Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2018, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Runaway's Episode 1x04: Fifteen [Premiered Nov 28, 2017]

1x04 FIFTEEN

The Pride holds an emergency meeting, though the Yorkes are out searching for their missing dinosaur. Victor accepts responsibility for the failed sacrifice; he and Robert go to find a new one. They attempt to kidnap a homeless man, but they bungle the act and are arrested. Karolina is shunned at school as a ****, and Chase is told to apologize to his lacrosse teammates who he injured when he stopped them from raping her. He instead quits the team. Karolina reveals to Chase how her body glows without her bracelet. She and Gert also look for proof of their parents' innocence, but with Alex's help they realise that Leslie has been selecting people from her church to sacrifice for years. This does not include Amy, who appeared to commit suicide but Nico believes was murdered by the Pride. She goes to the police, but leaves when she sees Victor and Robert talking with a policeman apparently on their payroll. The Yorkes find the dinosaur, doing what Gert tells her to do, and are then threatened by Tina who knows about Yucatan. Alex is kidnapped.

Directed by: Ramsey Nickell
Written by: Tamara Becher-Wilkinson
Old 01-21-2018, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Why didn’t Gert and Chase tell the others about the dinosaur? I don't get it. These dummies shouldn't be keeping secrets from each other. Plus the parents now know that Gert knows... I wonder if they will try to erase her memory or something weird later. It seems her parents dont want anything to do with the experiments anymore, which is great, but it doesnt seem they will be able to leave unfortunately.

I don't mind Chase and Karolina. Don’t ship anything yet really. I thought they had a nice moment but it also felt a bit forced when he said she was the most beautiful person he knew. Like, before this point there hasn't necessarily been any vibes imo. But we know Karoline can glow and Gert can somehow control animals or something? IDK.

Chase’s father is annoying! UGH I cant stand him.

The episode didnt entice me the way the first three did. I'm hoping it picks up more later on.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread