Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2018, 02:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
So... Is Hope part of that guys Pack or are they smart enough to leave her alone?
So far we haven't seen any female werewolves beside Hope. So I do not think they are going to bother her. The show haven't shown any female vampires neither.

I can't stand Kaleb. Why did he even decide to go to the boarding school of he wasn't going to follow the rules. He's a vampire. So unless he just die and he's under 21 , he really do not have to go. It's volunteerly. If they decide for a character to be killed by the monster of the week . I hope it's him.

I love it that Josie and Hope is getting along. That is not going to sit well with Lizzie. Josie also into Raf, although she knows her sisters is into him. I thought Josie was gay?
I hope they do not created a lot of trouble between Josie and Lizzie. I think Lizzi e should be given a break. A new friend, or a new boyfriend.

Matt is back to his usual annoying self. the writers wish they could kill Matt off, but Julie Plec forbid it.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:05 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
So unless he just die and he's under 21 , he really do not have to go. It's volunteerly.
Is it 21 in the States? Think it's 18 in Canada that you could just quit and not be forced to go back. But there are always people who break the rules no matter if it's a supernatural school or a regular school. Though I did get the impression that the people at the school were still younger than legal age, but it's true that Vampires could be a lot older than they seem if the turning wasn't witnessed by someone, or if they didn't know them beforehand.
Old 11-19-2018, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it might be 18 here in the States. Maybe younger with parent consent. I know several people including a cousin that quit school as a teen around 15-16 without them immediately getting their GED.

At least in my area I think after a certain age they make you get your GED. I think it might be 20 if you are still in high school. I know if you are 19 and still in high school you aren't able to participate in school sports.

April
Old 11-25-2018, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Hope is just very stand off-ish and probably isolates herself.

Personally I think Lizzie and Landon had a bit of chemistry. I am not a typical fan though I also like the idea of Hope and Raf.
Quote:
I thought Josie was gay?
I think she is bi or pan. I know Penelope implied she was pansexual but I cant remember if Josie said anything or not.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Is it 21 in the States? Think it's 18 in Canada that you could just quit and not be forced to go back. But there are always people who break the rules no matter if it's a supernatural school or a regular school. Though I did get the impression that the people at the school were still younger than legal age, but it's true that Vampires could be a lot older than they seem if the turning wasn't witnessed by someone, or if they didn't know them beforehand.
Illinois is one of 11 states that allows students to drop out at 17. 19 states allow students to drop out at 16. But if you are a vampire you do not have to go at all. I doubt they have parents, unless they were turned as a family. So Kaleb didn't have to even apply.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode. Originally I thought it was the strongest one since the pilot but idk, I think I may prefer the last two? Matt was annoying this episode, we dont need his judgmental ass on this show if hes just gonna be obnoxious lol.

The Landon and Lizzie interaction was funny. I like their dynamic and I hope we get more of it next season. I also enjoyed seeing most of the group together. I felt bad for Landon in the episode too. I am glad he told off Hope.

It's too bad Josie and Raf were left alone. Their romantic scenes were just awkward to me because it literally goes nowhere after this episode so idk, seems kinda pointless. I'd be totally up for a friendship though!

The ending scene with Alaric and the girls was great, Josie had an amazing moment where she explained why they need to be more in the know and taught more defensive spells. She is exactly right.

Kaleb is also right that MG is a little bit of a puppet to Lizzie when she sort of treats him like crap. I can see Kalebs POV about needing real blood. However, its dangerous to just drink for some vamps so I can see MG's POV too.

I did enjoy watching Raf with the other wolves. Sometimes Raf is a bit too down though and needs some happier/lighter moments. I did like hearing about his girlfriend and how he killed her. Sad story.

The monster/spider thing was so creepy! I loved watching the three girls work together to kill it though! The little teasers at the end of each episode are so fun!
Old 07-30-2019, 01:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

This is still on of my favorite episode but I liked it more the first time since i know what will happen in upcoming episodes for certain characters.

I didn't like Lizzie trying to make everything a competition with Hope. Yes there are times when she has reason to feel jealous but this wasn't it. They're supposed to be working as a team. when she called Landon mophead tho. her zingers just get better throughout the season towards Landon.

Loved the Josie/Raf scenes. This was the best episode for them. Raf want to sit and hang out with Joise against Jed wishes was cute. and Josie stopping them from jumping him also cute. Especially when she was able to calm him down, that was a nice moment between them. and then the kiss quick thinking by Josie. sucks they didn't keep exploring this relationship. ugh

I felt bad for Landon when everyone pretty much ganged up on him and thought he was responsible for what was happening. it was like high school all over for him. was glad he told that to Hope.

Kaleb once again was speaking facts. I like that he put MG on blast for doing whatever Lizzie and Alaric. I didn't agree with him feeding on humans but he's right they need human blood though. I like that MG has his own view on that but I disagree with it.

I love with the Hope/Lizzie/Josie work together that's when their at their best getting things done. Yes that monster/spider was creepy! and yay for the girls convincing Alaric to let them learn offensive magic to protect themselves.

One thing I kinda wanted more throughout the season was more clashes between Alaric and Matt when it came to the kids and the Salvatore school. I never liked Matt always being judgmental of supernaturals but I understood because of what happened to Vicki.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just never really understood the hope hate from lizzie because hope seems to mind her own business and keep to herself. Penelope makes sense because shes dating josie, always around, and fires back at lizzie, but hope doesnt so I dont get why Lizzie wont let it go. but i guess its pretty clear shes jealous of Hope's friendship with Alaric.

I wonder why they were setting up the Josie/Raf thing so much just to drop it? Like after episode 6 there is literally no mention of her even having had feelings for Raf, which is a bit odd. I wonder if they will ever go back to it. As much as I adore hope/rafael I think logically it probably made more sense to go with josie/raf? because it would have kept her bisexuality a bit more open and it also wouldn't have created that triangle with landon so the friendship would have been a bit more solid. plus it could have given room to do josie/raf in season 2. But whatever. I dont really like them anyways so I am happy for it but i bet the fans are upset.

It kinda sucks that we had so little of matt and jeremy because I kind of liked seeing them in this world. We didnt need them too often but once in a while would have been cool. I wonder if was the actors decisions not to be in it much or if the writers just didnt ask them back as the show found its footing. I would still love to see old characters though like elena or damon (probably will never happen), bonnie, maybe Tyler... of course Caroline. And Kai would be interesting since he is the girls uncle and he killed their mother and he knows about the merge. it would also be cool to see Rebekah or Freya since they are Hope's aunts. Or Kol.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I just never really understood the hope hate from lizzie because hope seems to mind her own business and keep to herself. Penelope makes sense because shes dating josie, always around, and fires back at lizzie, but hope doesnt so I dont get why Lizzie wont let it go. but i guess its pretty clear shes jealous of Hope's friendship with Alaric.
That's it and during the early episodes Alaric is to blame for this.

Yeah I don't know what the point of Josie/Raf were if this is how it ended?! Like if Josie/Penelope got back together ok cool I can understand. But she's not with either one

I would have loved to see Bonnie. she was my fav on TVD. But Kat been said she was done. lol now of course Caroline is the character everyone wants. and I think we will see Kai at some point because of the Merge and the ascendant. would also like to see some of Hopes family as well.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a bummer about Katerina. I dont get why actors say that. If they arent up for it immediately I understand but to say "done" is a bit weird to me.
Old 08-18-2019, 07:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

I agree. Not like you'll have to play a major role just a pop up cameo here an there