Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2019, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris (View Post)
join our skam rewatch
Good idea! I will if clips are easy to find!

Im so glad we will still have norandro. and the new skams!
Old 04-28-2019, 02:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I don't see why Italia would break them up, it'd be stupid on their part imo. Especially since they were already separated in season 2...
Old 04-28-2019, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

we'll need a new season first
but they weren't together in season2 yet..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-28-2019, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I think S4 is basically confirmed

I hope we'll see Edoardo on the next clip

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 04-28-2019 at 05:51 PM
Old 04-29-2019, 12:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Is it confirmed? Do we know if it's about Sana then? I feel like all of SKAM Verses are up in the air atm.
Old 04-29-2019, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Apparently they had a meet up or something like that a few weeks ago, according to twitter, but I can't say for sure

and I think it's definitely about Sana
Old 05-02-2019, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im so confused what the scene with Sylvia was? there was so much left unsaid, it was super weird. Like how did Silvia know they were acting together not just messing around? how did she know that ed was only texting her to get to el? IDK, the whole sl never made sense to me.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
how did she know that ed was only texting her to get to el?
She didn't say something like that at all (I just rewatched the scene.) she just said she knew that there was something going on that they were not just messing around with each other.. and it was too obvious not to notice..

I really hope that we get to see them babies tonight.. I miss them.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-03-2019, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

She made a comment that she was over Ed until he started messaging her again and then said something about how now she gets it. But I dont see how she put two and two together. She's implying that she knew WHY Ed was texting her again, but I dont see how she would know that. She doesnt even know how long E/E have been dating/messing around.

Regardless, I dont really understand why you have to speak to me the way that you do. There is no need to be like "It was too obvious not to notice" and using the confused emoji... The way I read the transcript, that is how I perceived the scene. Seeing that i am not italian and subs can be wrong i dont really get the animosity from you.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I understood it difffenretly. she said she lost it when he texted her again, and that now that Ele is finally telling her she can stop wondering what he wanted with her.. NOW that she knows for sure she seems to get why he was texting her, but not before..

I'm sorry that you read my text this way.. you got that totally wrong..
I used the confused emoji because I was confused when you wrote that she said she knew why Edo texted her, because I didn't remember that at all.. and I went a rewatched the scene...
And the Obvious part was not about you but what Silvia said.. that she said something like it was too obvious that there is soemthing going on between ele and Edo not to notice..
there was no animosity in my post towards you (why would I even do that?) and I'm sorry if you read it that way.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©

Last edited by kostilicious; 05-03-2019 at 02:04 AM
Old 05-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

now the real angst begins... can't believe I have to see this SL with Eleonora and Grace at the same time, poor bbs
Old 05-03-2019, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well Grace is actually a week ahead at least.

Quote:
and that now that Ele is finally telling her she can stop wondering what he wanted with her.. NOW that she knows for sure she seems to get why he was texting her, but not before..
Regardless my point still stands. Even NOW in the present time, she doesnt know how long E/E have been hanging out or seeing each other. Ele never specified. So how can she know for sure that when Edo started contacting her that he was using her. Thats my point. E/E could have not even been talking yet at that time, Silvia doesn't know when it started? Had she asked El if thats when they started dating then sure, maybe it would have made sense to "put two and two together" or whatever.

Either way it was sort of a nothing comment so the fact that its being questioned/disputed is just odd to me, who really cares.

IMO when people use confused emoji's its implying something negative. Just my interpretation when I read something online.

Anyways, back the show, the ending clip was a bit odd to me, they were showing Eleanora blacking out but there wasnt really an implication that she was going to be taken advantage of like there was in the OG when we saw a hang on Noora's knee.
Old 05-05-2019, 04:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I hate this storyline so much, every single time. Just the lack of communication and trust and how all these fights could be avoided...
Old 05-06-2019, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

this is just :vomit: what will thebrother do now? And I really want to know what his story is.. it's gotta be different then the Druck one

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

if they follow the OG it will be different. Druck was totally different than all the others.