Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2019, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, there are so many beautiful videos out there!
Old 04-12-2019, 01:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Source
Old 04-12-2019, 01:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
I love all Malex videos, they are so well done
It’s true

Denise Thank you for this beautiful video happy to see you again

And... it’s the first video i see since the 11th episode i can’t read fictions for the moment too
Old 04-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm just gonna see how things play out and going from there. But my excitement and happiness about the show is just gone. I'm disappointed in the direction of the show and how Carina has behaved in response. I mean it's one thing if people don't like the direction you are going, but a lot of her tweets she comes across as a child throwing a tantrum. It's like you need to learn to not bite the hand that feeds you.

And it also makes me sad for Maria if they are planning on going with this triangle. Maria and Michael actually had a lovely start, but then it feels like they rushed it and tacked it on to make drama. And now the foundation is just all messed up to hell and it feels like the potential they had has just been squander. And I'm sorry, but it was a tool thing he did, that wasn't some accidental thing he wanted Alex to see the necklace and be stung by Michael and Maria sleeping together. I mean it would have been so different if Maria and Michael had been like Cameron and Max, friends with benefits. Or they had a short fling in the summer after high school while Maria was missing Rosa, Liz, and Alex and Michael had distant himself from his alien siblings. That would have set up history and a connection. So much of their relationship just feels rushed and that feelings are just suddenly magically there like some giant cop out that we didn't get to see flourish.

They have had an undercurrent of Malex, they have used words like epic sex, cosmic connection, never look away not really, loved a long time, etc. They gave Alex the alien artifact, they have tied Michael and Alex to each other in so many different ways. The same that they have done with Liz and Max the other big leading couple of the show.

They have had them go through this giant hurdles of pain and suffering of Echo, though a few things different. Homophobia, abuse, homelessness, disabling, bullying, etc, and it's only made their love for each other stronger. A happy ending or happy beginning has been earned by them. They have been written as the same kind of everlasting love that Max and Liz have, but Liz and Max get to be happy together and face the world together. While Michael and Alex can't overcome that hurdle? And so Michael is to be paired off with Maria? Or even if that's not the case and they are both alone. What does that say that straight pairing of Echo can overcome and be together, but Malex the mlm pairing can't? And they are just suppose to suffer and be alone with their trauma. Instead of reclaiming what was stolen from them and healing together?

And what does that hold for Maria and Michael in the future if they are paired together? So far she's still in the dark about everything. She still blames Isobel for Rosa's death after ten years, how exactly is she gonna feel when she finds out everything the trio did. She's gonna quickly get over it in two episodes and be like no biggie? I mean Liz, Kyle, Cameron, and Alex they all got time over several episodes to adjust, Maria just gonna be thrown in the deep end? Or is it just gonna be huge cloud that hangs over them? Perhaps she won't know all the big secrets and still is in the dark, but what kind of relationship is that? It's just Isobel and Noah relationship (before he came out as a serial killer alien) where there was a big divide between them of everything they were hiding.

Also if Malex are this giant epic love, where they have this cosmic connection and deep undying love for each other that only gets stronger with every passing day. What does that mean for Maria if Maria and Michael get together in the end Alex and Michael can't stay away from each other? She's just an obstacle between them, something that's in the way? Cause that would really wreck the already fragile friendship that Maria and Alex had. Maria doesn't deserve that bs, in fact no one does, that's insulting all around.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww I love that gif set, they are so cute and they love each other always
Old 04-12-2019, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelice (View Post)

Denise Thank you for this beautiful video happy to see you again
your welcome Thanks, I needed some time away from social media for a bit, but I"m back again.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Social media has gone crazy over this last ep just need to stay calm and see what they have coming for Malex
Old 04-12-2019, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the gifset too.

And yeah about social media. It is a mess right now. I even stopped tracking the show on tumblr tonight because of it.

cherrios, I totally agree with you about what you said. Both with how they written Malex and they gave the same treatment as Echo in the start. It wouldn't look good if the straight pairing get to be happy and together. Where the same sex couple can not. And the little hope I have is that the last two episodes will be about the alien tech when it comes to the Malex drama and that it won't be about Maria at all.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

exactly all we can do is wait and see what happens in the last 2 episodes.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, the waiting will be hard though.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited for the last two eps, Malex in them heavy so happy about that
If there is season 2, I am still holding out for my Malex Musical ep.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

yeah the waiting has been rough especially with all the outside noise which I'm trying to ignore and stay in my own bubble and support what I love. this place has been great.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

^That is good to hear that you feel it is a good place.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)
I love the gifset too.

And yeah about social media. It is a mess right now. I even stopped tracking the show on tumblr tonight because of it.

cherrios, I totally agree with you about what you said. Both with how they written Malex and they gave the same treatment as Echo in the start. It wouldn't look good if the straight pairing get to be happy and together. Where the same sex couple can not. And the little hope I have is that the last two episodes will be about the alien tech when it comes to the Malex drama and that it won't be about Maria at all.
I just really don't want a horrible cliche love triangle to mess up Alex, Michael, and Maria characters.

They all are great and deserve so much better.

And love triangles have been done to death, they're pretty boring now. I'm sick of the CW having these empty love triangles and empty pairings that gets switched around often because it's got sexy people.

I miss the days of the WB, where a pairing actually meant something and there was substance. Whether it be Maria and Michael or Alex and Michael. And I don't want such a loving friendship that Maria and Alex have to be destroyed for some stupid triangle drama.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we have an ideas on what this moment is going to be on Tuesday between Michael and Alex