Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is just an idea. I did this in some other boards and the results were mixed. in the Star Trek board though... we got over 600 posts from this idea. Let me know if you guys are interested and I can create a thread. I would need at least 4 people interested.

Fantasy Fan Arts Draft #1

Purpose: To appreciate the many different cartoonists, artists, and any one else who contributes art for movies and TV shows as well as historical or real artists.

What to do: In this thread we will take turns selecting our favorite Star Trek characters and what Series they are from. There will be Five Rounds. You must draft 6 from any typye of artist: cartoonists, historical or recent artists. You may also choose someone from FF to be on your team if you want [but none who have signed up and participating]. Example: If Tina is participating, Jessica cannot have Tina on her Roster

Rules
1. Take turn picking different artists/ cartoonists, etc. One per round. There will be no Draft order...but pick one artist per round.
2. There will be 5 rounds. Rounds will be a max of two days--(48 hours)
3. Make a list of artists/ cartoonists, etc you can think of and keep track of those selected in the Draft before you choose.
4. Try Not to Say "That was Mine/ You Took Mine" You may trade characters equally with each other after the Draft any time" . No trading your entire roster for 1-2 people.

After the Draft
6. You can discuss/ brag about your artists, cartoonists, etc any time in the Characters Threads or THIS thread. You can also post different art from the artists on your Roster from photobuckets, tumblr, live journal, etc..
7. You can drop one and add one to your roster at any time. One per day please.
7. Any other questions... ask in here.
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is an interesting idea, Dave. I'm still trying to figure out the purpose. Is it basically picking artists from and discussing their artworks?
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
This is an interesting idea, Dave. I'm still trying to figure out the purpose. Is it basically picking artists from and discussing their artworks?
nope...that's not the purpose... its to pick and appreciate artists like Michangelo, Disney, Picasso, Stan Lee, George Lucas, VanGough, basically historical and present artis who have made the world of Art great in our society and in movies...TV
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread