Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah i think students should be allowed blood bags because if they are on the "stefan diet" for too long I think when they do feed for the first time, like MG, it could cause some dire outcomes.

Can you drink Animal blood instead of human blood and still transition to a vampire?

Quote:
I totally don't like the way Alaric talks to Hope some times. I mean we get it. Alaric has major issues with Klaus. Klaus is evil. Everyone knows Klaus is evil. But I do not think Alaric should constantly compare Hope to Klaus every time she makes a mistake. Not should he constantly be putting down Klaus to Hope. It's rude . Especially considering that Hope loved both her parents,and she lost them both.
Well, and some viewers never watched the originals so even though Klaus was "bad" and "Scary" some dont even know who he is, so for Alaric to hold such a huge grudge... its a bit odd. Its just making Alaric look childish. It reminds me of the season 7 Alaric that i HATED! I want the OG season 1/2 alaric back.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

Anyone know when the next episode will be?
Old 12-18-2018, 12:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

January 24th
Old 12-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Whaaaat..so far away..
Old 12-18-2018, 12:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah winter break.
Old 12-18-2018, 09:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yeah i think students should be allowed blood bags because if they are on the "stefan diet" for too long I think when they do feed for the first time, like MG, it could cause some dire outcomes.

Can you drink Animal blood instead of human blood and still transition to a vampire?

Well, and some viewers never watched the originals so even though Klaus was "bad" and "Scary" some dont even know who he is, so for Alaric to hold such a huge grudge... its a bit odd. Its just making Alaric look childish. It reminds me of the season 7 Alaric that i HATED! I want the OG season 1/2 alaric back.
I hated season 7 Alaric too. I also do not think it's Hope's fault that they got the knife. The knife should have been hidden,and locked safely aware. Alaric constantly talking bad about Klaus totally ignores the characters growth. Both his,and Klaus's.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:

Yes they need to learn control with human blood

Not since i've been watching they always have to drink human blood first to complete the transition.
Old 12-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

And Alaric wasnt even around to watch when Klaus grew. So he doesnt really have room to say anything. Especially considering his best friend was damon (who I love!) but still, hypocritical.
Old 12-29-2018, 08:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
And Alaric wasnt even around to watch when Klaus grew. So he doesnt really have room to say anything. Especially considering his best friend was damon (who I love!) but still, hypocritical.
Which is exactly why I found Alaric to be very hypocritical. Which is why I was glad that Hope called him out on it. Alaric and at Hope for speaking to the necromancer to see if her father found peace. Yet Alaric actually tried to bring Jo back from the dead in season 7. So he 's one to talk. Plus he 's best friends with Damon .
Old 07-26-2019, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember this episode being my least favorite of the season. It was still good but I know why I felt that way, Raf's storyline was kinda boring to me, Hope was shoved off with the cheesey villain the whole time, and there were no twins, so it just was sort of blah.

Even though I didnt enjoy this one as much we did learn a lot about Malivore. The knife is gone, and Malivore will be "unlocked" when the three items return, one including the knife.

It was cool to learn more about Rafael's past and even though I didn't really like Cassie, I hope that Rafael can get some closure there.

The MG storyline was good too, and we are finally able to see him struggling with vampirism. I like the ripper storyline too.

I felt bad for Dorian, its crazy that he can stay at the school. I wouldn't be able to stand watching this show though not knowing the history of everything because it would be really confusing lol.

Alaric and Hope are so sweet. I love their connection.
Old 08-19-2019, 06:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

The episode was a bit slow.

I felt bad for both Raf and Hope this episode. The guilt Raf felt for killing his girlfriend and trying to control his anger. Glad he made peace with it and went to Alaric for help. Hope scenes were sad to when she got trapped by the Necromancer and was alone, wanting to know if her dad was at peace. She was kinda harsh to Alaric.

I like the MG and Kaleb scenes. Seeing him struggling with feeding with possibly being a ripper is a good SL for him. And Kaleb not knowing any better. Good thing Dorian was around.

Dorian probably was my favorite part of the episode. The one day he takes off everyone is still calling him and he has to fix the problem. It has to be tough for him to work at the Salvatore school but he does cause he cares about those kids.