Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Teen Mom & Shows Campaign Thread

Welcome to the Teen Mom & Shows Campaign Thread

Maci is your classic teenage overachiever -- popular, athletic, and successful in school. She had big plans to go away to college and have fun with her friends and her boyfriend Ryan -- but everything changed when she got pregnant in high school and had her son, Bentley. Now that she's a teen mom, Maci has to say goodbye to all her friends who are leaving for college, and stay behind to take care of her baby, enroll in online courses at the local state school, and plan her wedding to Ryan. Maci & Ryan live together, and their relationship has been rocky since she first got pregnant, but now that Bentley is almost a year old, their parents are pressuring them to get married. Maci never planned to marry young, and Ryan isn't great fiancé or a great father. When they aren't fighting, Ryan is out of town for work, and she's not sure if staying with him is best for Bentley. But Maci discovers that being a teen mom sometimes means putting your own dreams on hold to do what's best for your child.

High school cheerleader turned single mom, Farrah is facing the challenge of raising her daughter Sophia without her baby's father in the picture. Farrah lives at home with her mom, Debra, who helps with childcare but also nags Farrah about every decision -- especially about how to take care of Sophia. Farrah wants nothing more than to keep dating and have a normal teenage life, but her family constantly reminds her that she's a teen mom, not a normal teenager -- and she shouldn't be going out all the time. Farrah thinks she can have it all -- and tries to juggle work, culinary classes at the local college, a modeling career, and a social life, on top of raising her baby. But under pressure from her family, she can't keep all the balls in the air, and will have to decide between dating like a normal teenager and being a good mom for her daughter Sophia.

Catelynn is a smart and funny high school Senior, who spent her Junior year pregnant with her daughter Carly. In an emotional journey, Catelynn and her boyfriend Tyler chose adoption, even though their own parents strongly disapproved. They have a semi-open adoption, which means Catelynn and Tyler communicate regularly with Carly's adoptive parents, Brandon & Teresa, and see photographs of their growing daughter. Although Catelynn and Tyler know they made the right decision for themselves and their daughter, their parents are still having trouble accepting the decision, and Catelynn has been trying to avoid the drama at home by staying at Tyler's house, but that has proven harder she hoped. Catelynn's challenge is to help her family understand her decision to choose adoption, while trying to return to her normal teenage life and enjoy her Senior year.

Amber is a self-declared teenage party girl who dropped out of high school and grew up fast when she got pregnant with her baby, Leah. While her fiancé, Gary, works 12-hour days to support the family, Amber stays at home alone with Leah all day, and the stress of being a full-time mom is starting to add up. Amber's parents aren't able to help, and they can't afford childcare, so she does it alone. Amber doesn't have time or energy to see her friends, and when she tries to go out, Leah cries all the time. Gary doesn't understand, and they fight constantly about taking care of the baby. Amber wants to finish high school and realize her dreams of opening her own beauty salon -- but juggling high school, adult responsibilities, and a baby proves to be a lot harder than she thought.

Popular softball star Chelsea dropped out of high school senior year while pregnant with her daughter, Aubree. She has a tumultuous relationship with her on-again, off-again boyfriend Adam--Aubree's father. Chelsea benefits from a strong support group of family, friends, and especially her dad. This season, Chelsea moves into a place of her own with her best friend and Aubree in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Now that she's on her own she relishes her quality time with Aubree, but has trouble motivating herself to earn her diploma online and pursue her dream of enrolling in beauty school. Her ongoing emotional tug-of-war with Adam keeps escalating, while her family and friends grow increasingly vocal about wanting him out of her life for good. Chelsea struggles to negotiate others' expectations with her own desire to provide her daughter with a loving family with both parents in the picture.

She's determined to make things work with Adam, even if doing so means she must say goodbye to some of the people closest to her.

