sourburst
JoJoF92
Kelly_Dylan
baelfire24

Old 11-07-2019, 09:08 PM
Moderator Manager

TFTNT Joanna!

Quote:
Today The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the launch of the @National_Emergencies_Trust_ — an independent charity which will provide an emergency response to disasters in the UK.

The Trust will work collaboratively with charities and other bodies to direct public donations to their appeals, and to distribute funds fairly and efficiently at the time of a national emergency.

Speaking at the launch, The Duke said: “Just now and on previous occasions, it has been humbling to speak to survivors of the London Bridge and Manchester attacks, the Cumbria floods, the Grenfell Tower fire and other disasters here in the UK.

Their stories are as heart-breaking as they are inspiring.

Their resilience and strength are deeply humbling.

I am very pleased that the National Emergencies Trust now stands ready to provide a structured, organised response to help people right across the UK in the event of a domestic disaster.” 📷 PA/Kensington Palace

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

no prob guys

Old 11-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
For 30 years London’s Air Ambulance 🚑 has been looking after London, every second of every day.

The Duke of Cambridge attended the charity’s special gala held to mark their #30YearsSavingLives campaign, which highlighted the charity’s vital work in delivering life-saving treatment across London, and raised support for the development of new facilities.

Swipe 👉 to see their extraordinary work providing rapid response and cutting-edge medical care, bringing the hospital emergency department to the scene of an incident, as they deliver an advanced trauma team to critically injured people in London 365 days a year.

Visit @LDNairamb to learn about the charity’s work delivered life-saving treatment to the 10 million people who live and work in London, and find out more on how you can support them. 📷PA 🎥 LAA/Kensington Palace

Old 11-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice pics

Old 11-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
This evening The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined Her Majesty The Queen and Members of @TheRoyalFamily to attend the Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall.

This year's #FestivalofRemembrance commemorated and honoured those from Britain, the Commonwealth and the Allies who made victory possible in the Second World War.

As they fought together 75 years ago, this evening we honoured them today by remembering together — the theme of this year's Festival of Remembrance.

@RoyalBritishLegion #WeWillRememberThem 📷PA / The Royal British Legion

Old 11-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

they look good!!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-10-2019, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

yep

Old 11-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
On #RemembranceSunday The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined Her Majesty The Queen and members of @TheRoyalFamily, as the nation honoured those who have lost their lives in conflict.

The Duchess of Cambridge joined The Queen and The Duchess of Cornwall on the balcony of the Foreign Office for the National Service of Remembrance, as The Prince of Wales laid a wreath at the Cenotaph on behalf of The Queen, who is Head of the Armed Forces, followed by The Duke of Cambridge, The Duke of Sussex, The Duke of York, and Members of the Royal Family.

Every year, the nation unites on Remembrance Sunday, traditionally held at 11am on the second Sunday in November, to honour the service and sacrifice of our Armed Forces community, the British and Commonwealth veterans, the Allies that fought alongside us and the civilian servicemen and women involved in the two World Wars and later conflicts 📷PA / Crown Copyright

#WeWillRememberThem

Quote:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined Her Majesty The Queen and members of @TheRoyalFamily at the National Service of Remembrance, as the nation honoured those who have lost their lives in conflict.

The Duke of Cambridge, The Duke of Sussex and The Duke of York laid a wreath at the Cenotaph on #RemembranceSunday, after observing a two-minute silence to remember those who died in world wars and other conflicts.

Every year, the nation unites on Remembrance Sunday, traditionally held at 11am on the second Sunday in November, to honour the service and sacrifice of our Armed Forces community, the British and Commonwealth veterans, the Allies that fought alongside us and the civilian servicemen and women involved in the two World Wars and later conflicts.

#WeWillRememberThem

Old 11-11-2019, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh that's what those badges were for. I wasn't sure

Old 11-11-2019, 08:32 PM
Moderator Manager

HAHA! Yeah I think they're called poppies. Brits wear them on Remembrance Day.

Upcoming events for Wills & Kate:

Old 11-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

always wondered what the cause was

Old 11-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
“Catherine and I, and Harry and Meghan couldn’t be more proud of what Shout has accomplished. We’re hugely proud and hugely grateful to all of you for being part of this.” — The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined @GiveUsAShoutInsta’s special #CrisisVolunteer celebration event, bringing together people from across the UK who volunteer around the clock with Shout to support people in crisis.

As volunteers access their shifts from computers in their own homes, the event was an excellent opportunity for this virtual community to meet and see the scale of the national network they have joined.

Shout is a 24/7 text support service which was researched and developed by The Royal Foundation as a legacy of the @Heads_Together Campaign, and launched by The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex @SussexRoyal in May 2019.

The service has since seen volunteers exchange 6 million messages with people in crisis — thank you to all the incredible Shout volunteers! #Shout85258

Swipe 👉 to see more photos from today’s celebrations. 📷 PA / Shout / Kensington Palace

Old 11-13-2019, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice pics