Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2022, 08:12 AM
  #16
Moderator Support Team

 
crash landing's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Keanu Reeves
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 710,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
If a campaign for LOTR were active, would a board be separate for the TV series and a separate campaign for "Rings of Power", or be included in one whole LOTR board?
We use to have a board and I would think everything JK Tolkien would be in 1 board including all the books + movies + this new show would be my choice
__________________
SarahIcon Credit [Jen]
“As kids, our experiences shape our opinions of ourselves
and the world around us, that’s who we become as adults”
[Chris Hemsworth]
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 08:21 PM
  #17
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 620,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
If a campaign for LOTR were active, would a board be separate for the TV series and a separate campaign for "Rings of Power", or be included in one whole LOTR board?
That thread was actually bumped last year because of the Amazon Prime TV show announcement but wasn't kept active. Would bringing back the old board help and then add the new threads for the TV show or would you all want to start fresh? Because we can do both as long as there's a general consensus with the posting community on which one you'd all prefer.

Either way, you'd have to keep the thread active for a month before submission in the polls.
__________________

"When I'm with you
There is no one else
I get heaven to myself."


Jin (진) | The Astronaut 🌠
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 08:32 PM
  #18
Graphics Team
Communications Team
Mon Coeur Goode

 
B ē tt ⓨ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe
 
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 9,167
Thank you for the info. I guess it depends on the fan base and campaign supporters if they’d want one board for all or separate, so I can always bring that discussion there.
__________________
Join GT | CT
ADOW | ❥ Campaign
Matthew Goode
🎨
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 01:28 PM
  #19
Fan Forum Hero

 
Copop's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 77,108
Sandra Bullock
__________________
Kathrin
Icon by Fiona
Copop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 03:08 AM
  #20
Fan Forum Hero

 
lessismore's Avatar

Moderator of ...
New Girl
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 57,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
That thread was actually bumped last year because of the Amazon Prime TV show announcement but wasn't kept active. Would bringing back the old board help and then add the new threads for the TV show or would you all want to start fresh? Because we can do both as long as there's a general consensus with the posting community on which one you'd all prefer.

Either way, you'd have to keep the thread active for a month before submission in the polls.
Thank you for the info Can we have the old board? That'd be awesome! Everything Tolkien can be under one board imo. No need for different boards, that always causes lack of posts because we have to divide in many places... Right now we only have a thread under general discussion/sci-fi-fantasy board.
__________________
cK Visit New Girl | Join the LOTR Board Campaign!
Schmidt ♥ Cece ♥ Ruth | Chuck ♥ Blair ♥ Henry | NJBC | Hilal ♥ Leon | Rachel ♥ Joey | Caroline ♥ Dwight ♥ Horace | Kate ♥ Anthony ♥ Newton | Buzz ♥ Jessie
follow @NewGirlFanForum | @parisinthe1920s | icon by me
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 12:36 PM
  #21
Fun
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Nov 2022
Posts: 652
I have a request for a forum

So on Reddit, there is a community called r/nosleep and I want something like that on the Fan Forum because I think it would be pretty cool to hear other people's stories about their experience with what they think is the paranormal and the like.

I would call it Scary Stories

If a mod sees this and likes the idea, quote this reply and give me feedback on my idea.
Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 08:13 PM
  #22
Moderator Manager

 
L i N d $ @ y's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 620,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun (View Post)
I have a request for a forum

So on Reddit, there is a community called r/nosleep and I want something like that on the Fan Forum because I think it would be pretty cool to hear other people's stories about their experience with what they think is the paranormal and the like.

I would call it Scary Stories

If a mod sees this and likes the idea, quote this reply and give me feedback on my idea.
Topics like this are better suited on this board: Everyday Life & Interests

All boards need campaign threads and most of the rules for this are stated on the OP of this thread. You would also need 500 posts to start a campaign thread.
__________________

"When I'm with you
There is no one else
I get heaven to myself."


Jin (진) | The Astronaut 🌠
L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 10:21 AM
  #23
Fun
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Nov 2022
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Topics like this are better suited on this board: Everyday Life & Interests

All boards need campaign threads and most of the rules for this are stated on the OP of this thread. You would also need 500 posts to start a campaign thread.
Thank you, Lindsey. I will be sure to remember that next time. Also I'm almost at 500 posts so I'll be there soon, haha.
Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST