I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you have all the books, Jules?

Quote:
It’s safe to say the FALLEN movie has divided fans. Some of us are hopelessly and overwhelmingly excited. I get that. If you’ve read the series several times, if you live it, love and breathe it, the idea of watching FALLEN on screen is kind of a big deal!

But some fans are worried. FALLEN is our beloved series and if the filmmakers get it wrong, we’ll be CRUSHED. The actors don’t exactly fit the characters (Daniel as a bottle blond, anyone?), but remember, we’ve only seen still images so far. Once they hit the big screen, the actors might totally embody the characters of Daniel, Luce and Cam, so maybe we should keep an open mind.

Quote:
So, whether you’re spying because you’re obsessed and literally cannot wait, or because you’re concerned and want to keep an eye on things, here’s a comprehensive guide for stalking the FALLEN movie.
Quote:
Go behind the scenes on Twitter.
By now you know the actors who've been cast in Fallen: Addison Timlin as Luce, Jeremy Irvine as Daniel, and Harrison Gilbertson as Cam. So far, so last month.

But did you know that most of the cast, the producer and Executive Producer Lauren Kate are on Twitter? Lots of news and gossip has broken on Twitter, and we've had our first glimpse of behind the scenes photos there too.

Who to follow:

First things first, @laurenkatebooks of course. @Addijay is our Luce – she posts cute observations and sometimes candid pics of the guys. Well worth following, just for the swoon factor.

The movie's producer is @Kevanvt and he posts hints, mentions special effects, and sometimes banters with the cast over Twitter - so cute! You should know: these guys all hang out.

Harrison Gilberton, AKA Cam, is @GilbertsonReal, and he posts loads of pics of himself. Photos that could only be described as steaming hot.

Twitter will leave you craving more, so why not get closer to the characters by following Todd @chrashby, Gabbe @MioneCorfield, Roland @JustCallMeKirby and Molly @sianoa_.

And let's not forget about Facebook. As we all know, the world's #1 FALLEN resource is Facebook.com/fallenbooks. A special mention also goes to Lauren Kate's Instagram, which I seriously heart. Go on, get following and show Lauren some love.

Remember, social networks are a way for us fans to talk directly to the authors and actors we adore, and of course to other fans. So don't be shy - Tweet Daniel, tag Lauren on Instagram, and share your #shelfie on the Fallen Books Facebook page.

STALKERISH TIP: Twitter is fast, but Google Alerts are even faster.

Quote:
On the Set of Fallen.
Like the Harry Potter studio tour in London, and the Twilight tours in Forks, we predict Budapest in Hungary will become a Mecca for Fallen fans. How can you not be excited by these fabled gates?

Quote:
The Sword and Cross has been recreated in Tura Castle, near Budapest. The castle has home to great dynasties, seen the rise and fall of empires... and now been transformed for the filming of the FALLEN movie.

I suggest booking your ticket to Budapest early, before the crowds descend. The FALLEN movie is in post-production now, and it's possible some scenes might need to be reshot.

Which means THE ACTORS MAY GO BACK.

We can dream, right?
And speaking of going back, Lauren Kate has never publicly ruled out writing about the FALLEN world again. While there may not be any more books about the love of Luce and Daniel, I'm sure there are other character in the FALLEN world who we'd all love to read about.

(CAM! CAM! LAUREN WRITE ABOUT CAM! LAUREN, CAM!)
A Stalker's Guide to the Fallen Movie - Caroline Ayling - Random House Books Australia
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to admit I was pulled to Cam and Luce way more than Daniel and Luce in the first book. Daniel was basically hot and cold towards Luce in the first book. I guess most of that was because he was trying to prevent her from dying and being reborn again, but at some point he found it evitable once Cam really started to pursue her. I liked Daniel more towards the end of the book. I still feel the pull towards Cam and Luce throughout the books.

Quote:
But some fans are worried. FALLEN is our beloved series and if the filmmakers get it wrong, we’ll be CRUSHED. The actors don’t exactly fit the characters (Daniel as a bottle blond, anyone?), but remember, we’ve only seen still images so far. Once they hit the big screen, the actors might totally embody the characters of Daniel, Luce and Cam, so maybe we should keep an open mind.
I'm keeping an open mind. I've only seen a few of these young actors in productions so I can't really judge them. Again, I'm gonna give them a fair shot before voicing my opinion on their portrayals of the characters.

X
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
KeepThisaSecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

No jen,i thought my friend had it but she didn't that's why I msged you to see it you did. If not might go check it out in the library

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-17-2014, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can send you the ebooks

I was always Team Daniel, but I did like Cam and enjoyed the relationship between him and Luce.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay thanks Jen I appreciate it

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

actually can we postpone till like end of june? just that I wont have time atm to start

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's o.k. with me.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sure. I guess that's fine.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks guys

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-29-2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love nail themed art. The one this fan put together for this series is gorgeous.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow that looks pretty

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-29-2014, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's cute!
Old 05-30-2014, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love to do nail designs. I have all the brushes for freehand stuff. I wish I had a tutorial for those.
Reply   Post New Thread