Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2020, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Was certainly an uncertain end to 2nd season so will be intriguing to see where it goes from there
Very much so New title time.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guess nothing in the OP

Because Liz risked everything to bring Max back from the dead or something along the matters of how no matter what Max will always love Liz -- related to his not remembering her but still wanting to take her on a date
Old 08-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He's had a home even since the beginning like he got one after 1st season filmed pretty sure its been awhile since he's had a home down in NM
Yes, I also get the impression that Nathan has had a home in New Mexico for awhile. As far as what I think will happen in Season 3, I don't think that Liz will be in California for as long as it took her to bring Max back to life.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think even during 1st season promotional interviews etc that it was once said that he had already made a home down in NM or he was going to be the most likely too
Old 08-03-2020, 09:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Good title
Old 08-06-2020, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Think even during 1st season promotional interviews etc that it was once said that he had already made a home down in NM or he was going to be the most likely too
I got the impression that he loved being New Mexico right away and it seemed like he had never felt that way before.
Max & Liz | This is me trying [+2x13]
Here's the link,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bsu...kNfGx-7fkqvdGw
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 08-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh just noticed overdue for a new thread anyone want to open it, and I've really got no idea for title minus talking about how Liz stopped at nothing to bring Max back. Or about how when he didn't have his memory of her, he still wanted to date her aka their "first date"
Old 08-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh just noticed overdue for a new thread anyone want to open it, and I've really got no idea for title minus talking about how Liz stopped at nothing to bring Max back. Or about how when he didn't have his memory of her, he still wanted to date her aka their "first date"
I think that there was a lot of happy foreshadowing in "Como La Flor" maybe we could use a quote from that episode.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a quote. Do You Believe Me When I Said I Love You?" Yes. Take That With Whenever You Go."
I apologize for the double post.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a good quote do you want to start the thread?
Old 08-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's a good quote do you want to start the thread?
Can someone else open the new thread? I am posting from my phone and don't want to mess anything up.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Can someone else open the new thread? I am posting from my phone and don't want to mess anything up.
I'll do it right now and I can completely understand the troubles of phone-posting ... I did it for 10 months between phone and tablet

NEW THREAD