Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2019, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond! (Board to close on the 26th) Thank you CC fans

I have been thinking about this, and I think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 12 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. I would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let me know what you think. I'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as I love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

I love Camila but with Tar leaving, this board doesn't have much posters that are active enough to keep this on the long run. It sadden me but I think I'm doing the right choice
Thanks.
Old 10-27-2019, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was expected now that Tar left for good, but always a bummer to see a board close, especially one that was so well taken care of. I'm sure you know better than anyone what's best for this place, Eme, so if you feel that closing it is the best decision, I trust you
Old 10-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for stopping by it's hard but best for the board IMO
Old 10-27-2019, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It’s hard to close a board or make the decision but you’re right since Tar left for good not many have posted I trust your decision Em

icon
"I love you, it’s ruining my life."

Last edited by olicity4eva; 10-27-2019 at 05:27 PM
Old 10-27-2019, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sad to read this but I know where you're coming from, especially with Tar leaving. My co-mod left earlier this year and I decided to close my board too. It's better to close on your own terms.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 10-27-2019, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

So sad to read this, but understandable. It’s hard to keep boards going when one of the mods leave.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 10-27-2019, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This is sad to see. But I totally understand, and I know it's not an easy decision on your part.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-27-2019, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I half expected this you’ve got 5H and it’s probably possibly easier to just return Camila to that board had no idea what type of activity the board hosted cause I only ever randomly showed up and being without a computer 6 months made it hard to visit other boards

Tar’s leaving really did but sometimes you have to do what’s best and if you don’t have the support without her than it most likely would be best to go out on your own terms even if it hurts to close board

Last edited by crash landing; 10-27-2019 at 05:28 PM
Old 10-27-2019, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm sorry I haven't been around. Ever since Tar left Expeditors (the company where we met and where she introduced me to fanforum), we haven't talked much and I've been too busy to come around. But I heard about the things that have happened (strangely enough not from her, but I did send her a PM just now, I hope she still checks those?) and it's just sad. I think closing the board makes sense because you two were a team, Tar would always talk about Em in the best way (when we were supposed to be working but were watching Shawnmila vids ) and with Tar leaving, it's just not complete anymore. I'm sad she left, and why she did it on the terms she did considering things, so I support whatever decision Em makes because she knows what's best for the board. And if life allows me, I'll try to go to the 5H board on her thread to keep the love going

Last edited by mari_ohnana; 10-27-2019 at 06:13 PM
Old 10-27-2019, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mari it's been forever if you wanna be sure she reads it and if you're friends with her on facebook, you can post there, you have more chance for her to read there

she posted her infos here

Everyone thanks for stopping by. Camila is a big thing for me and i would lie if i would say it doesnt mean anything to me to let this board go but it was my baby and without another person dedicated to the board, i don't see the point of staying and keeping something alive just bc of selfish reason.
As Sarah said, it's easier to bring Camila's topic back to 5H threads IMO for those who wants to talk about her
Old 10-28-2019, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh thanks, yeah I do her have on facebook I'll reach out to her there
Old 10-28-2019, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I told her so she might answer.
Old 10-28-2019, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mari_ohnana (View Post)
Oh thanks, yeah I do her have on facebook I'll reach out to her there
She’ll most likely reply to a Facebook Messenger chat I’ve got her on Facebook and she’s on messenger a lot of the time
Old 10-28-2019, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Oh no I’m sorry I haven’t been around, life has taken over. This board was doing so well I wasn’t even aware Tar had left.
Old 10-28-2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's okay dork it's how it is i wish i had a comod that would be active and posting with me but it's not the case we dont have much activity and i'd rather go out without going on the LPC or inactivity!