Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

SPOILERS FOR GA:

I know sth happens with his hand. He is shot or sth like that?

END OF SPOILERS FOR GA.

Nite Karen
Old 08-14-2006, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL, yeah.

I never saw it coming so was shocked when it happened. was all NOOOOOOOOOO.

Does anyone else ever have problems with FF? There are times when I am on the menu page, say the Jamesy board and I click on the thread I want but it takes forever to do anything (and I have adsl) and then it gives a message saying the page cant be found. Does that ever happen for anyone? cuz I have been trying to get on here all morning.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

It happens to me too, and as far as I know, I've heard other ppl complaining about it as well. I was in the mods yahoo group the other day and the admins are aware of the problem

That's why I told you I didn't want to read spoilers. This show can really surprise you, and I prefer it that way
Old 08-14-2006, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah.

btw, I am with you on not wanting Mer to end up pregnant. Dont you think it'd be hard for her to deal with, what with her mother, being an intern and pregnant and they wouldnt be together for long...that's if they get back together.

I watched the last 2 eps btw and i was torn at the very end cuz it's showing Patrick and Chris and I'm all and who do *I* pick?

Altho I think Chris need to shave and cut his hair, it's like they're trying to make him so like Derek. And now that GA is done for me, I think I will re-watch from the start.

and btw, mum is hooked, my little sister (you remember Mairi) has seen the first 2 and didnt want to go to sleep cuz she wanted to stay up and watch but she had work the next day and Big sister Tracey will be watching it too.

See YOU converted 4 ppl.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen H.

and who do *I* pick?
I know! I like Finn too

Quote:
See YOU converted 4 ppl.
YAY me!
Old 08-14-2006, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

and now it is lunch time. later Bea.

I think I want to watch "circle of friends" before anymroe GA tho. I need some Chris before the Patrick overload.
Old 08-14-2006, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen 'Circle of friends', I heard is a nice movie though
Old 08-14-2006, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh you would like it Bea. It's a nice film. It's one of those movies based on a book. I saw the movie first and years later read the book and was seriously dissapointed...with the book ending. It was so totally different, yet at the same time, there were scenes in the book that I loved that werent in the movie.

I remember clearly, I was reading the book summer of 2000, I had an Inorganic Chemistry resit to do and I didnt want to stop reading the book. It was around then I started writing fic (in the hope I wouldnt get engrossed in reading books ) and then when I got to the end of the book and it was DIFFERENT to the movie I was shaking the book "where's the damn ending"?

But yeah, good movie. you should see it Chris does a not bad Irish accent...and I am a sucker for the Irish accent.
Old 08-14-2006, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Ok, I'll check it then

I am searching for a good web desing tutorial in spanish, and let me tell you... they suck I am searching for some online classes too, but half of the sites are filtered in this stupid computer, so...

I really feel the webdesign pull lately, but I wanna do sth professional looking. Maybe some php. But it all seems so complicated
Old 08-14-2006, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

cant you use an english tutorial? maybe I should try looking at one to help me with my site.

for Bea.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Thank you for the hug Karen

I could try with an english one, no problem. I just wanted to try first with a spanish one because I guess it would have been easier to me.

Maybe we can try together? So we can help each other or sth?
Old 08-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe we can.

well, gonna go for a bath. being ill still sucks.

altho I wouldnt be here if I wanst ill...so plus side.
Old 08-14-2006, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Yep, there's always a brigth side to everything

I've been checing some sites, and I just don't feel the inpiration. I need to check a site for dummies or sth. I think I might try 'Clarissa explains it all' or sth.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL,

that reminds me of a certain somons first on-screen kiss but that would be OT on the OT thread.

*thinks about McDreamy and peanut M&M's instead.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want new GA NOW!! Bea's when's the season premiere?
And I think me no working tomrrow.