Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2018, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Runaway's Episode 1x02: Rewind [Premiered Nov 21, 2017]

1x02 REWIND

Before the ritual, Geoffrey Wilder had confronted an old associate from his time as a criminal, threatening him against interfering with the Pride's construction project; Victor Stein was having issues testing the container used in the ritual. Leslie Dean convinced Destiny not to leave the Church of Gibborim until she reaches the stage of "Ultra", which involves the then upcoming secret ritual. Her husband Frank, an actor who is not a member of the Pride, lost his agent due to his role as the co-founder of the Church. The group are all reluctant to sacrifice someone the same age as their children, but go ahead anyway. When they see the flash, they race to investigate, but are convinced by the children that there was an electrical problem in the house. Geoffrey later finds Molly's hairpin outside the entrance to the secret passage, while Victor realizes that his container malfunctioned and Destiny is still alive inside it. Meanwhile, Frank unsuccessfully attempts to enter Leslie's private study, where a decrepit figure lies on another of Victor's containers.

Directed by: Roxann Dawson
Written by: Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage

Old 01-21-2018, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

My original comment:

I just watched 102, it was a great episode, I liked seeing the parents POV on the ceremony and what happened. Obviously I am still confused as heck. But its starting to piece together I think.

--

This was definitely my favorite episode of the bunch. I absolutely loved the different POV. I loved that we saw what the adults were up to, it was really cool. I just loved when the kids were coming up with the plan to hide the truth. I was on the edge of my toes!
Old 01-21-2018, 01:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread