Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2023, 07:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Netflix News #18: Stay updated on everything here

{ NETFLIX NEWS }
release dates

April 1st

-American Graffiti (1973) – Return of the George Lucas comedy starring Ron Howard and Harrison Ford.
-Baby Driver (2017) – Edgar Wright is behind this heart-pounding crime action movie starring Ansel Elgort about a young getaway drive who is desperately trying to get out of the industry.
-Battleship (2012) – Military sci-fi movie starring Rhianna.
-Black Clover (Seasons 1-2) – Classic anime series from Pierrot following two children competing to become the next Emperor Magus.
-Born on the Fourth of July (1989) – Tom Cruise-led war film.
-Ender’s Game (2013) – Based on the best-selling book, this sci-fi movie stars Harrison Ford.
-Glass (2019) – Superhero film with a big ensemble cast including Bruce Willis and James McAvoy.
-Great Teacher Onizuka / GTO (Season 1) – Classic anime series about a former thug that becomes a teacher to troubled and hostile children.
-Haikyu!! Collection:
-Haikyu!! Movie 3: Genius and Sense (2017)
-Haikyu!! Movie 4: Battle of Concepts (2017)
-Happy Gilmore (1996) – Adam Sandler comedy.
-Hotel Transylvania Collection:
-Hotel Transylvania (2012)
-Hotel Transylvania 2 (2015)
-How to Be Single (2016) – A group of women in New York City navigate the dating scene and self-discovery while exploring what it means to be single. Starring Dakota Johnson, Rebel Wilson, and Leslie Mann.
-Inside Man Movie Collection:
-Inside Man (2006)
-Inside Man: Most Wanted (2019)
-It’s Kind of a Funny Story (2010) – Zach Galifianakis is behind this ensemble comedy-drama.
-Molly’s Game (2017) – Sports drama starring Jessica Chastain.
-Mortal Engines (2018) – Peter Jackson debuted this post-apocalyptic fantasy movie that’s about a mobile city hovering above London.
-Night Raiders (2021) – Danis Goulet is behind this sci-fi movie that’s set in the year 2043 during a military occupation that controls post-war North America.
-One Piece Film: Red (2022) – Anime movie.
-Role Models (2008) – Ensemble comedy headlined by Paul Rudd.
-Sex and the City (Seasons 1-6) – HBO Original – Darren Star’s romantic comedy series starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon, and Kim Cattrall.
-Skyscraper (2018) – Dwayne Johnson headlines this action epic.
-Smokey and the Bandit Collection:
-Smokey and the Bandit
-Smokey and the Bandit II
-Split (2016) – Big ensemble cast comes together in this superhero movie about a man with multiple personality abducting three teen girls.
-Step Up: Revolution (2012) – Dance drama.
-Strawberry Shortcakes: Spring Spectacular (2024) – A new animated kids special following Strawberry Shortcake winning best float in the Big Apple’s City’s Flower Contest.
-Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) – Comedy sports movie starring Will Ferrell and Amy Adams.
-The Land Before Time (1988) – Animated dinosaur adventure movie.
-The Little Things (2021) – A recent crime thriller movie from Warner Bros. Pictures starring Denzel Washington, Rami Malek and Jared Leto. About a Deputy Sheriff joining forces with a police Sergeant to searching for a serial killer who’s terrorizing Los Angeles.
-The Magic Prank Show with Justin Willman (Season 1) Netflix Original – Magician and comedian Willman returns for his new Netflix series.
-The Matrix Collection:
-The Matrix
-The Matrix Reloaded
-The Matrix Revolutions
-The Theory of Everything (2015) – Oscar-winning biopic on Stephen Hawking starring Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones.
-Wild Things (1998) – Neo-noir thriller starring Neve Campbell and Mitt Dillon.
-White Collar (Seasons 1-6) – All 81 episodes of the USA Network series that starred Matt Bomer as a con-artist who teams up with the FBI to bring down fellow criminals.
-You’ve Got Mail (1998) – Romantic comedy starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.

April 2nd

Together: Tr3ble Winners (2024) – Docu-series recounting the soccer team Manchester City FC’s record-breaking 2022/23 season.

