Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2018, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Runaway's Episode 1x09: Doomsday [Premiered Jan 2, 2017]

1x09 DOOMSDAY

Ten years prior, Leslie murders Gene and Alice Hernandez with a bomb while Tina listens on the phone. Molly survives due to strange glowing rocks giving her powers. In the present, Janet covers for Victor's absence to the public as Jonah tasks the remaining Pride members with his current plan; to use Geoffrey's drilling company to dig a hole underneath Los Angeles. Darius monitors the area and voices his suspicions to his wife. Molly returns to the group with the VHS tape which contains a video from her parents warning her about the Pride's activities. The kids decide to use the school dance as a cover to infiltrate the drilling site. Before leaving, Gert and Chase have sex while Karolina kisses Nico, revealing her feelings to her. Frank reveals everything he knows to Jonah who relays the fact that the kids know everything to their parents. The kids arrive at the drilling site and manage to stop the drill. The Pride arrive to confront their kids who have all decided to finally take a stand. The kids reveal their powers and the Pride is shocked.

Directed by: Jeremy Webb
Written by: Jiehae Park & Kendall Rogers
Old 01-21-2018, 12:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread
Old 02-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a really good episode! So much happened and the parents know about the adults now..

I cant believe how heartless Karolina's mom was by killing Molli's parents! And then Alex's mom just in on it as well! WTF. And damn you Frank for betraying everyone. I thought he was good.

Karolina/Nico and Chase/Gert were cute but both felt a week bit rushed to me. More so K/N. They haven't interacted much in recent episodes and then suddenly she kisses her? I mean, I get WHY but still, I felt it was a little odd. But I do want to see where it goes and I hope their development is better after this season.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I know! I can't believe she killed Molly's parents either It's hard to look at her the same now.