Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2020, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Black Lightning (3x11) -The Book of Markovia: Chapter Two:Lynn's Addiction- Episode Discussion (airdate 1/27/20)

BLACK LIGHTNING

“The Book of Markovia: Chapter Two” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLSV) (HDTV)

THE HUNT - Jefferson (Cress Williams), Anissa (Nafessa Williams) and Jennifer (China Anne McClain) discover that the ASA is now hunting the entire Pierce family. Meanwhile, Lynn (Christine Adams) does the unthinkable. Cress Williams, Nafessa Williams, James Remar, Damon Gupton, Marvin Jones III and Jordan Calloway also star. Tasha Smith directed the episode written by Lamont Magee (#311). Original airdate 1/27/2020.

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 02-09-2020 at 08:57 AM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 07:01 PM
I am a basketball genius!

''Meanwhile Lynn does the unthinkable.'' Hmm. Couldn't that be just about anything at this point? I mean, off the top of my head I can't think of what the ''unthinkable'' is exactly at this time, but guess that's why it's unthinkable.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 10:12 PM
Graphics Team

I think we can put the ep title in the thread now that we know it (since we only knew the "chapter two" part) It's Lynn's Addiction.

Wait... Odell is from Gotham City??? Uhhh.. did he mention that before or was this the first time?

Omg why did the Sergeant guy give Lynn back her bag?! Man.. he just fed her green light addiction.

Oh look LaLa is back again.

Awesome! Anissa in her Thunder outfit again.

OMG THEY ACTUALLY BROUGHT BACK LADY EVE!!! I hope we see her more. I'm so glad! She was an interesting villain.

Jeez Jenn finally knows Khalil is alive. It's about time! Kinda wished they would've told her a long time ago. Then she could've prepared a bit for seeing him.

The dynamic between Lynn and Tobias was kinda funny.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 11:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow. so lynn breaks out Tobias giving them both powers only to both get kidnapped. way to go.

and jen brings Brandon to the secret batcave and tells him the family secrets. she must really trust him. and everyone seemed ok that he was there too.

they should have prepped jen on Kahlil being alive. im glad TC was able to reach him at least when he was unconscious. he was able to tell that deep down he still loves her.

and yay LADY EVE IS BACK !! I always liked her as a villain . I hope she sticks around longer this time. wonder what lala is going to handle things with her business.
Old 01-28-2020, 06:45 PM

Yeah. I'm currently watching this episode & Lynn hasn't given up on green light yet certainly. Well, just hope that works out for her. Lala's back which is I guess is nice. Hopefully he doesn't get himself in too much trouble. I'd guess that Lynn punching Tobias is going to be something that will comeback to haunt her.

Last edited by canflam; 01-28-2020 at 07:16 PM
Old 01-29-2020, 11:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah im sure he won't forget that she did that
Old 01-30-2020, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
wow. so lynn breaks out Tobias giving them both powers only to both get kidnapped. way to go.

and jen brings Brandon to the secret batcave and tells him the family secrets. she must really trust him. and everyone seemed ok that he was there too.

they should have prepped jen on Kahlil being alive. im glad TC was able to reach him at least when he was unconscious. he was able to tell that deep down he still loves her.

and yay LADY EVE IS BACK !! I always liked her as a villain . I hope she sticks around longer this time. wonder what lala is going to handle things with her business.
Agree w/everything you said. I also think that Lynn has bitten off more than she can chew. Part of me still doesn't trust Brandon. I just hope that TC is on the level.
Popcorn71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 12:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope so too
Old 01-30-2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
yeah im sure he won't forget that she did that
Even on green light, it seems out of character for her to do that I think. I don't remember her assaulting anyone off the top of my head before this episode.
Reply   Post New Thread