Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Makes me even angrier with them.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Promo Pictures for Episode 10....still Jude an Nic
And Matt said in some interview I can't find right now that he got injured on the set and that he needed some weeks to recover and I bet that's the episode when it happened.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/03/th...urses-get.html
Old 04-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

After the previews we’ve seen with Nic and Conrad I’m not even worried about Jude.

Thanks for the promo pics.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree. Jude hasn't been on there enough to really have an impact.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

He’s just ... there. Never seemed like a threat at all.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-05-2018, 07:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Exactly he's just there.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/04/th...urses-get.html
Quote:
CHASTAIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL CATCHES SOME HEAT ON AN ALL-NEW "THE RESIDENT" MONDAY, APRIL 23, ON FOX

When Nic finds herself under investigation in Lily's death, Conrad comes to her defense, but ends up making the situation worse. During a routine surgery, Bell's patient accidentally catches fire, leaving the hospital to start an immediate investigation into his medical records. However, hospital CEO Claire Thorpe doesn't realize what she's up against when Bell plans a counter attack. Meanwhile, Devon deals with a series of ER patients, including a hypochondriac whom he fears could end up under Lane's care in the all-new "And The Nurses Get Screwed" episode of THE RESIDENT airing Monday, April 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-110) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Matt Czuchry as Conrad Hawkins, Bruce Greenwood as Dr. Randolph Bell, Emily VanCamp as Nicolette, Manish Dayal as Devon Pravesh, Shaunette Renée Wilson as Mina Okafor, Merrin Dungey as Claire Thorpe, Melina Kanakaredes as Dr. Lane Hunter and Moran Atias as Renata Morali

Guest Cast: Tasso Feldman as Dr. Irving Feldman, Warren Christie as Dr. Jude Silva, Steven Reddington as Dr. Bradley Jenkins, Matt Shively as TJ Chioffi, Vince Foster as Dr. Pul Chu, Jessica Miesel as Nurse Jessica Moore, Brook Butler as Julie Guilford, Michael O'Neill as Joshua Williams, Jolene Purdy as Olivia Tan, Catherine Dyer as Nurse Alexis Stevens, April Parker Jones as Dr. Jen Kars, Barry Alan Levine as Russell Waters, Patricia French as Nurse Lorraine Gleason, Gerard Catus as Austin Guzman, Tara Jones as Angelica Barns, Ariel Jones as Luca Barns, Bethany Geaber as Nurse Isabel Sharp, Jade Fernandez as Ashley Garrity, Denitra Isler as Nurse Ellen Hundley, Charles Green as Mr. Leonard Langdon and Al Mitchell as Wendal Mckee
Conrad makes the situation worse? Yikes.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV_Fanatic90 (View Post)
I agree. Jude hasn't been on there enough to really have an impact.
yeah...he just kind of shows up randomly
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Exactly
Old 04-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if episode 10 is out of order and was supposed to air earlier? Seems strange they don’t pick up the Lily storyline until episode 11.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm not sure.
Old 04-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I wonder if episode 10 is out of order and was supposed to air earlier? Seems strange they don’t pick up the Lily storyline until episode 11.
that definitely sounds strange!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-07-2018, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I’m sure it’ll be fine. I could be wrong too. Just seems strange. Especially after a hiatus.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

I stand corrected. Episode 10 will deal with Lily’s death.

'The Resident': Conrad Is Haunted by Lily's Death in Heart-Pounding Sneak Peek (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight

Quote:
On Monday's return episode, titled "Haunted," senior resident Dr. Conrad Hawkins (Matt Czuchry) is taking the death of cancer patient Lily (Violett Beane) hard. As a result, he's painfully reliving every major moment and decision made in the final days of her life -- including Lily's last pleas for help and Dr. Lane Hunter's (Melina Kanakaredes) unethical over-treatment.

ET exclusively debuts the opening scene from the episode, where Conrad attempts to take the stress and anger off by running through town, nearly getting hit by a taxi cab and crashing into a bicyclist, the latter causing him to twist his ankle.

When he arrives at Chastain Park Memorial Hospital, a fellow doctor implores Conrad to undergo some tests since he looks like "he got hit by a truck." Conrad refuses, even though he could probably use the rest. "I said I'm fine!" he insists, though his limp and raggedy white shirt suggest otherwise. Something tells us he's about to wreak some havoc. Watch the exclusive clip below.

Icon by Fiona
Old 04-12-2018, 04:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait!