Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Haven't been commenting but loving the season thus far.

Flint being bisexual didn't really shock me in hindsight given that there didn't seem to be on the up and up with Mrs. Barlow. Now I know why. Kudos for the show runners for doing something ballsy with a established character.

BTW, I am completely on board with being on the side of Captain Vane. I hope he survives the season.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Moderator Manager

There's already a new ep tomorrow and I still have not seen last Saturday's ep.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
There's already a new ep tomorrow and I still have not seen last Saturday's ep.

Come on and watch already !!!

Team flint baby
Old 03-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Okay I've finally seen it. Because I'm pressured about the new ep tonight.

I really liked the ep. I was so tense during the Rackham part (which was my favorite) and it was actually pretty funny too.

OMG Anne! She has gone mad. Also, what the hell is Billy's plan? He's going to take down Flint when it comes down to it (if Flint's plan fails)? Also, I'm loving Silver being Flint's errand boy.

And I didn't expect that from Eleonor. I really thought she has picked Vane's side but I feel like all she wants from him is sex.

Tbh, I was expecting Vane & Flint's men to fight so understandably I enjoyed the Rackham scene more. But why do I feel like since Eleonor interfered, we might see a fight soon?

Old 03-11-2015, 08:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Bumping this back up!

I enjoyed last Saturday's new ep. Silver and his biggest betrayal yet. It's very in-character I have to say. It also gives us a reason to connect this SL to Rackham.

Also Billy Bones... He's loyal to Flint (for now) but I don't know. I know he's a generally good character but why do I have a feeling that he's staying with Flint because he has a hidden agenda?

Eleanor betraying Vane too. I feel like Vane will go on a killing spree because of what she did to him. So I think we're bound to see a fight between Vane & Flint soon especially now that Flint has Abigail.

Also, poor Anne. I like that Max is protecting her but I hope she doesn't dive deep into her misery. It's scaring me how she's dealing with this betrayal.

Old 03-17-2015, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Oh my God I've neglected this thread for a long time super busy

Oh my god so much crazy going on in the last episode I'm not sure if you've seen it yet but it was awesome!!

I knew Eleanor was going to take Abigail Vane definitely going to pop a vein lol

Yeah Silvers new betrayal I can't believe he's actually going to go that far I know it's in his character but I kind of feel bad for Flint he just keeps getting screwed over but I also have a feeling that that's not gonna work out like silver is intending but I'm sure he'll get himself out of it again and they're bringing in Max into this whole situation I have no idea how Eleanor is going to deal with this one so I'm really looking forward to seeing the last couple of episodes
Old 03-17-2015, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

I binge watched this show last year and I liked it fine but I didn't feel like it was necessarily must-see-TV. But then binge watching S2 so far, I think they've really stepped it up. I love all the different layers to these characters (especially Flint, like he wasn't already tragic enough ) and how you never really know whose side anyone's on.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:08 PM
Moderator Manager

I do like S2 more than S1. I feel like while S1 was pretty exciting, it's hard for me to get into the SLs that much and half of the time, I didn't know what's going on. S2 is different for me. I can follow all the SLs now and there's even more backstabbing and testing of loyalties on this one. And I felt like more of the characters are developed too.

And yes, I've seen the ep (just yesterday actually). I loved it and I feel like these last 2 eps will be really crazy.

I was scared about how Ashe will take Flint/Miranda/Abigail when they come since we do know he's not fond of pirates. So I breathed a sigh of relief when he welcomed Flint & Miranda instead of having them arrested. The trouble is Vane is coming for Flint and he's in the waters. When they attack, Ashe will go back to hating pirates and think that Flint actually did put his daughter's life in danger because of his feud with Vane.

Nice move on Eleanor to have someone check out Max' activities. At the same time, Rackham knows that Eleanor betrayed Vane which leaves him with a possible ally.

I was shocked but it was expected that Vane killed Richard. So those were the men that Richard saw in the previous ep.

Did anyone catch Abigail fawning over Billy Bones? I don't blame the girl, that guy is hot. I laughed when Flint said "That's Billy Bones, just so you know." like he didn't miss a beat.

Old 03-19-2015, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Haha loved Abigail checking out billy!!!! My new ship lol
Old 03-19-2015, 08:53 PM
Moderator Manager

I can't wait for tomorrow's new ep!

Old 03-21-2015, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

I haven't watched this show yet, but I found this on Tumblr.

When someone gives you a life,and truly your own, you owe some part of it back.

Source: sassysaviour

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 02:57 PM
I am a basketball genius!

So Miranda's dead apparently. That's too bad. She seemed nice enough. Did you see yesterday's episode?
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks for that Anne Bonny gifset, Mia.

I haven't seen last Saturday's ep yet. I've been busy but I'll try to see it before the finale on Saturday.

Old 03-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Black Sails: Season 3 is Introducing Blackbeard as First Sneak Preview is Revealed - IGN

They did it. I think we found a bigger bad ass then Vane.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 08:03 PM
Moderator Manager

I finally watched the ep. My jaw was on the floor when Miranda died. OMG. And I was so tense during the raid scene and Billy Bones & Vane fighting. Poor Eleanor too. And looks like everything turned out well for Rackham/Anne/Max. Very good backstory on how Flint chose his captain name. And it looks like Vane will at least try and "help out" fighting these British troops.

Oh wow Blackbeard huh? Finally. Though I was expecting perhaps just a bit older than Vane? Maybe he's the same age as Flint?

Reply   Post New Thread