Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawson and Joey season 5 music survivor - VOTING open

You all know how it goes by now, but for those who forget what came before (like the DC writers forgot all that DJ are), you vote of your least fave song until we have 5 left and then we give points.

Season 5 DJ songs.

501 - "194" - Feel Love Fury (Scene: Background music heard ever so briefly as Joey is leaving the message on Dawson's answering machine.)

501 - "Thistle" - Breech (Scene: End of episode when Joey is looking around campus and walks back to her dorm room. Shortly after Dawson shows up at the door.)

502 - "Question" - Old 97's (Scene: Played at end of episode with Dawson and Joey at the airport gate.)

503 - "Selective Memory" - Eels (Scene: Dawson sitting on the stairs in the dorm hallway as Joey gets her mail.)

504 - "Ruth Marie" - Mark Kozelek (Scene: Joey and Dawson by the dock after Dawson storms out of the house.)

504 - "Fallen Angel" - Michaela Foster Marsh (Scene: People are leaving Dawson's house after gathering for the reception... Dawson lying in bed.) Note from Kare, I'm pretty sure that Joey comes into his room and he tells her to just go.

506 - "Loud" - Matt Nathanson (Scene: Dawson says goodbye to Joey as he heads back to Capeside. Jen and Tobey waiting for the airport bus to pick him up.)

507 - "I Remember" - Sabrina Judge (Scene: Joey is walking Dawson to the train station.)

517 - "This Way" - Jewel (Scene: Dawson opens up Joey's birthday gift to Lily.)

520 - "Tell Me" - Randi Driscoll (Scene: Heard at end of episode when Joey meets up with Dawson before taking a walk to get pizza.)

522 - "Long Year" - Sweetsalt (Scene: Dawson and Joey in Dawson's room when he tells Joey about the film opportunity in LA.)

522 - "Seven Years" - Norah Jones (Scene: Dawson visits Mitch's grave while Joey arrives at the store where her father is supposedly working.) Note, it's kinda Djish.

523 -"Tell Her This" - Del Amitri (Scene: Audrey leaving Joey's for the airport. Dawson leaves the letter in Joey's mailbox.)

523 - "Taking Chances" - Abra Moore (Scene: Episode ended as this song was playing during the montage of scenes starting with Dawson getting on the plane.)
Old 05-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

There are a few listed that I don't remember at all, so I guess I'll start with those.

"194" - Feel Love Fury this time. I listened to it on iTunes...don't like it.

avi: Beatriz
Old 05-06-2008, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

hmmm...i see a few that i know i absolutely love, but i'm also going to have to go to iTunes for the rest...

EDIT
501 - "194" - Feel Love Fury

Last edited by dcluv; 05-06-2008 at 04:25 PM
Old 05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

"194" - Feel Love Fury
Old 05-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Master Fan

Going with the flow here, since I can't remember that song

"194" - Feel Love Fury
Old 05-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll go with that too.

"194" - Feel Love Fury - 5 votes and off.

501 - "Thistle" - Breech (Scene: End of episode when Joey is looking around campus and walks back to her dorm room. Shortly after Dawson shows up at the door.)

502 - "Question" - Old 97's (Scene: Played at end of episode with Dawson and Joey at the airport gate.)

503 - "Selective Memory" - Eels (Scene: Dawson sitting on the stairs in the dorm hallway as Joey gets her mail.)

504 - "Ruth Marie" - Mark Kozelek (Scene: Joey and Dawson by the dock after Dawson storms out of the house.)

504 - "Fallen Angel" - Michaela Foster Marsh (Scene: People are leaving Dawson's house after gathering for the reception... Dawson lying in bed.) Note from Kare, I'm pretty sure that Joey comes into his room and he tells her to just go.

506 - "Loud" - Matt Nathanson (Scene: Dawson says goodbye to Joey as he heads back to Capeside. Jen and Tobey waiting for the airport bus to pick him up.)

507 - "I Remember" - Sabrina Judge (Scene: Joey is walking Dawson to the train station.)

517 - "This Way" - Jewel (Scene: Dawson opens up Joey's birthday gift to Lily.)

520 - "Tell Me" - Randi Driscoll (Scene: Heard at end of episode when Joey meets up with Dawson before taking a walk to get pizza.)

522 - "Long Year" - Sweetsalt (Scene: Dawson and Joey in Dawson's room when he tells Joey about the film opportunity in LA.)

522 - "Seven Years" - Norah Jones (Scene: Dawson visits Mitch's grave while Joey arrives at the store where her father is supposedly working.) Note, it's kinda Djish.

523 -"Tell Her This" - Del Amitri (Scene: Audrey leaving Joey's for the airport. Dawson leaves the letter in Joey's mailbox.)

523 - "Taking Chances" - Abra Moore (Scene: Episode ended as this song was playing during the montage of scenes starting with Dawson getting on the plane.)
Old 05-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll go with another one I don't remember at all (ironically, given the title ) -

"Selective Memory" - Eels

Old 05-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going with "Ruth Marie" - Mark Kozelek cuz I have the song Maddie voted for.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Anybody else gonna vote?

Old 05-13-2008, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, there are many songs I'll have a hard time voting off...

But not for now...
Voting off "Ruth Marie".

Old 05-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ruth Marie - 2
Selective memory - 1
Old 05-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Yep, I don't like 'Ruth Marie' very much neither (although it pains me to vote a song with the name of Ruth on it, LOL), so off for me too
Old 05-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ruth Marie - 3
Selective memory - 1
Old 05-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

No one else gonna vote?

Guess it's just the 4 of us.

Old 05-26-2008, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Ruth Marie - cause I can't remember it.