Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yeah we are trying to keep her comfortable it is so sad for her to see her bump into things .. i dont want her to get hurt/

Thanks i did apply awhile ago i just thought this board needs to stay longer it didnt feel right to close yet .

I do miss Jac she probably stop by when the show is back on air.. or i hope she does

TBH i dont think you are to harsh with your MCU point of view i had a co mod who has been harsher with other things . The thing is you aint wrong , They did skew that up and i dont know why , but i dont mind the new way cause it is all i know and i dont know if they will fix it
Hi, Petra!

Aww, I'm glad you're doing everything you can for her. Yeah, it is sad. I just hope you can make her as happy as she can be.

Oh, that's good. I was worried that no one had applied. I also hope Jac will be back when the show comes back. I'd miss her if she didn't post here.

Thanks for being so understanding. And once again, I've already told you and everyone on the Avengers board the reason the MCU got messed up... Edgar Wright, Edgar Wright, Edgar Wright! Again, Edgar wrote his Ant-Man script back in the early 2000's before there even were any shared universe movies, before Batman Begins, before Superman Returns, before Ang Lee's Hulk, way before Iron Man and the MCU came out. Back when Edgar wrote his Ant-Man script, it was just the Spider-Man movies with Toby Maguire, and the X-Men movies with Hugh Jackman, and that was it. So Edgar's Ant-Man was never meant for MCU inclusion and had nothing to do with the Avengers. Marvel didn't cut Hank and Janet out of the Avengers movies because they thought it would make the movies any better, they did it to accommodate Edgar due to stupid Hollywood studio politics and behind-the-scenes agreements that have nothing to do with storytelling. But Edgar's script didn't work in the MCU(big surprise) and he ended up quitting, which is why this whole situation was so stupid and unnecessary.

And they'd better fix things because they can't keep Hank and Janet as old people in the MCU forever because they're not old in the comics. And when you have 50 years of Avengers stories with Hank and Janet, how are you supposed to keep them out of the Avengers movies indefinitely? Do you really want movie audiences to only remember Hope Van Dyne, a character who doesn't even exist in the comics, as The Wasp, when Janet is the ONLY Wasp comic book fans have been reading about in the Avengers comics for the last 50 years? When I said that Janet Van Dyne is as important to the Avengers as Diana Prince's Wonder Woman is to the Justice League, that's not an exaggeration. And if you've seen what the comics have done to Hank Pym recently just to get him out of the way because of the MCU, you'd be infuriated as well. They can't just keep the MCU like this because of one mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
hi alex
yes we all know how you feel about hank and janet
Hi, Jen! Thanks for understanding.
Old 09-14-2018, 06:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

http://www.fanforum.com/f495/hellfir.../#post95092518