Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2022, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel bad for their parents, they wanted to soak up as much time as they can. Yet Eric is now going to leave early, and they are losing out on time together. When I child leaves, it’s so hard on the parents. They need this time to make peace with the situation.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

In a weird way this whole thing with Eric and Cory reminds me of when my sister went to college, we have a large age difference and I cried so much when she left
Old 10-26-2022, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eric going off to college should be a happy but sad occasion, shouldn’t be what he’d experiencing right now. Cause that’s something he’s going to look back on and remember.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
In a weird way this whole thing with Eric and Cory reminds me of when my sister went to college, we have a large age difference and I cried so much when she left
Aww!!! My older sister is 7 years older than me, I can relate as well. Biggest difference is she lived with her father (we have different dads), and so when she left I was sad, but I used to not living with her. My other 2 siblings went to college here at home where I did, so I didn’t have to do this… my biggest goodbyes were when they moved out of state far away… it’s so dang hard!
Old 10-26-2022, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Eric he was so excited for college But it's so sweet of him to take his brother on a road trip!
Old 10-26-2022, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Poor Eric he was so excited for college But it's so sweet of him to take his brother on a road trip!
That’s the ultimate memory, a cross country road trip with your brother. I love that!!!
Old 10-26-2022, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad we got back into our watch if this, I love these episodes. Hope you have a good rest of your night! I gotta be up early to babysit my nephew tomorrow. So good time to hunker down for bed time soon.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM's❤︎Sweetheart (View Post)
Glad we got back into our watch if this, I love these episodes. Hope you have a good rest of your night! I gotta be up early to babysit my nephew tomorrow. So good time to hunker down for bed time soon.
Same! Enjoy the rest of your night!
Old 10-27-2022, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So my sister had to put down her oldest dog 3 months ago because she the move back here was too much for her, and she just went down hill fast. Now her 2 year old pup has been having seizures for 3 weeks straight, and tonight he has had a seizure every 5 minutes the last hour… looks like she is gonna have to put her pup down…. I can’t imagine losing both my dogs in just 3 months time! She’s SO torn up, and i just feel so bad for her. They are discussing what to do, because their dog is suffering and he isn’t even responsive, and they can’t afford the vet at all. Her father in law puts down dogs as a professional vet, so he’s gonna come by and talk to them. Im 90% positive he’s being put down. My 8 year old nephew is freaking out majorly! He just said goodbye to one of his dogs, but now another??
I just can’t imagine how she’s feeling right now!

Last edited by JDM's❤︎Sweetheart; 10-27-2022 at 07:07 PM
Old 10-28-2022, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg, having to put down a pet is one of the most difficult, heartbreaking decisions ever I can't imagine having to do it twice in a row! It has to be devastating, I don't think I would have what it takes to make that call And your poor nephew, he's already gone through so much and now he might lose his other doggy that poor kid.