“Here’s to Never Growing Up” – Avril Lavigne
Old 02-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's awesome
Old 02-25-2014, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm so happy for their nominations

they're performing 2 hours away from me but I couldn't go

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 02-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I never got back to you guys.

I met them on the 23rd and they were AWESOME! So kind and lovely, just like everyone says.

Here's what happened:

The closer it gets to my turn, the more I start freaking out. It doesn’t help that NORMANI AND DINAH PEAK OUT AT US WAVING AND BEING CUTE. ;FJASDIJAF;LSD (I even mentally freaked out when I saw Normani’s HAND, okay? I saw her HAND sticking out and I was screaming in my head. So imagine how I felt when I saw her and Dinah’s FACES f;jlkads;a).

Finally it’s my turn. They told me I wasn’t allowed to record them saying anything and that I had to set down all my stuff on this table. You know, up until this point, I had thought that they had a separate room for M&G photos. But no, it’s just in the hallway. Kind of anti-climactic if you ask me, but I can’t complain too much of course. Because I still got my picture with them and got to meet them and all that.

So, I set down the stuff that was in my hands and my coat on the table. Then I walk up to them and IMMEDIATELY they all come up to hug me (Camila was the first one). They’re all calling me “princess” and j;alkfsd; it was so sweet. Dinah was guessing which princess I was and was like “Rapunzel… no… Sleeping Beauty?” and I said “yes, Sleeping Beauty.” Hahah. She was so cute.

Then Lauren asked me what my name was. I told her it was Anna and she repeated it. THEN I said “nice to meet you” and shook her hand. WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM? So formal. It feels weird looking back at it now. But oh well.

Finally, the camera person tells us all to get in position, and I’m confused. I say “wait, you mean we’re not allowed to ask them to do anything special?” Because here I was seeing all these pictures from various M&Gs online and thinking that we could do something special. They were all quick to tell me that I could though, which made me happy. So they asked me what I wanted them to do. I motioned to 4 of them and said “I want you all to bow down to me” and then turned to Normani and said “and I want you to kiss my cheek.”

My tone was so serious. I REALLY hope they know that I was just trying to be silly. At least I will definitely have left an impression on them. Hahaha. Normani was talking seriously too, like “ohh, I get to kiss you because you’re the princess” (I’m not sure how to describe her tone over the Internet, but it was cute). Hahah. It took several tries to get the picture correct, but it finally came out.

So then after the picture was over, Normani said to me, “sorry, I can’t actually kiss you because I’m feeling a little sick.” She still proceeded to hug me anyway though. That’s alright. Her lips were close enough to my cheek that it might as well have been a kiss. I’ll take it. Hahaha.

Despite myself, I went over and hugged Camila. I don’t know why. It was just that everyone else was hugging her (we could see that with other fans because she was on the far right) and I don’t know, she seemed like a good hugger (and she did end up being one). I hope that the other 3 didn’t think I was dissing them (especially Lauren because I just gave her a handshake…).

My hands were shaking, and I went over to get my stuff off the table and ask the security person where we were supposed to go now. They pointed me towards the long line of other people who had had their pics taken. I walked around them, and started feeling like people were judging me because I was an obviously-over-10-year-old dressed in a Sleeping Beauty costume. I tried my best to fight it though, because hey, I had just met Fifth Harmony and they LOVED my costume. I finally sat down, hands still shaking, and replayed what had just happened in my mind. It didn’t seem real (still doesn’t honestly).

I'm forever thankful I got to do it though. It was sooo much fun.

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥

Last edited by Anna-wa; 02-27-2014 at 11:01 AM
Old 03-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Aw I saw your picture on Tumblr! I'm so happy for you! I hope I'll get to meet them at my concert through that Clean & Clear thing

Also, I voted in the poll for them
icon: rebel hearts
Old 03-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

You saw my picture? Do you follow me or did you see it from somewhere else? Well either way, cool. I hope you do! Good luck!

Also, Camila reblogged a post with my picture in it! you are beautiful

Demi Lovato ♥♥♥♥ Britney Spears ♥♥♥ One Direction ♥♥ Fifth Harmony (campaign) (met on 2/23/14 aka the best day of my life) ♥
Old 03-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

voted

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 03-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for voting.

Old 03-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna-wa (View Post)
You saw my picture? Do you follow me or did you see it from somewhere else? Well either way, cool. I hope you do! Good luck!
No I don't follow you, but someone reblogged it from you and I follow them so that's how I saw it
Old 03-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

WELL then.

Just kidding.

Be sure to tell me/us how your concert goes!

Old 03-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

My concert was last night and it was INCREDIBLE. All the acts were amazing especially the girls. I'm so proud of how far they've come

I made a very long Tumblr post about my concert experience that includes pictures and videos so if you guys want to read it you can go HERE
Old 03-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know you were stybellos!

I'm glad you had fun. The pics look great.

Old 03-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah a lot of people don't really know bc it's a sideblog When people ask for my blog I always just give them my main one.

And thank you!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread