because he was pretty calm in the beginning when it was about the accords, but at the time went on he become desperate for Steve to listen to him and to stop Steve with what he was doing..

There will always be Team Cap and Team Iron Man when it come to this movie, and people will see things different about certain scenes. But as long as we respect and accept each others opinion it is all good.

Yeah, it was me and Steph I believe who talked about the Siberia scene with Tony's reaction to his parents death and attacking Bucky over at the Avengers board.

Me and my wild boy
Old 07-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 07-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

I saw that and the fact that I love the comments from that on tumblr bec it's so hilarious..

Quote:
I enjoyed the Iron Man movies more than the CA movies personally. I think the only movie I felt a little meh about was Avengers: Age of Ultron. Other than that movie, I'd rewatch any of the rest.
Are we best friend now?? Same.. I love IM more than CA bec I feel like they didn't do well w/ Steve's character development bec they mainly focus on his past than focus on the present like they did w/ him in Avengers movie, but in my opinion, I feel like they screw Chris over w/ the role that they wrote for him since I feel like Steve Rogers has so much potential, but it just there, no layers or anything..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-04-2019, 08:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)
^It is very funny, because I didn't see it like that with Tony. Because he was pretty calm in the beginning when it was about the accords, but at the time went on he become desperate for Steve to listen to him and to stop Steve with what he was doing..

There will always be Team Cap and Team Iron Man when it come to this movie, and people will see things different about certain scenes. But as long as we respect and accept each others opinion it is all good.

Yeah, it was me and Steph I believe who talked about the Siberia scene with Tony's reaction to his parents death and attacking Bucky over at the Avengers board.
yep we can agree to have different views both are right and yeah i remember that conversation very clearly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)

Are we best friend now?? Same.. I love IM more than CA bec I feel like they didn't do well w/ Steve's character development bec they mainly focus on his past than focus on the present like they did w/ him in Avengers movie, but in my opinion, I feel like they screw Chris over w/ the role that they wrote for him since I feel like Steve Rogers has so much potential, but it just there, no layers or anything..
Tony had a better character development in all the movies for sure . Love my Cap and steve and i do see certain bits of him being stuck in the past , i felt like Winter Soiler pushed his limits but than some of the avengers movie push him back to being the old guy stuck in time
Old 07-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yeah, since I agree w/ you about Tony/Iron Man trilogy, but w/ Cap, but I felt like they didn't do much w/ him, but all he just run to look for his best friend or helping his best friend, that was it..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that meme.

I do love Captain America and Chris Evans. I felt the same about his character development. While there were some growth, it felt he never let go of the past or wanted to really move on. He was afraid to take risks. But he has always stayed true to that [dwelling on the past], until the very end.

I loved Bucky more in HIS movies.

Though I've accepted that it is just who Steve is.