Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2019, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

SKAM France: 4x08 - Episode Discussion (airdate: 24 May 2019)

SKAM FRANCE
EPISODE DISCUSSION

watch skam fr:
official youtube channel
alternative link

+ Please be respectful towards the cast, crew and fellow posters
+ Please don't bash characters when you don't agree with their actions or any other reason.
+ Please don't post spoilers. If a clip hasn't aired, don't discuss it yet.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

when does this season end?

eta: each clip gets worse and worse! come on imane, tell them you sent the mail and why!!

having charles screaming and yelling with manon is not a good look.

thank god we have michel and marilyn are still the cutest ever.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-19-2019 at 04:38 PM
Old 05-20-2019, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

At this point I'd be scared for my physical health if I had to admit to sending that e-mail, Charles literally threatened them all and I can't accept that.

I swear, if Charles ends up blaming Lucas.... I will punch a bitch... by the name of Charles.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

But I think Charles is thinking that its a guy or something. I think its obvious he wouldnt actually hurt imane. But who t f knows what the writers are thinking.

The recent clips made me angry too. I see Imane's point in Ingrids comments but i dont think its fair to label her as a racist. Instead, why not call out Ingrid's insensitive comments and let her know why they arent okay instead of just bottling all he anger inside and then exploding on her?

I dont think Ingrid is perfect but i dont think she is a racist. I dont see her intentionally trying to be malicious or conniving. Her saying shes not racist because shes dating a black man isn't really the right response, but i see her pov there. And Emma's comment imo was valid too since she has dated two black men as well. I just dont like how imane just got so angry and she has been angry this whole time.

its Imane's season, I see her POV but I just dont like how they are having her handle these things, its making her look bad, which annoys me as a viewer because I know that if I am taking it badly, and I like IMane, that a casual viewer is really going to take things the wrong way. sigh.I mean, why not blow up at Daphne for the racist things that Daphne has said in the past?

With that said, literally every character is being written terrible and/or annoying:

imane - always pissed off or depressed and doing stupid things that make her look worse to the audience
ingrid - making offensive comments and taking imane's "spot" in the friendship group
charles - acting possessive and aggressive
sofiane - treating imane like dirt, dating her friend, punching charles all super OOC
emma - aloof and stupid
daphne - naive
manon - wishy washy and unaware of imane's feelings.
alexia - judgy

Like, what are they doing, honestly.

I honestly have never seen a season start so strong and end so badly.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I agree the characters have become so unlikeable
Old 05-23-2019, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im so tired of Imane. She's pissing me off. Im sorry. Btu shes calling Ingrid a bitch, cursing in her father's presence. She overreacts to everything and is so rude to everyone. Its really annoying to watch. Her father is right in that she needs to get herself together. like, you cant talk to people like that. She's worse than any other sana version imo and I am really irritated that the writers are doing this to her character. They are destroying her. She also spoke of Alexia and took that dancing opportunity away from her, it was not her place. I understand shes hurt and upset over Sofiane but I hate how they are making her whole attitude revolve around a dumb guy.

GET IT TOGETHER FRANCE. I am two seconds from dropping this remake. I hate to be negative but they were like my least favorite remake, season 3 brought them back up for me and now they are falling again and I am annoyed.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

But it's almost over, I don't think there's going to be a S5? you should just finish it at this point

This season is super frustrating. At this point in the og things already got better, this remake is just dragging it out
Old 05-24-2019, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

did you guys see the instagram stories with the girls? honestly I don't know if I even want them to be friends anymore. I know Imane made a mistake, but they basically kicked her out of the "squad" without asking her what's happening with her and why she's acting this way.

Imane wasn't a good friend but these girls are the literal worst
Old 05-24-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

nope. this season is the worst. like i think that this is the worst season from the skam universe. just so bad.

i want to protect Imane from the girls. I don't want them to be friends. i don't want Imane to apologize to Ingrid or the girls, not after she tried to explain herself and apologize to Manon and Alexia but didn't the chance. Manon and Alexia have the right to be mad, and esp Manon but the girls are the worst friends.

ETA: Also, Emma telling her that she was assaulting Ingrid for calling out Ingrid's racism...yikes. Just...no wonder that Sara didnt want to be friends with Ingrid any more

i love you. ♡
Old 05-24-2019, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am going to finish but i am glad this season is almost done. If the show ends like this, then wtf. There has to be a season 5. They have to resolve all this stuff.

I'm sorry but i am not on Imane's side on this. No way. She's made so many mistakes. If she was just honest from the beginning this wouldn't happen. Its on Imane. She's been acting crazy, and the girls have every right to be pissed at her! Imagine if your friend was doing this??? Like, a lot of her actions dont make sense and she has blown up at them multiple times. I really dont feel that bad for Imane.

SHE needs to apologize to them and explain things. Maybe in a letter or video or something. IDK, but I dont blame her friends for being upset with her at all.... How are they supposed to know everything that Imane has been going through? Whenever they have ever asked she just denies everything. Alexia is the one person that actually knows her feelings for Sofiane but that doesn't explain everything she has done. From their perspective, they odnt know everything that has happened up to this point. Imane is even being awful to her family. Sana was NEVER like this in the OG, not even close.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I know Imane made mistakes, but do you know how awful must be that alll of your supposed friends gang up against you and don't even let you explain? Like they didn't do awful stuff also. And they were always forgiven. The instagram stories where they act like imane doesn't exist and the way they're excluding her is awful

This doesn't mean that what imane did wasn't awful, but if you see it from her perspective her "friends" just abandoned her. Emma and daphne don't even have a right to be mad at her

Sorry i got a bit carried away but it's my opinion of course, it's cool that we can see it on different ways

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 05-24-2019 at 07:18 PM
Old 05-25-2019, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

DP ignore.
Old 05-25-2019, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I dont see them as ganging up. Imane went up to them and they confronted her. And she literally offended everyone there except for Daphne, who I felt should have stayed out it. But Emma, Ingrid, Manon and Alexia all had valid reasons to be upset with her. If imane had done 1 thing then okay, I would be annoyed with them, but shes done multiple things and lied about them.

I think the girls need time and need space to think about things. I dont think they will NEVER forgive her. Everyone in the fandom is so mad at them, but put yourself in their shoes. It looks really shady how imane as been acting. If she explains her POV and they are still mad, thats something different. They haven't given her a chance to explain yet but its been a minute lol. Give then a few days to let things settle. Yes the other girls have done crappy things at times too, but again, Imane did things to almost all of them at the same time, so its a bit harder to just look past.

I see a LOT of people just trashing the girls for how they are acting but I dont think they are doing anything that wrong. They need time from her and can still be friends. It sucks for Imane, but the way I see it, she brought it on herself and wasnt honest with them to begin with. How are they supposed to react? just be fine and dandy with everything? On top of what she has done to them she is also cursing in front of her family and throwing her brother under the bus. She's literally destroying every relationship she has because shes upset over sofiane? Like, dumb.

Im mostly mad at the writers.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah they made a mess out of this season

and now they have to resolve everything in 2 eps

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 05-25-2019 at 11:31 PM
Old 05-27-2019, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

and even if they all make up its going to feel fake to me.