News & Appearances 04

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

from Previous thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by WitnessOfWonders (View Post)

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."
olicity4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

So lovely and talented

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/
J-LawForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 03:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Absolutely! Unfortunately, Brie didn't get the chance for whatever reasons to act in award-worthy movies or shows - until "Lessons in Chemistry" from 2023. But as I was expecting, she didn't win a single award this time. Doesn't matter. Amidst the disappointing "The Marvels" box office numbers, Brie appeared in a high quality Apple TV+ show she also helped produce, at least she got nominated more than a couple of times. I'm super happy about that because Brie showed what she is capable of despite some people not liking her in "The Marvels" etc. As I have posted some weeks ago: Finally there are some good news regarding "The Marvels":

The Marvels Finally Gets A Victory After Bombing At The Box Office

That is so great to hear! It's alright to question the quality of the movie. It also comes down to personal taste and preferences. Fine. But there were so many difficulties surrounding this movie (the pandemic, the two strikes, no promotion, costs skyrocketed, bad economy and expensive movie tickets) that the movie didn't stand a chance. And the movie raked in a measly amount of $200M. Which proofs that nobody was interested in this movie at all!
Old 03-13-2024, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

Can't wait to see the next project she's in. Whatever it may be..

I like to see her in another comedy like 21 Jump Street..

Old 03-14-2024, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here too!
Old 03-14-2024, 01:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

There actually were rumours/talks that Brei could lead a 21 Jump Street Spin Off. Not sure if this will ever happen. Despite our need for new Brie content, we shoudl let this beautiful hard working precious woman enjoy her life when she has the chance to. Brie has been a pretty much successful actress since almost 10 years. Fortunately she can afford to not take roles she doesn't like. I rather see Brie happy than to appear in random stuff just for the paycheck...
Old 03-15-2024, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope so!
Old 03-16-2024, 05:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Brie Larson's 'disciplined' secret for super-toned Marvel figure

"The actress revealed that, as you would imagine from a disciplined Captain Marvel star, she would wake up every day at 5:00 am to get to the dance studio for 7:30 am to start training.
brie dancing with teacher."

hellomagazine.com

Interesting read. Thanks google alert! We surely often forget that making superhero movies is physically exhausting. Huge respect to Brie for staying in shape. Of course a movie isn't good because the people involved put a lot of effort in it but it still feels a bit unfair to completely ignore the physical part besides the acting part. I really Brie's different interests! She's far more than only an actress. She can sing, play guitar, dance, podcast, youtube, cook, she reads and plays videogames. She also has directed short films and her own movie, while she has been executive producer for her latest TV show and she was involved in a few smaller projects as well.

And since there were two other articles linked under the one posted above... Yeah, I know that this website is pretty much talking about superficial crap like "look how good X looks" and "look how X spends his millions" and gossip blah blah stuff that is so far remoted from us normal folks as the sun is from the earth or shouldn't even be worth reporting... but I'm posting here because of Brie Larson.

Brie Larson's $7 million Mediterranean mansion in historic A-list area has to be seen to be believed

hellomagazine.com

I guess if Brie Larson feels the necessity to spend $7M on a mansion, who can stop her? I could critize any other person for the same thing but not my beloved Queen Brie Larson.

Concerning News For Brie Larson’s Fans, MCU Reportedly Not Interested in Ant-Man 4 and Captain Marvel 3

Nothing surprising to read here. I cannot blame Disney.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

What i heard about this news is that it's fake news.

But I love to train with her anyway to get in superhero shape.

Old 03-16-2024, 06:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't care honestly. It may be fake news or it may be a real thing. Because I'm not expecting Captain Marvel 3 anytime soon in the near future, it isn't any surprise that Disney isn't interesting in making another movie at the moment.
Old 03-16-2024, 08:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

So the rumors about Captain Marvel 3, Ant Man 4, and Eternals 2 isn't real? I heard it floating around, but not by many people. I'm not surprised if they cancelled them since most of them bombed or the last films were negatively received. Out of all of these, I think another Ant Man film should still happen. I would only be annoyed if an Eternals 2 didn't happen cause of the cliffhanger they left it on. I hate unresolved cliffhangers more than anything, but compared to the rest of the MCU these aren't the biggest losses if they don't do any more movies IMO.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup!
Old 03-19-2024, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Lawrence

At this point I don't believe anything I read online anymore. As more than 75% turns out to be false.

Old 03-20-2024, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-LawForever (View Post)
At this point I don't believe anything I read online anymore. As more than 75% turns out to be false.
QFT! It's so ridiculous! I know that news outlets have to produce clickable content. I honestly never really understood the existence of rumours and bits and pieces. It's everywhere. Rumours say that there could be no more Captain Marvel movies. Casting rumours, alleged disputes behind the scenes, this actor is difficult, the he said she said bull****. You get 100 news about a movie that isn't even released. You get announcements and then updates every once in a while. It's so boring. It's all just hot air. Smoke. Vapour. This stuff serves no real purpose. It's just consuming unnecessary energy and time and emotions of the people who care for this kind of gossip. There are so many normal people and also experts who think they know how the future will be looking like or what's going on behind the scenes. They are mostly guessing. But this stuff is selling well, so it won't ever stop...