Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2020, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are so right, Malex is far from over.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseManny (View Post)
Yeah, the way they are writing Malex is very typical of CW The only hilarious thing to me is when fans try and pretend that Malex is a love in the past, like I am sorry, but that love span over ten years of on and off again, it is relevant in all the big ways and M@luca is all twisted up in the Malex love. Malex stand alone, M@luca does not, they are linked to Malex and that is such a huge tell for this overall love arc. Malex are definitely not over
Malex are anything but in the past. They just say that to make themselves feel better.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 04-14-2020, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

You could love this boy with all your heart.

xxxx

THIS IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2020, 05:50 PM
Total Fan

Wowza That gifset is amazing. Malex are so much love. Can’t wait for their next scenes.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right.. I am dying for the follow up of Alex giving Michael that piece of ship
Old 04-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Total Fan

I think Michael just has a better understanding of what was going through Alex head when Michael showed him the ship
Old 04-14-2020, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.. Alex was not running away... he was scared of losing Michael and Michael doesn't experince that type of thing ever. The fact that Michael now knows Alex wanted him... their scenes before have a different meaning now...
Old 04-14-2020, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I agree.. Alex was not running away... he was scared of losing Michael and Michael doesn't experince that type of thing ever. The fact that Michael now knows Alex wanted him... their scenes before have a different meaning now...
Yeah it does
Old 04-14-2020, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

teen!Michael laying cheesy yet endearingly sincere pick up lines on teen!Alex.

xxxx
Old 04-14-2020, 10:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Teen!Michael with Teen!Alex is so damn cute. Adult!Michael with Adult!Akex is devastating. But both Michael’s have the most powerful lines with Alex.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that Michael says all these heartbreakingly powerful things to Alex
Old 04-14-2020, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Malex are anything but in the past. They just say that to make themselves feel better.
Malex by the show has been written in the same formula as Echo. They are being written as this larger than life, cosmic, will always love them, spanning years and planets love story. So no, they are not over.

Carina herself has said that they will be this giant roller coaster of ups and downs. Fair enough it's been mostly downs than ups. But I don't think she's gonna stop at just them having five minutes of happiness and then turn it to a hundred hours of pain. Because I do think Carina does care for Malex in a way, they are her baby after all since she came up with the idea to dabble with them in the first place. So she's not gonna close the door on them just yet.

And lets be honest here, Malex is one of the biggest drawls by the show. They are not gonna throw away the golden goose when there is still so much gold to get from them. I mean that chemistry alone, I mean you don't look a gift horse in the mouth with that genuine electric chemistry. They shine so brightly, they can been seen from space. The powers that be behind the show know that Malex is one of the biggest thing about this show, they are gonna play around with it as much as they can.

Also this is how teen Michael looks at teen Alex.

x

And how adult Michael looks at adult Alex.

x

It's been ten years and Michael Guerin is still gone on Alex Manes, probably even more so. Their love has only gotten stronger over time.

It's not over, not by a long shot.

Last edited by cherrios; 04-14-2020 at 11:54 PM
Old 04-14-2020, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Michael truly cannot help being in love with Alex Alex saying Michael was easy to love, was amazing... but I don't think Alex realises how true that statement is for Michael about Alex either

Gah.. he really does have the same smitten look
Old 04-15-2020, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All those gif sets
Old 04-15-2020, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Close up of Malex... because it's so pretty!!!

xxxx