Old 02-15-2021, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope he is in more then a couple of episodes
Old 02-21-2021, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes same here
Old 02-21-2021, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm guessing that he's in six at the most and four at the least.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ My fingers are crossed for at least 6
Old 02-22-2021, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

I want six too, and I want to keep him the same decent good guy that he is. This is the CW, I don't trust them not to turn him into some major jerk. I mean since he's a historian and ex-military, I think he could be an ally like Cameron is. Plus I like the actor and though I know they're not long for the world pairing. I would like to see them end on good terms and be genuine friends.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would love for them to end up being genuine friends... it would be nice to see him pop up in later seasons as well
Old 03-04-2021, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I would love for them to end up being genuine friends... it would be nice to see him pop up in later seasons as well
Yes that would be nice
Old 03-04-2021, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Got to keep our fingers crossed
Old 03-05-2021, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

I just want to see a mlm happy and healthy relationship on mainstream tv that ends on good terms.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ I think we all want to see that
Old 03-05-2021, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm just so tired of the clichés, the stereotypical ones and the ones that the world of tv has seen to make up for LGBT+ pairings.

I'm so sick of the word "realistic" when it comes to LGBT+ pairings. It's tv, it's make believe, you can make up whatever you want.

It's also 2021, lets have some actual new ideas.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am really hoping they do something different with Forlex once it ends
Old 03-06-2021, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if they will have a scene between Forrest and Michael, where they are honest with each other about Alex. Where Forrest lets Michael know that Michael is the guy from Alex's past. Where Michael respects that Alex is with Forrest and that Alex and Michael are just friends. And it's not some bs about stay away from Alex, he's with me now. It's just two adults addressing their shared connection with the same guy. Because it's realistic, that they would have a conversation about the cosmic history, plus I can't see the show skipping over that conversation. It's still the CW afterall.

I just really want to see them acting like mature adults. I'm so tired of the teenage bs drama that woman was pushing before. Like I said before, I want honest and healthy communication. I want to see them being the more mature adults that they are supposed to be instead of teenagers.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see something like that, but I just don't think RNM is that invested...

I don't mind seeing some hostility bewteen Michael and Forrest... being in love with the same man is not something that can easily be ignored and unfortunately they have feelings that are not alsways positive
Old 03-06-2021, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I would love to see something like that, but I just don't think RNM is that invested...

I don't mind seeing some hostility bewteen Michael and Forrest... being in love with the same man is not something that can easily be ignored and unfortunately they have feelings that are not alsways positive
Yeah some hostility sure, but not some big brawl. Where it's like, you f-up, where Forrest is like Michael screwed up majorly with Alex, so Alex is with a real man now or some bs like that. Or Michael being all your not worthy of Alex or something similar. It's the CW, I have seen that on repeat so many times.

I mean maybe one scene of Michael using his powers to mess with Forrest, sure, I could see that happening and I would enjoy it too. I mean they don't have to be besties, but I rather see it be something other than some big drama blowout filled moment that just waste screen time. But yeah, they're both in love with the same guy and Michael is a bit of a hot head. And since it's the CW, I could see maybe one more heated argument.

I just want to see something new for once, instead of adults acting like children.