April 3rd

-Crime Scene Berlin: Nightlife Killer (Season 1) Netflix Original – Following the 2012 murders of people who attended parties in Berlin.
-Files of the Unexplained (Season 1) Netflix Original – Investigative docuseries in the paranormal and disappearances.
-Zero to Hero (2024) Netflix Original – Brazillian musical rom-com.

April 4th

-100 Days to Indy (Season 1) – Motorsport docu-series tracking drivers prepping for the Indianapolis 500.
-Crooks (Season 1) Netflix Original – German crime drama series about a special coin that sets multiple gangs at war.
-I Woke Up A Vampire (Season 1) Netflix Original – Second batch of episodes for the live-action kids series originating from Canada!
-Ninjago: Dragons Rising (Season 2) Netflix Original – Kids animated series.
-RIPLEY (Limited Series) Netflix Original – Thriller starring Andrew Scott who plays Tom Ripley, a grifter who’s scraping by in 1960s New York.
-The Tearsmith (2024) Netflix Original – Italian romance movie from director Alessandro Genovesi.

April 5th

-Parasyte: The Grey (Season 1) Netflix Original – Korean sci-fi horror that sees unidentified parasites taking control over human hosts.
-SCOOP (2024) Netflix Original – Biopic on the infamous BBC Newsnight interview conducted with Prince Andrew. Starring Gillian Anderson, Keeley Hawes, and Romola Garai.
-The Antisocial Network: Memes to Mayhem (2024) Netflix Original – How a group of teenagers built an online community that led to the rise of QAnon and the January 6th riots.

April 8th

-Megan Leavey (2017) – Kata Mara stars in this biopic on Marine Corporal Megan Leavey who forms a powerful relationship with a combat dog called Rex while in Iraq.
-Spirit Rangers (Season 3) Netflix Original – Latest season of the animated pre-school series.

April 9th

Neal Brennan: Crazy Good (2024) Netflix Original – Stand-up comedy special.

April 10th

-Anthracite (Limited Series) Netflix Original – Fanny Robert and Maxime Berthemy are behind this new French crime thriller.
-Death Whisperer (2023) – Indonesian horror.
-The Hijacking of Flight 601 (Season 1) Netflix Original – Directed by Camilo Prince and Pablo González, this series is based on the longest aerial hijacking in Latin American history.
-Unlocked: A Jail Experiment (Season 1) Netflix Original – A sheriff implements a radical social experiment in this reality series.
-What Jennifer Did (2024) Netflix Original – True-crime documentary.

April 11th

-As The Crow Flies (Season 2) Netflix Original – Turkish drama series.
-Baby Reindeer (Limited Series) Netflix Original –
-Heartbreak High (Season 2) Netflix Original – Australian teen drama series.
-Meekah (Season 2)
-Midsummer Night (Season 1) Netflix Original – Norwegian drama about a family get-together that goes incredibly wrong when secrets come to light.
-The Bricklayer (2023) – SVOD debut of the Aaron Eckhart action thriller.

April 12th

-A Journey (2024) Netflix Original – Philippines movie.
-Amar Singh Chamkila (2024) Netflix Original – Indian musical film starring Diljit Dosanjh, Parineeti Chopra, and Anurag Arora.
-Good Times (Season 1) Netflix Original – Animated adult sitcom serving as a reimagining of the original series.
-Love, Divided (2024) Netflix Original – Spanish film that’s a remake of the French title Behind the Wall.
-Stolen (2024) Netflix Original – Swedish thriller about a young woman tracking down a killer to settle a personal score.
-Strange Way of Life (2023) – Short film starring Ethan Hawke and Pedro Pascal.
-Woody Woodpecker Goes to Camp (2024) Netflix Original – A new live-action / animation hybrid movie starring the classic character

April 15th

-Hans Zimmer: Hollywood Rebel (2022) – BBC documentary on the famous composer who has scored the likes of Interstellar.
-MOB PSYCHO 100 (Seasons 1-2) – For the first time, this beloved anime series is coming to Netflix.
-Overlord (Seasons 1-4) – Anime series.
-The Fairly OddParents (Seasons 4-5) – New seasons of the Nickelodeon animated series.

