Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1x06: "Tape 3, Side B - Marcus Cole" Episode Discussion Thread

1x06: tape 3, side b
episode discussion thread

"Hey, it’s Hannah. Hannah Baker. That’s right. Don’t adjust your… whatever device you’re hearing this on. It’s me, live and in stereo.
No return engagements, no encore, and this time, absolutely no requests. Get a snack. Settle in. Because I’m about to tell you the story of my life.
More specifically, why my life ended. And if you’re listening to this tape you’re one of the reasons why.
I’m not saying which tape brings you into the story. But fear not, if you received this lovely little box, your name will pop up. I promise."

x

Tape subject: Marcus Cole, for humiliating Hannah in public on their One Dollar Valentine's date.

Hannah's date on Valentine's Day with Marcus doesn't go as planned due to the rumors that she's 'easy'. In the present, Alex gets into a fight with Montgomery and they both have to appear before the student council.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread!
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jeff is really adorable. I love Tony too and their friendship with Clay. Brad and Tony are also cute. But Tony SO has feelings for Clay.

It’s frustrating watching Clay in the flashbacks because you know he wants to ask Hannah out but he’s just not that confident and he probably thinks he doesn’t have a chance. It’s sad because if he even just told her not to see Marcus but to go out with him instead the maybe her life would have turned out differently.

I want Hannah’s parents to find the tapes! Even though that might make things even worse for them....

I think Cherie, or whatever her name is, is kinda cute. I wouldn’t mind Clay and her dating. Of course Clay had to go mess it up during their kiss. But then we find out shes on the tapes, oh jeez. Now I'm wondering what she did....

Jessica annoys me, she’s always so whiney and Justin is a jerk too.

I really wish Hannah would have walked out of the diner and didn’t give Marcus a second chance because it was annoying that he was an hour late and then brought his posse. Ugh Marcus is disgusting! Assaulting her in the diner in front of his friends, REALLY? Then calling her easy? MY BLOOD IS BOILING. I understand why she wanted to take her life after all this Shyt she has to deal with with no one supporting her and helping her. UGH. One person shouldn't have all that crap piled on and its only episode 6!
Old 11-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was super annoyed by the guys behaviour. I wish Marcus would have got the crap kicked out of him. Most of the guys actually .
Emily
Old 11-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Marcus was terrible. He left her waiting & then brings his friends. I almost wonder what he thought was gonna happen.