For beach bunny Jenelle, life in sunny Oak Island, North Carolina isn't as carefree as it used to be. Since giving birth to her son Jace, Jenelle has found it tough to reconcile the responsibilities of motherhood with her love of partying. Because Jace's father is completely out of the picture, Jenelle relies heavily on her own mother, Barbara, for help raising Jace, a dependency that aggravates their already rocky relationship. Jenelle struggles to prove herself as a mom while trying to establish her independence and maintain her teenage life -- which means lots of time out with her friends. Barbara thinks Jenelle is doing everything wrong, and that the baby needs a responsible mother, so she sues Jenelle for custody.

Upon realizing she can't afford to fight her mother in a courtroom, Jenelle agrees to sign over custody of Jace temporarily. Trying to get her life on track, she enrolls in college classes, tries to support herself financially, and finds a new romance with Keiffer. However the path to success isn't as easy as she anticipates, and she finds herself battling Barbara to be allowed to spend time with her son and desperate to keep a roof over her head.

As she vacillates between her dual roles as mom and teenager, she must decide if she's willing to sacrifice her youth and freedom for the sake of her son.

A very motivated high school senior, Kailyn is the serious and stoic teen mom of baby Isaac from Nazareth, Pennsylvania. After discovering that she was pregnant with her boyfriend Jo's baby, Kailyn tried hiding the pregnancy for as long as possible from her classmates and friends. However, once she had to quit the Lacrosse team, everyone discovered her secret. With ongoing battles with her mother leaving her with no place to go, Kailyn was taken in by Jo's family who supported her throughout her pregnancy.

Kailyn and Jo's relationship begins to crumble under the stress of balancing their lives and raising Isaac. The non-stop fighting is wearing thin on Jo's family, and the two break up, with Kailyn continuing to live at the house, but this time in the basement. When she starts dating someone new, Jo and his family find out and she is forced to move back in with her unsupportive mother. To insure that she can independently support herself and Isaac, Kailyn juggles two part time jobs and a full course load at the community college while dating and being a full time mommy.

She hopes that all of her hard work will one day pay off with a successful career as a dental hygienist and a stable home for her favorite boy, Isaac.

Former cheerleader Leah is the teen mother of twins Alianna and Aleeah. From a small town outside of Charlestown, West Virignia, Leah sacrificed everything her senior year in order to graduate, take care of her babies and try to make things work with her daughters' father, Corey. However, because Leah cheated on him with her ex-boyfriend, the two broke up and have a turbulent relationship.

Leah is a country girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and when she discovers that Alianna is developing at a slower rate than her sister, she reaches out to Corey. Now that one of their daughters is sick, the two strengthen their bond, reconciling to be there and committing to one another. As they grow closer, the continue to move fast, with a whirlwind proposal and a wedding looming in the near future.

Supporters
  1. *Noelle
  2. ~Naleylove22~
  3. AlyssaHP88
  4. angelface211
  5. Auti3luvsU
  6. beebee76
  7. Before The Storm
  8. Can't Have You
  9. danielle002
  10. Endless Obsession ♥
  11. IluvChad18
  12. Metaphors_Are_Important
  13. MPFan09
  14. murphyboy11
  15. only girl
  16. storm warning
  17. user4091989
  18. vivalalove

Note: If we were to get a board, on the board, we would be able to talk about both 16 and Pregnant and Teen mom shows.

Tori

Last edited by Can't Have You; 06-11-2012 at 12:03 PM
Can't Have You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Yay add me Tor!

Before The Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please!! Love this show!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Added you both!!!

Tori
Old 04-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Hopefully there is more people who watch it

Old 04-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

I sure hope so!

Tori
Old 04-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

me too or we have no chance

Old 04-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

What you dont think we can get a board with the three of us? Just kidding!

But we'll just have to see.

Tori
Old 04-21-2011, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Can I be added please?
I love this show
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

add me please
*Noelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Please add me!
vivalalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Add me please!!

{kylie-cosette}
little mutant butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome everyone!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

welcome to the thread everybody!!!!!

I've added you all

Tori
Old 04-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for season 3 of TM and season 2 of TM2!!