Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2020, 03:41 AM
Master Fan

So what I have gathered from the net, the episode titles of the first three episodes are.

3.1: Hands
3.2: Give Me A Reason
3.3: Black Hole Sun

Weren't pretty much all of RNM titles from the last two seasons based on song titles?

Considering the era of the 90's that a lot of the song titles were from. I'm assuming that...

3.1: Hands is Hands by Jewel

If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all OK
And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
And useless in times like these
I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear

Poverty stole your golden shoes
It didn't steal your laughter
And heartache came to visit me
But I knew it wasn't ever after
We'll fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right
'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
I am never broken
In the end only kindness matters
In the end only kindness matters

All of these lyrics points do fit well with where things were left off last season. A lot of upheaval, pain, confusing times. So I could see a song about healing, community, and coming together would work for the premier of the season.

3.2: Give Me A Reason. Honestly I don't know which one this ties to the only song I can think of is the Pink song Just Give Me A Reason. But that's not from the 90's and I guess it kinda works for Echo or Malex.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again
I never stop, you're still written in the scars on my heart
You're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

We all know that season three is going to be the fresh start for Malex and that they will get together this season. (CW and the powers that be behind the show would have to be super idiots to not pair these two together, especially if they want a fourth season) And of course Echo are in a bad spot since all the big blow ups they had, him smashing up the lab, and her leaving for CA.

3.3: Black Hole Sun

Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)

Stuttering, cold and damp
Steal the warm wind, tired friend
Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes
In my shoes, a walking sleep
And my youth, I pray to keep
Heaven sent hell away
No one sings like you anymore

I'm guessing then this is the episode of really getting things going for the Plot A of someone maybe getting killed. And all the characters really start to look at themselves closer, where some big choices are made perhaps. Perhaps it's the alien trio dealing with some of the darker things they have done in their lives like murder. And the dark side of their personas, things they haven't wanted to deal with about themselves, but have always been there apart of them.

I admit it's starting to get fun and a bit excited for season three, now that a few spoilers have tickled out.

Like we know that Forrest and Gregory will both be there since they are in Santa Fe shooting. And that Steven Krueger is joining as someone recurring called Heath (I think) who works with Liz in the lab. I do think it funny that Steven also worked on PLL, I don't know if he worked with Tyler though, never saw the show.

Also David DeSantos as Edgar, who I'm guessing is gonna be part of something military, maybe like Jesse, but not in the same evil way as Jesse? That Edgar is just looking for answers in the unexplained universe? I wonder if he's military, does that mean he's gonna be above board and be dealing with Alex at the new base thing they are gonna build on that farm land they bought. That the show just seemed to abandoned and not talk about at all.
Old 11-15-2020, 05:16 PM
Total Fan

Can't wait to see if any of these possibilities turn out to be true.
Old 11-15-2020, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, all of the Season 3 episode titles will be 90's song titles as they have done previously. I have seen the episode titles elsewhere online.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-15-2020, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Yes, all of the Season 3 episode titles will be 90's song titles as they have done previously. I have seen the episode titles elsewhere online.
Then what 90's song is Give Me A Reason?

The only song I can think of from that era is Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman.

Old 11-15-2020, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, "Give Me One Reason" is a Tracy Chapman song that is being used as an episode title and I will leave it at that.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-26-2020, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-27-2020, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Jeanine has been good on introducing a lot of the guest stars to this season through social media.
Old 11-27-2020, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is good I am glad
Old 04-01-2021, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anybody have any clue of what's been happening? last I saw was that Carina was fired/quit or whatever