April 16th

-Anna (2019) – Action thriller about a woman who becomes a KGB assassin. Starring Sasha Luss, Luke Evans, Cillian Murphy, and Helen Mirren.
-Knocked Up (2007) – Classic comedy starring Seth Rogen.
-Jimmy Carr: Natural Born Killer (2024) Netflix Original – Second stand-up special from the British comedian.

April 17th

-Black Sails (Seasons 1-4) – The pirate adventures of Captain Flint and his men set 20 years before Treasure Island.
-Don’t Hate the Player (Season 1) Netflix Original – French competition reality series.
-Our Living World (Season 1) Netflix Original – 4 episode nature documentary series narrated by Cate Blanchett.
-The Circle (Season 6) Netflix Original – Latest season of the dating reality series.
-The Grimm Variations (Season 1) Netflix Original – Brothers Grimm anthology series.

April 18th

-Bros (Season 1) Netflix Original – Israeli drama series.
-The Upshaws (Part 5) Netflix Original – Comedy sitcom series.

April 19th

-Rebel Moon: Part Two: The Scargiver (2024) Netflix Original – Zack Snyder’s second sci-fi epic following the first movie releasing in December 2023.

April 21st

Duran Duran: There’s Something You Should Know (2018) – BBC documentary on the successful musicians.

April 22nd

-Ahead of the Curve (2020) – Documentary on Franco Stevens who started the lesbian magazine.
-CoComelon Lane (Season 2) Netflix Original – The second season of the more grown-up Moonbug series that’s exclusive to Netflix.
-Fern Brady: Autistic Bikini Queen (2024) Netflix Original – British stand-up comedy special.

April 23rd

-Anyone But You (2023) – Sony Pictures big rom-com starring Sydney Sweeney and Glen Powell.
-Brigands: The Quest for Gold (Season 1) Netflix Original – Italian period Western series about a risky treasure hunt.
-Fight for Paradise: Who Can You Trust? (Season 1) Netflix Original – New European competition reality series.

April 24th

-Deliver Me (Season 1) Netflix Original – Swedish crime drama series about two young teens recruited into a local gang.
-King Richard (2021) – Sports drama that netted Will Smith his long-awaited Oscar. Based on the story of the Williams sisters.
-TLC Forever (2023) – Documentary on the iconic music group.

April 25th

-City Hunter (2024) Netflix Original – Japanese live-action adaptation of the manga starring Ryohei Suzuki and Misato Morita. About a premier “sweeper” navigating the gritty underbelly of modern-day Shinjuku, Tokyo.
-Dead Boy Detectives (Season 1) Netflix Original – Supernatural drama series set in the same world as The Sandman.

April 26th

-Hack Your Health: The Secrets of Your Gut (2024) Netflix Original – Documentary on the digestive system.
-The Asunta Case (Limited Series) Netflix Original – Spanish crime drama series about a couple who report their daughter missing only for the investigation to turn around on them. Based on true events.

April 29th

-Boiling Point (Season 1) – Stephen Graham and Vinette Robinson star in the BBC series follow-up to the 2021 movie set in a busy kitchen.
-Honeymoonish (2024) Netflix Original – Kuwati romantic comedy.

April 30th

Fiasco (Season 1) Netflix Original – French comedy series about a young director setting out to make his first film.

Helpful Links

{Belgium}

https://netflixinbelgie.be/laatste-nieuws/

{Germany}

https://www.werstreamt.es/

{Poland}

https://upflix.pl/

{US}

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com

previous thread-

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 03-30-2024 at 10:49 AM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 07:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

A Rugby Team Fights for Survival in First 'Society of the Snow' Trailer
Old 08-24-2023, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread! And for that too!

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2023, 02:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

you're welcome

'The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar' Scores Fall Release Date on Netflix
Old 08-25-2023, 08:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 08-26-2023, 05:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 08-28-2023, 04:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 08-31-2023, 10:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the links..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 09-07-2023, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

anyone watching the show surviving summer on netflix???
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 03:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the links!

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Reply   Post New Thread