Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2024, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lover Stalker Killer was interesting, and very sad. I felt so bad for the woman that just randomly got caught in the crossfires of that psycho woman!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 08:59 PM
Moderator Manager

I was just about to post this because I am currently watching this and it's sooooo messed up. Liz is nuts! I can't believe this happened irl.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

it feels so insane, and was that her first victim, cuz that was so extreme. good thing shes in jail for life, shes a crazy woman.
Old 02-22-2024, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Watching the "Can I Tell You a Secret" documentary on Netflix. It's so good and so interesting... very creepy the way they have laid it out too.

The stalker person was so damn annoying and frustrating. Even more annoying that the police did nothing to try to help at first! Thank goodness for the one guy that actually wanted to help.

It's crazy Matthew was able to message all these women all the time too, and get so much info on them? Like, what a creepy loser! Did he do anything else all day long??? And what is the motive? Just revenge on pretty women because they were never interested in him? How frustrating and annoying ! It wasn't like he was trying to get bribe them for money or anything either? He was literally just tormenting everyone for no reason, even women he didn't even now.

And it was mostly all blonde women too, which is so weird. This guy is so fcked up. And he was such a dummy for messing up so many times.

Glad he was sentenced at least!

Last edited by Alexa; 02-22-2024 at 02:11 AM
Old 04-25-2024, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

What Jennifer Did was an interesting documentary.

It does sound like her parents were extremely controlling, but i dont get why she didnt just leave or move out? Having her parents killed just awful. Her poor father living through that knowing his daughter is a killer and his wife is dead... very sad.
Old 04-26-2024, 04:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Because she was lying to her family that she has the job at the hospital which she supposed to moved out during that time, but her parents got suspicion..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

if she hated them that much or felt that trapped she should have just left. she claims she paid the guys to kill her but idk if i believe that.
Old 04-28-2024, 09:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

She did pay them since there are lot of evidence between her and her ex who said that through the text messages..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im saying she claims she paid them to kill HER but i dont know if I believe that. I think she just paid to kill the parents.
Reply   Post New Thread