Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bumping the thread Christina

Love the gif
Old 10-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Latest Chris news

Quote:
Chris Colfer Lands Massive Book Deal

Based on the phenomenal success of the first two The Land of Stories books, it was just announced that New York Times bestselling author and Golden Globe-winning actor Chris Colfer will publish two new books in the popular series, as well as his debut picture book!

“The Land of Stories has been an incredible journey for me as a writer, and I am so happy the series has a home at Little, Brown Books for Young Readers,” Chris Colfer said in a statement. “The fan support and love for these characters has been more than a dream come true — I’m humbled and excited to be able to share these new adventures with my readers.”

Book Three in Colfer’s Land of Stories series is scheduled to be released in fall 2014, with the fourth book following in 2015. In addition, Colfer will publish an original picture book, The Curvy Tree, in spring 2015. Illustrated by Brandon Dorman, the picture book will be based on a tale from Colfer’s The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell.
Chris Colfer Lands Massive Book Deal | ETonline.com

Old 06-25-2015, 03:41 AM
Passionate Fan

chris is on jimmy fallon tonight

I bought the S5 hot in Cleveland dvd for his episode and S6 of glee

I should have spray tanned that's the first thing i realize - NPH on Cleb beach Bowl
Crazy4NeilPatrickHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread