Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2021, 04:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Love the gifs with the parallels, I love when she is riding the lightning bolts in the air. I said before the movie should of had more Cheetah and less Max (Even though I liked him as a villain) She should of been the main villain, and I agree their last fight was disappointing (Along with Barbara not being full on Cheetah till the end) It was too short and I wanted more. I really hope she comes back in a bigger and better capacity in the third film, otherwise they wasted her. In general, I still loved the movie and think people are hating on it too much. I can see this being one of those movies people just jump on the bandwagon with and blindly bash it cause others do, seen it happen with so many movies that actually aren't that bad RME.
Old 01-24-2021, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ares is the main baddie of WW, and General Ludendorf/Madam Poison the secondary baddies.

Maxwell Lord is the big bad in WW1984, and Barbara/Cheetah the secondary baddie.

Cheetah becomes the big bad in WW3, i wonder which villain fills in the support role?

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave

Last edited by Jen's Herald; 01-24-2021 at 10:23 PM
Old 01-25-2021, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
Diana can fly in the comics, canon since 1986. i guess it's part of her film evolution now, but she can't fly in BvS and JL. odd.

yeah, i was quite annoyed by the Maxwell Lord character at times.

Diana understood that it wasn't Barbara fighting her, but a spell that amplified the internal jealousy of the character. Diana is not a grudge holder of any sort, she cuts to the chase and gets the job done.

i think there will be another conflict with Barbara/Cheetah in WW3. Cheetah is the comics archenemy of Diana, but not necessarily Barbara. it's an interesting dual of personalities.
I didn't know she can fly, thanks for informing me. But yeah why can't she fly in the other movies...?

I loved Diana in this movie, I really did. We got to see her character and strength/weakness better, understood her better. Also Kristen Wiig did a great job.

I hope there will be more Cheetah in WW3. Or is Barbara back to herself again and no more Cheetah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Love the gifs with the parallels, I love when she is riding the lightning bolts in the air. I said before the movie should of had more Cheetah and less Max (Even though I liked him as a villain) She should of been the main villain, and I agree their last fight was disappointing (Along with Barbara not being full on Cheetah till the end) It was too short and I wanted more. I really hope she comes back in a bigger and better capacity in the third film, otherwise they wasted her. In general, I still loved the movie and think people are hating on it too much. I can see this being one of those movies people just jump on the bandwagon with and blindly bash it cause others do, seen it happen with so many movies that actually aren't that bad RME.
Agreed, more Barbara and less Max would have been for better in the movie.

EC | ADC

Old 01-25-2021, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

We never seen Barbara getting her wish back, so I think Cheetah is not gone yet. It will be interesting to see her again in WW3

New thread here:
http://www.fanforum.com/f494/wonder-...#post103124520